SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 08-25-2018

I figure this can turn out to be the secret weapon that Maxim will have over GT or FP in the future if they consequently continue to disallow upselling for Kissing and blowjob without condom.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 08-27-2018

For some reason I’ve seen way less Indian clients in Maxim and Goldentime as well over the summer. This is weird, as I remember that they always made a good portion of the clientele there. I guess they have discovered Funpalast as the budget club that is has chosen to be.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Rodolpho - 08-29-2018

(08-20-2018, 07:42 PM)Kunderra124 Wrote: Although Maxim has slightly higher prices, at least there are no unwanted upsells, you can just tell what you want in the service and there is no need for further negotiation. But if you go to GT, there are high chances that the girl tries to upsell.
Agreed. I always liked the fact that there is never talk about services once you are in the room with a Maxim girl. You do all the negotiations before actually going upstairs. You pay and have “the talk” before the session starts, so you can forget about it and enjoy the girl without having to worry about upsells.

Maxim - Do I have to go down to the bar? - atencoat - 09-01-2018

I havent been to Maxim yet and most of what I know about the club is from this and other forums. My question is: do I have to go down to the bar if I go to Maxim? I dont really like drinking and I would prefer immediately going to the room with the girl. Is this something that I can do? Or is it mandatory to drink and talk with the girls before the session?

Maxim - Do I have to go down to the bar? - Final Critic - 09-01-2018

It's not usually what people do in Maxim, but I think you can easily call the club and talk this through with the staff. I don't think they are going to make a problem out of this if you don't want to go down to the bar.

However, I think grabbing a drink, talking with the bartender and the girls and then going to the room is part of the fun. But if you want to go straight to the room, I think it's doable. Maxim is usually good with special requests like this.

Maxim - Do I have to go down to the bar? - Pepender - 09-02-2018

Hanging out in the bar is not only part of the fun but it also helped me in a lot of clubs. You can take the opportunity to talk with a few girls and then go with the one that excites you the most. I usually try to find a more talkative girl in the bar with good attitude and then just go with the flow

Maxim - Do I have to go down to the bar? - Vixenboy - 09-03-2018

Well if you dont like drinking then just go grab a glass of water. The bar is a more natural place for a little chit chat with the girls in my opinion. On the other hand a request like this one should be no problem for a club like Maxim

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Dex - 10-14-2018

There are a bunch of new girls listed on the Maxim website.
Virginia is back in the club, as well as Alina. Alina is a huge surprise, as she worked in Funpalast over the summer and now seemingly she is back in Maxim.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - XXX Addict - 10-20-2018

I saw numerous new girls in Maxim with new pictures. Some of the girls who are fairly new to me are: Andra, Delia and Natasha the black girl. The new girls look good and since its Maxim I suppose their service level is high too.

I also saw girls who have already worked in Maxim before who are now back. Alice was gone for a full year, now she is back in Maxim for a month or so. Alina is also back after trying Funpalast and somewhere in Switzerland, now she went back to her origins, which is Maxim. Roxi is also back.

Right now the lineup in Maxim seems much better than a couple of months ago, which is a huge relief. It's good to see that they are back on the top after the summer.

Here are all of the girls present on the Maxim site: https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 11-03-2018

I was with Andra the other day. She's really like the youngest girl in Maxim right now. Friendly girl, cute, but kinda childish TBH. In the sack she's great. I feel considering that she's still young it was a good session. And I'm sure she's only gonna get better, as her attitude was on point.

I saw Antonia in the club too. Gorgeous girl, but I haven't been able to talk to her yet. Anyone has any info on her?