SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Ariana - Maxim Wien - Pepender - 07-12-2018

Quote:Pepender, how would you like if we featured your review on the Sex-Vienna blog as a guest post? If you agree, please contact us by email or via this thread.
Sure, you can use my post however you want, I won’t copyright it. Seeing my review as a blog post on the site would actually be pretty cool. Smile
(07-11-2018, 08:14 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Great debut review, very much appreciated. We have this section with blog posts on SV which has been neglected for way too long. I hope you agree that we put this up as a blog post, regardless of its existence in the forum, we won’t remove your forum post, don’t worry.
You’re welcome, glad I could help with the little info I can share. After this trip to Vienna, I’m certain that I will return. And when I do, I will report about my latest adventures. Happy to be part of the community.

Lolita - firestorm2012 - 07-16-2018

As you guys know I am always investigating in order to give you the answers that you are looking for and so I just asked Maxim if we should ever expect Lolita back.
The response was kinda cryptic but something along the lines of let's not expect her back in Maxim that soon. But she might turn up in another place sooner than you'd expect. So private life? Maybe that is already over and she is seriously contemplating to be back in biz. But could all be just a rumour as it was a cryptic answer of sorts.

Ariana - Maxim Wien - Sex-Vienna - 07-17-2018

The guest post about your review has been posted on the Sex-Vienna blog. You can check it out here: http://sex-vienna.com/2018/07/17/ariana-from-maxim-wien/

I've also added a picture of Ariana to your review, hope you don't mind it. One last time, thank you Pepender for allowing us to use your review. Much appreciated.

Sarah - Nigerian girl in Maxim - Johnny Boy - 07-26-2018

Maxim Black Beauty Sarah
I’m really into black girls and I recently saw that there’s a Nigerian girl named Sarah in Maxim. So far, there are no photos of her on the site and I haven’t found any reviews either. Has anyone been with her? Can someone please describe her attitude and looks too? Also, is she a new girl in Maxim or why doesn't she have any photos online?

Sarah - Nigerian girl in Maxim - XXX Addict - 07-26-2018

Sarah has been working in Maxim for a while now, and if I remember correctly, she used to have photos online too. Not sure why they are not visible any longer, must be a privacy thing.
It's actually pretty easy to describe how Sarah looks. She very much resembles a younger version of Tatyana Ali (the girl from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air).
[Image: G3xjhwqLLM85LUS-VNhTR0z_Z5s]

Sarah - Nigerian girl in Maxim - Zeus - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 11:37 AM)XXX Addict Wrote: She very much resembles a younger version of Tatyana Ali (the girl from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air).
I never actually thought about who she looks like, but you are right. She does look like the girl from that TV show Big Grin

Other than Sarah's looks, she is a pretty lovely all in all. Quite friendly TBH. Regarding her service, it is more on the soft side. I think OWO is also possible, but you would have to talk with her about this.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Billy - 07-31-2018

I’ve heard that a couple of girls have been let go from Maxim. Apparently, Racquel and Alina were let go because of inconsistent service. They didn’t do OWO and they refuse to do it even after being warned by the management. I have no idea why Roxi was removed from the club, but she was let go too. Seems like Maxim is trying to only keep girls who always provide very good service, which is great for us.

Sarah - Nigerian girl in Maxim - Dex - 08-13-2018

I was with Sarah in Maxim the other day. I was a bit worried as she doesn't have photos online, but she looks very good, nice body and a gorgeous face. She really resembles the girl from the picture above. The session was also good, it was a good GFE if you ask me.

Sarah - Nigerian girl in Maxim - firestorm2012 - 08-16-2018

I have read reports about Sarah here and there but not too many of them. One thing that each and every single person confirmed is that she is especially pretty and likeable and humorous and eloquent in English. But some have reported that she is not doing OWO. I can confirm that now she does and it isn't a problem. But it makes sense to announce that you wish it to happen before going to the room because, and here comes the surprise, apparently a good amount of clients in Maxim actually prefer covered blowjob as they are afraid of health risks. While that seems to be somewhat uninformed to the seasoned regular monger, it is a sensible thing. That said, Maxim girls are often encouraged by guys to do covered blowjobs. As weird as that sounds to us.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Kunderra124 - 08-20-2018

There should be a rule that regulates upsells in my opinion. Although Maxim has slightly higher prices, at least there are no unwanted upsells, you can just tell what you want in the service and there is no need for further negotiation. But if you go to GT, there are high chances that the girl tries to upsell.

Basically they can do whatever they want, mostly taking advantage of first time visitors. This also hurts the reputation of the club in my opinion, it would be much better if these clubs had some rules that regulate upsells even if it would make the prices go higher. Upsells are much more annoying than slightly higher prices