SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Lolita - Zeus - 05-25-2018

I was with a Maxim girl the other day and we started talking about Lolita, as she seemed to be best friends with her, and I also knew her. According to the girl, Lolita is now off to live a private life and is away from the Vienna sex scene for the foreseeable future. At least, that's what she said. But we all know that most girls come back after a while.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Guest - 05-30-2018

Hey,

I have read about Maxim on other sites and I know that there is no entry fee (right?) and that you can buy drinks for the girls. I would like to know, do I have to purchase the girl a drink or will she just leave? Or give bad service?

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Dex - 06-02-2018

Right, there's no entry fee in Maxim. And no, you do not have to buy the girls a drink, but it can help build chemistry with the girl. And to show affection, in a sense. Also, the girl won't leave if you don't buy her a drink and she won't ever give worse service because of it. But, she might focus on other guys who are willing to spend a bit extra and buy her a drink. It's just how things work in this world.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 06-11-2018

Not all girls in Maxim are visible on their site. There are some girls who are new and don’t have pictures yet, like Andreea and Maria. And then there are the girls who do not want to be online with their pictures anymore, like Nicole, Sarah, Gloria and Gerogi. These girls don’t want their pictures on the internet, but they work regularly.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Guest - 06-22-2018

Another interesting development on Maxim site. They published a Hotels section where Vienna punters can find reliable hotels near Maxim Wien. The page is quite impressive since it has a big map section on the right and there you can immediately see where is the hotel placed and where is the location of Maxim. https://maxim-wien.com/hotels-near-maxim-wien/

The reviewed hotels also have a profile page which is detailed and contains up to date info. And what is really interesting, the hotel profile pages contain direct links to the hotels, without any affiliate link. I think many punters will use the Maxim Hotels section as a starting point to book their hotel room. There are 9 hotels reviewed in their Maxim's section.

Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-23-2018

but seems to me that they still need to work out some kinks until this really is a reliable feature. But good job in adding a feature that many people will certainly appreciate

Ariana - Maxim Wien - Pepender - 07-10-2018

I’ve recently had the pleasure of traveling to Vienna and spending an hour with Ariana from Maxim Wien. I wouldn’t say that I’m experienced in the paysex scene, but this wasn’t my first time either.

I found Ariana on the Maxim site and to be completely honest, her big tits seduced me right away. Here's Ariana's page on the Maxim site: https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/ariana

[Image: 8f736bbc30206c04988742a0ed158d4e.jpg]

I called Maxim before going to ask if she will be working. I think this is a must if you have a girl you want to go with. The guy who answered spoke perfect English and he told me that Ariana will be there at night starting at 9pm.

The club was just a few minutes away from the hotel where I stayed at, so getting to Maxim was really easy. I picked the hotel mainly because it was very close to Maxim. Not many people in the club at that point, probably because it was still early. I ordered a drink and told the bartender that I’m there for Ariana. She was up in the rooms with someone, so I had to wait a couple of minutes. I counted around 15-20 girls down in the bar while I waited. Most girls looked good, maybe even above average, but none of them had as big tits as Ariana, that’s for sure.

After about 10 minutes, Ariana came down from the upstairs rooms. The staff must have informed her that I’m waiting, because she just came to me at the bar. In person, Ariana is actually more beautiful than on her pictures. Pretty face, big eyes and those huge pair of tits that I’ve been dreaming about for the last couple of days. She was also smiling throughout our conversation, which I found to be very cute. We talked for a couple of minutes and she was very charismatic and likeable. Ariana told me that she used to work in another place called Wellcum where she mostly had Italian customers. She seemed to like it in Maxim more, apparently she has a more varied customer base there.

The talk about services and how much I need to pay was actually playful. She told me that I have to pay at the bar and we can go upstairs. I paid 200 euros for a regular room. The room we went to wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t anything special either. We took a shower together and seeing her wet tits was worth it on its own. After the shower, I got an amazing blowjob before the main deal. Again, her tits were the highlight here. Seeing them bounce around as I thrust was a fantastic sight. At one point I really didn’t know what to do and what not to do with them. She was very into the whole thing, at least that’s how I saw it. If it was an act, it was a good one. Our session with Ariana was perfect from my point of view. She gave me good service and those tits truly are out of this world.

Before I left, I went back to the club with Ariana and talked with the bartender for a couple of minutes. I also told the receptionist that the session with Ariana was perfect, but the room wasn’t really special. The receptionist told me that they are planning on upgrading the rooms and adding a couple more throughout the summer.

This was my first time in Vienna, but I know I will go back sooner or later because of the sex scene. Ariana was amazing and I will repeat her on my next visit. Maxim is also a good establishment, especially if they upgrade the rooms too.

Ariana - Maxim Wien - firestorm2012 - 07-10-2018

Great report, thank you!

We could use more of those for sure. In the forum and on the site, too!

Ariana - Maxim Wien - Sex-Vienna - 07-11-2018

Great report indeed. Pepender, how would you like if we featured your review on the Sex-Vienna blog as a guest post? If you agree, please contact us by email or via this thread.

Ariana - Maxim Wien - firestorm2012 - 07-11-2018

(07-11-2018, 07:50 AM)Sex-Vienna Wrote: Great report indeed. Pepender, how would you like if we featured your review on the Sex-Vienna blog as a guest post? If you agree, please contact us by email or via this thread.

If he agrees don't forget to make it a real article with images and stuff.

@Pepender

Great debut review, very much appreciated. We have this section with blog posts on SV which has been neglected for way too long. I hope you agree that we put this up as a blog post, regardless of its existence in the forum, we won't remove your forum post, don't worry.

This might encourage other people to be a part of the community which I think would be wonderful and is long overdue in my humble optinion.