SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Asian studios - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Asian studios (/Thread-Asian-studios)

Asian studios - XXX Addict - 04-18-2018

Since there are not many Asian ladies in the Viennese paysex scene (or at least I don't know about them), I decided to do some research. Turns out there are Asian options if you look close enough.

1. Studio 31 a
This place is located at Stattmayergasse 31 a. and it is a rather nice studio with a gorgeous Asian girl. If I remember correctly, her name is Lisa and she is a super service provider. BBBJ and CIM is included in the 30 minute session and I paid 60 euros for half an hour. The session with the Asian girl was phenomenal, she did everything that I asked. The studio also looks clean and the lineup was somewhat above average.

2. Vienna Night Club
Vienna Night Club is located at Währinger Gürtel 12 and it is a smaller club (some might even call it a bar). They offer massage and sex in the club and there was one Asian lady when I visited. She is a smaller girl with tattoos all over her body. I can't remember her name, but you will know who I am talking about when/if you see her. She doesn't speak English, so this might cause some misunderstandings, so be sure to ask the staff for translation to be sure. The session with her was good, no problems there. The only flaw I see with the studio is that it is rather small and there were only 4 or 5 girls present when I went there. Other than that everything was fine.

Asian studios - Guest - 04-19-2018

Thanks for the report. I was wondering if there are any real Asian ladies left in Vienna. I'll probably visit both places and leave a report of my own afterwards!

Asian studios - atencoat - 04-26-2018

Cheers XXX Addict! After reading your report, I went to Studio 31a and it was actually a pretty good experience. Especially considering there's not many options for Asian girls. The price was very okay for me and the place was also clean when I visited.

Asian studios - Guest - 05-31-2018

if the info i got is legit, i think that the Vienna Night Club girl left. Sad
been hanging out at the bar, swinging by 2-3 times for 3 4 hours, both day and night. didn't notice her presence. i'll ask around for her next time, but i'm fearing bad news
have good day Smile

RE: Asian studios - Vixenboy - 05-22-2019

Seems like Lisa still works at Stättermayergasse 31a, maybe I will give the place a shot. Their website looks horrible though, ugh. At least it is functioning and I can see some recent reviews there as well

The names of the girls are not visible on the Vienna Night Club site, there are pictures but can’t see any girls with more than one tattoo. She is probably gone

RE: Asian studios - decesare - 06-12-2019

Do you guys have any information about Sexangels at Katharinengasse 9? There are photos of 4 Asian girls on the website, seems like a great place for nuru massage.
The 100 EUR for 30 mins seems a bit too high but if the massage and the girls are good then maybe it is worth it