SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Baroq Vienna - Kramergasse 5, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Baroq Vienna - Kramergasse 5, 1010 (/Thread-Baroq-Vienna-Kramergasse-5-1010)

Baroq Vienna - Kramergasse 5, 1010 - PunterKing - 06-01-2022

I've just read the review of Baroq on Sex Club Wien. Probably you all know where Blue Velvet was, it was not a business success story. Baroq uses the same location and it tries to copy the best Viennese clubs' system. The reviewer wrote that Baroq tries to mix the strip club system of Beverly Hills with the high-class gentlemen club system of Babylon.

It seems to me that the prices are quite high in Baroq. EUR 400 for one hour while the same hour in Babylon costs EUR 500, drinks and food included. I'm not impressed to pay such a huge amount in a new place. Do you guys have any experience already with this place?

The review is here: Baroq review – New club in Vienna

RE: Baroq impressions? - supertotti - 06-01-2022

(06-01-2022, 07:09 AM)PunterKing Wrote: It seems to me that the prices are quite high in Baroq. EUR 400 for one hour while the same hour in Babylon costs EUR 500, drinks and food included. I'm not impressed to pay such a huge amount in a new place. Do you guys have any experience already with this place?

I am sure that there will be guests in these first days to check the line-up and the whole system, but personally I do not think that this is a good business model. We have an expensive Babylon for whales, BH for striptease fans. Maxim is also available for those guests, who do not want to pay the Babylon prices but wants high class girls.

RE: Baroq impressions? - RomanticCrayon - 06-01-2022

I find the 400 a bit pricey too. Plus I dont really like that you have to figure out if you can take the girl for sex or not. I think there will be awkward situations as a result. Having said that I would gladly read what other people who went there thought, if its worth the price.

RE: Baroq impressions? - PunterKing - 03-06-2023

Wow, I haven't written here in almost a year? So, about Baroq. Everything I wrote almost a year ago has proven to be true. The business model that Baroq employs simply doesn't work. I feel like they took the cool Viennese places and wanted to take over everything that was already working there.

Classic sex club experience from Maxim. Strip club experience from Beverly Hills. But Baroq is not like when you walk into Maxim and you feel like it's a special place, a real sex club where you chat with the girls, have a few drinks, and if you decide, then go to the room. Or at Beverly Hills, where you specifically enjoy the strip, which you can hardly find in such a way in other places in Vienna.

Meanwhile, Baroq tries with different dress colors on the girls??? But still, you look at a girl you'd like to take to the room, and it turns out she's just a stripper? And the supply too, I remember a few girls who appeared in Maxim or other top sex clubs for a few days, then maybe didn't work out, and they were thrown out. They are still at Baroq, so I don't think the quality of the girls is that good. And it's not about looks, it's a service, and if you're not good at it, the guest won't feel good and won't pay.

RE: Baroq impressions? - Player69 - 03-06-2023

I agree the prices at baroq are ridiculous for what they are offering and for me its not worth it... I visited, paid for entry and left, I dont give a fuck... The pictures on their website gave me false expectations... The place is much smaller than how it looks in the pics... I dont like their lack of transparency and I was not impressed with the girls (especially not for these prices)... There are definitely better clubs in vienna like babylon or maxim

RE: Baroq impressions? - firestorm2012 - 03-06-2023

Baroq is a mixed bag of potential. I understand their vision but don't know if that is gonna fly. Actually, in my opinion there simply is no demand for it.