SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - PunterKing - 02-14-2020

Execuse me, gentlemen. I spent a very good time with Anna, she is an amazing person. I'm voting her as the prettiest Girl in Maxim.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - supertotti - 02-15-2020

(02-14-2020, 05:48 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Execuse me, gentlemen. I spent a very good time with Anna, she is an amazing person. I'm voting her as the prettiest Girl in Maxim.

+1 vote for her

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - supertotti - 02-15-2020

(02-14-2020, 05:47 PM)PunterKing Wrote: There were only a few other guys and a few rooms, no champagne party, no whales. I saw an older, well-dressed man apparently from the US, he was walking up to all Girls and chatting them a bit, but at the end he didn’t do anything. I’m mentioning him because he was a bit annoying, he asked all the girls about their nationality and the staff, why are there so much Romanian girls. Nobody told anything rude to him and if I saw it well, he left the club. Such a dumbass.

Then he went to Goldentime and it was full of Romanian ladies. Then visited the first laufhaus at the corner and he found many Romanians there. And then he went to home Smile

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 02-16-2020

(02-15-2020, 08:05 PM)supertotti Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 05:47 PM)PunterKing Wrote: There were only a few other guys and a few rooms, no champagne party, no whales. I saw an older, well-dressed man apparently from the US, he was walking up to all Girls and chatting them a bit, but at the end he didn’t do anything. I’m mentioning him because he was a bit annoying, he asked all the girls about their nationality and the staff, why are there so much Romanian girls. Nobody told anything rude to him and if I saw it well, he left the club. Such a dumbass.

Then he went to Goldentime and it was full of Romanian ladies. Then visited the first laufhaus at the corner and he found many Romanians there. And then he went to home Smile

The antipathy that some people have towards ladies from Romania are equally founded and unfounded. A paradox, isn't it? Smile

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - firestorm2012 - 02-16-2020

We eiter update this poll and add Anna to the participants or we make a new one for 2020 which would be fitting seeing that Maxim is running a Maxim2020 branding campaign of sorts and in light of that, I think it isn't that bad of an idea but either way, ADMIN, I leave it to you. But the votes for Anna should be counted, even though, with all the respect towards her, I think she can't compete anymore with Alina and Carolina who are 10+ years her junior

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - Zeus - 02-19-2020

(02-16-2020, 11:01 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: We eiter update this poll and add Anna to the participants or we make a new one for 2020 which would be fitting seeing that Maxim is running a Maxim2020 branding campaign of sorts and in light of that, I think it isn't that bad of an idea but either way, ADMIN, I leave it to you. But the votes for Anna should be counted, even though, with all the respect towards her, I think she can't compete anymore with Alina and Carolina who are 10+ years her junior

Yes, I agree that maybe a new list for 2020 would be the right choice, seeing that there are a bunch of new faces on the site who are not on the list. For example, I see Kimberly (https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/kimberly/) who is starting soon, and she looks very good to me. She could also have a spot on the list in my opinion. Maybe if it's a possibility, the users of the forum could add their own candidates to the new list too? Or is that a bad idea / not doable? Don't have any experience managing these types of forums, so I am not sure.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - firestorm2012 - 02-19-2020

In my opinion the best-looking girls in Maxim are still the usual suspects:

Carolina
Alina
Ilona
Cassandra
Victoria

There you got 5 different types of girls

Stefanie would have been right up there but she seems to be gone already
Renate is on vacation and who knows when she will be back but she is very very cute
Anna is a different type but sure, just add her
Then there is of course Sara but she is a black girl and therefore not everybody's type.

Kimberly on the other hand is not even here so why would we update her on the list before any of us saw her face2face?!

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - Zeus - 02-19-2020

(02-19-2020, 10:37 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Kimberly on the other hand is not even here so why would we update her on the list before any of us saw her face2face?!

What I meant was that we could add her when she arrives. Looking at the pictures, she could become one of the girls on the list, but you are right, we should wait and see how she looks IRL.

Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - PunterKing - 02-19-2020

(02-19-2020, 10:37 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: In my opinion the best-looking girls in Maxim are still the usual suspects:

Carolina
Alina
Ilona
Cassandra
Victoria

Let's not forget Bella! Her beauty is already in her name too Smile

[Image: 040378c75bf2b0c96a2730581898755d.jpg]

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - firestorm2012 - 02-19-2020

(02-19-2020, 11:00 AM)Zeus Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 10:37 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Kimberly on the other hand is not even here so why would we update her on the list before any of us saw her face2face?!

What I meant was that we could add her when she arrives. Looking at the pictures, she could become one of the girls on the list, but you are right, we should wait and see how she looks IRL.

I really don't think we need to look far to add new girls to the list.
What is wrong with the one that I posted just a few minutes ago?