SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Legal or Illegal Sex Work (/Thread-Legal-or-Illegal-Sex-Work)

Pages: 1 2

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-06-2018

Hi guys! I'm looking to know what are the main differences in hiring legal and illegal prostitutes. Are illegal prostitutes cheaper? I'm curious about the other countries of Europe in general. Hope you'll have a good lay this week! Thanks

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Final Critic - 04-09-2018

I’ve said this a million times on various sex forums, and I’ll say it again. If you have the option of choosing between a legal and an illegal prostitute or brothel, always go for the legit one. There are so many things that can go wrong with an illegally working prostitute. And let’s not talk about the fact that you can easily get scammed or worse. If you want to have a good time, pay a bit more and ensure that the experience is going to be satisfying.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-15-2018

I'm actually looking to visit a Bulgarian city Plovdiv and the laws about prostitution there is interesting. I'm not completely sure what will I find, because prostitution is legal, but running a brothel isn't.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-16-2018

You can find illegal prostitutes just about anywhere dude..

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-17-2018

Yagodovsko street or Prespa Street is where you'll have to go to find street hookers. They are usually much cheaper and offer a good lay. Just take one up to your hotel room and see for yourself Wink

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-17-2018

He has a point there. People usually support prostitution in every country, regardless if its illegal or not. Especially in the balkans I believe. Countries there are corrupt enough. You can run around with an AK-47 a day after your visit if you try hard enough. Okay, maybe not. But you get what I'm saying.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 04-21-2018

Whether sex work is legal or illegal within a country makes a huge difference for sex workers and the way sex work is provided. As you can see in Denmark, Austria and Germany, sex services are a lot more polished and accessible. While in Hungary it's still accessible but not as well-polished.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 05-02-2018

I reckon this topic isn't closed after a while, no one is talking about this recently. Though, I regularly dig up these controversial news where illegal sex work is predominant, therefore, people do enjoy ungovernable activities. Don't know why is it so, I'd always choose sex clubs in highly developed European countries like Germany, Austria or Netherlands, it's the easiest and safest way to get in touch with sex workers.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 05-16-2018

Hi! This isn’t really a matter of your experience and there is a great variety of price and skills wherever you are looking for a prostitute. So, to you, it really does depend on what country you’re visiting. But for prostitutes, prostitution being legal or illegal in their country can mean life and death in a few cases.

Legal or Illegal Sex Work - Guest - 05-17-2018

Yagodovsko street or Prespa Street is where you'll have to go to find street hookers. They are usually much cheaper and offer a good lay. Just take one up to your hotel room and see for yourself Wink