SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 02-22-2020

New post on Maxim Blog: https://maxim-wien.com/5-reasons-to-visit-nightclub-maxim-wien/

5 reasons to visit Maxim:

1. the club is located in the heart of Vienna - true
2. great music, fun atmostphere - true, especially if the girls start to dance and go wild
3. sexy Girls - true
4. friendly and helpful staff - true
5. the Girls speak many languages - true

Whoever wrote this post, chose good reasons. If you ask me the top2 reasons are the high-class girls and amazing location. I can hardly imagine more beautiful part of Vienna, maybe the Schönbrunn Palace, but of course it can't be rented to open a nightclub.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - pepsi - 02-22-2020

hey, when the Customer Reviews part appeared on Maxim site? it is there right on the main page

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 02-23-2020

(02-22-2020, 11:24 AM)pepsi Wrote: hey, when the Customer Reviews part appeared on Maxim site? it is there right on the main page

Another interesting feature Smile

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - RomanticCrayon - 02-26-2020

Has anyone else created their Maxim VIP account and started collecting the points? I just registered and I see a bunch of methods to acquire the points, such as Google and other site reviews. We can cash in our points right now, currently only for VIP vouchers as far as I can see (10, 20, 30 euros off drinks and service). Plus it is stated on the site that VIP members get exclusive content. Does this mean pictures of the girls that are not on the site, or what? Does anyone have any experience or info on this? I really like this new feature, hope they keep it running and expand on it. It’s rewarding and urges people to write reviews, which is a win for all of us. And it’s completely free to register and participate on the Maxim site.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 02-26-2020

(02-26-2020, 11:24 AM)RomanticCrayon Wrote: Has anyone else created their Maxim VIP account and started collecting the points? I just registered and I see a bunch of methods to acquire the points, such as Google and other site reviews. We can cash in our points right now, currently only for VIP vouchers as far as I can see (10, 20, 30 euros off drinks and service). Plus it is stated on the site that VIP members get exclusive content. Does this mean pictures of the girls that are not on the site, or what? Does anyone have any experience or info on this? I really like this new feature, hope they keep it running and expand on it. It’s rewarding and urges people to write reviews, which is a win for all of us. And it’s completely free to register and participate on the Maxim site.

As I heard there will be much more interesting things in VIP system of Maxim, the management puts a lot effort in it. If you log in to VIP and check your dashboard, you can already see there exclusive girl images. I saw more exclusive content in the club, on a big TV, so I expect that these special videos and images will be soon released for VIP members. Or at least some of them.

EDIT: A quote from here: https://maxim-wien.com/the-maxim-vip-reward-program-is-ready/

• As a Maxim VIP, you will be the first to learn about new Maxim Girls.
  • Enjoy exclusive access to even more photos of our Maxim Girls! You also gain access to the services that our Maxim Girls offer.
  • Reward your erotic adventures! Collect Maxim points and grab coupons and special offers.
  • Become part of the Maxim Community – a Maxim Insider – discreet and anonymous.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 02-26-2020

Guess who has new images:

[Image: 8ifI97N.png]

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl in 2020? - fodor - 02-26-2020

And Daisy? How can I vote on her?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 02-27-2020

She is as hot as hell. The red is perfect choice for her.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Johnny Boy - 02-27-2020

(02-27-2020, 11:06 AM)PunterKing Wrote: She is as hot as hell. The red is perfect choice for her.

I don't know, I feel like the brown hair was better on Daisy, but maybe it's just me. It's weird because I usually prefer redheads, but these pictures are just not doing it for me. Of course, she is still hot and sexy looking. And it's good to see that delivered on the promises and gave us new pictures.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 02-27-2020

Daisy is very expressive and the red hair are a signal color, signalling that she is ready to mate

Smile

Jokes aside, she is versatile and is pulling the red hair off easily. But she was at her best with her natural hair color in my opinion.