SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
How can I work in Austria? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Sex Work in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Work-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FAQs and Rules (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FAQs-and-Rules)
+--- Thread: How can I work in Austria? (/Thread-How-can-I-work-in-Austria)

How can I work in Austria? - KK1 - 11-03-2022

I want to work in Austria. I found a good sexclub in Vienna, the Maxim. They have a good page but the process is very confusing and complicated. I dont know how I can start to work in this Club. What documents do I need to work in sexclub in Vienna?

RE: How can I work in Austria? - PunterKing - 11-04-2022

KK, the process is somewhat complicated, indeed, but the first question is if are you from Austria or from another EU country? If not then you will hardly get a working permit in Austria.

RE: How can I work in Austria? - KK1 - 11-04-2022

I am not from Austria but I am from EU. I really want to work in Vienna :/

RE: How can I work in Austria? - firestorm2012 - 11-04-2022

(11-04-2022, 10:51 AM)KK1 Wrote: I am not from Austria but I am from EU. I really want to work in Vienna :/

Which part is the confusing part? I am asking because there are a few steps to be taken and all in all, as far as I know, it is not that hard once you have an appointment at the doctor. That said, those are the requirements to work in Vienna in a brothel and that means which ever club you choose is fine, because they all fall under the same regulation.

You need to make 2 cards to be legal in Vienna and I recommend do them in that order:

1. Green health book. 
Make an appointment using this link (the site is available in a few common languages for your convenience):
https://gesundheitsportal.wien/zentrum-fuer-sexuelle-gesundheit/

if it is your first time which we know it is, you have to book an "initial examination" as apposed to a follow-up.
Follop-ups are there because after the card is issued you are supposed to get check every 6 weeks.

In Vienna there is a very inconvenient waiting time for the issueing of the card of approximately 1 week. You can't work in that week waiting time and you should not try to find a place that allows you to work illegally. I say that because you will find a place that will take you but it is illegal and if you are caught without the card there will be consequences.

1. Blue Police Card:
this is just a registration at the dedicated police office and it takes merely a few minutes to do it if you bring the following things to your appointment which you can book over the phone:

Meldezettel (proof of residence in Vienna)
4 passport pictures (at the police you need 2 and the other 2 at the doctor)

While doing those 2 cards you have plenty of time to find the right club to work at. If you choose Maxim it is a fine choice but those 2 cards allow you to work anywhere you want in Vienna and as a matter of fact the green one allows you to work all over Austria.

If you have further questions, please let us know. We will try to help. I suppose you knew parts of that already when you applied at some of the clubs, didn't you?

RE: How can I work in Austria? - supertotti - 11-05-2022

Nice answer Firestorm, I can just add one thing, KK be sure to not work illegally in Austria. You should get the above-mentioned 2 cards which need some time, but better to not screw with the authorities. The law is on their side and anyways, a real customer will never pay for an illegal sex worker, it is too risky to have sex with a girl who does not have a regular health checks.

RE: How can I work in Austria? - PunterKing - 11-10-2022

You are right, most of people don't want sex with girls who do not have regular medical checks. I am always on the safe side of life, and use only the best places to Vienna where I know, they have clean girls. But of course, there are a lot of studios Vienna where the girls are forced to do sex without condom, and these places have very bad clientele as well. KK I recommend you to avoid such places.

RE: How can I work in Austria? - KK1 - 11-10-2022

(11-04-2022, 07:13 AM)PunterKing Wrote: KK, the process is somewhat complicated, indeed, but the first question is if are you from Austria or from another EU country? If not then you will hardly get a working permit in Austria.

(11-04-2022, 06:04 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 10:51 AM)KK1 Wrote: I am not from Austria but I am from EU. I really want to work in Vienna :/

Which part is the confusing part? I am asking because there are a few steps to be taken and all in all, as far as I know, it is not that hard once you have an appointment at the doctor. That said, those are the requirements to work in Vienna in a brothel and that means which ever club you choose is fine, because they all fall under the same regulation.

You need to make 2 cards to be legal in Vienna and I recommend do them in that order:

1. Green health book. 
Make an appointment using this link (the site is available in a few common languages for your convenience):
https://gesundheitsportal.wien/zentrum-fuer-sexuelle-gesundheit/

if it is your first time which we know it is, you have to book an "initial examination" as apposed to a follow-up.
Follop-ups are there because after the card is issued you are supposed to get check every 6 weeks.

In Vienna there is a very inconvenient waiting time for the issueing of the card of approximately 1 week. You can't work in that week waiting time and you should not try to find a place that allows you to work illegally. I say that because you will find a place that will take you but it is illegal and if you are caught without the card there will be consequences.

1. Blue Police Card:
this is just a registration at the dedicated police office and it takes merely a few minutes to do it if you bring the following things to your appointment which you can book over the phone:

Meldezettel (proof of residence in Vienna)
4 passport pictures (at the police you need 2 and the other 2 at the doctor)

While doing those 2 cards you have plenty of time to find the right club to work at. If you choose Maxim it is a fine choice but those 2 cards allow you to work anywhere you want in Vienna and as a matter of fact the green one allows you to work all over Austria.

If you have further questions, please let us know. We will try to help. I suppose you knew parts of that already when you applied at some of the clubs, didn't you?

Wow, thank you soooo much for this super explanation! I feel more confident now and will do this steps.

Yes, I will take your information and advice. I don't want to work illegal, I don't want problems haha. Thank you for help me here!

RE: How can I work in Austria? - sexymimiyang - 03-16-2024

I really want to work in Vienna :/

RE: How can I work in Austria? - SFAdmin - 03-24-2024

Start with this, it helps: https://sexworkvienna.com/how-to-get-sex-work-in-vienna-and-austria/