SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 01-13-2020

They can't be too pushy because this would hurt the club reputation. But offering champagnes in a nigh club is not a surpsire, right? Smile

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 01-14-2020

(01-13-2020, 07:08 AM)PunterKing Wrote: They can't be too pushy because this would hurt the club reputation. But offering champagnes in a nigh club is not a surpsire, right? Smile

It is not. It is part of the clubs' earning model and also, it is somehow expected from the customers too. Since if you are a whale, you can't drink Heinekens all night!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 01-16-2020

Finally I had enough time to visit Alexya in Maxim. Most of the Maxim girls were in the club but I chose her.

I can confirm she is not a Russian, she is from Romania. She is a nice person with very good ass and legs. Her skin is also nice, just have few smaller tattoos.

She started with a very good oral and then we switched to doggy position. Her ass and waist were moving slowly and after few minutes, we speeded up the tempo. I saw that she enjoyed the sex and it helped me to perform on maximum. I gave her well and she did not have a problem with it. Smile At the end we waited a bit and then went back to the club area where I left.

Personality: 10/10
Body: 9/10
Services: 10/10
Risk of repetition: Yes

PS: Thanks for the girl update Punterking, she was a good choice!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - mario - 01-17-2020

Have you seen the Maxim blog? I've just went through on the latest post and found few very informative one. At the moment I don't know such source on the Internet where we can have insights of a nighclub's life.

And the design. At first glance, I did not like the redesign of the site, but I have to acknowledge that the blog page is one of the coolest part of the website. That girl at the top is a very good cover image and the small boxes below look perfect. I'm curious which big club will copy the content part of the site.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 10:24 AM)mario Wrote: Have you seen the Maxim blog? I've just went through on the latest post and found few very informative one. At the moment I don't know such source on the Internet where we can have insights of a nighclub's life.

And the design. At first glance, I did not like the redesign of the site, but I have to acknowledge that the blog page is one of the coolest part of the website. That girl at the top is a very good cover image and the small boxes below look perfect. I'm curious which big club will copy the content part of the site.

Maxim started its blog in 2013. The junior bar manager once made a video interview with VideoRudi and the transcript was also uploaded to the blog. It is not a surprise that one of the most active club in Vienna spends time and money to write entries.

If I have time and the blog come in my mind, I read the newest entries. Sometimes there are not posts for months and sometimes there are more of them every month. I observed a brand new thing in Maxim's blog, lately they announce there important things of club's life, like Christmas opening times, new girls, or new functions of the site. So basically it is a good idea.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 12:14 PM)PunterKing Wrote:  So basically it is a good idea.

Well, it is not really an idea but rather the effort that counts. Blogs have been a great tool to add content and updates to static websites for more than a decade. But taking the time and putting in the hours is what is hard.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - pepsi - 01-19-2020

(01-17-2020, 12:14 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Maxim started its blog in 2013. The junior bar manager once made a video interview with VideoRudi and the transcript was also uploaded to the blog. It is not a surprise that one of the most active club in Vienna spends time and money to write entries.

If I have time and the blog come in my mind, I read the newest entries. Sometimes there are not posts for months and sometimes there are more of them every month. I observed a brand new thing in Maxim's blog, lately they announce there important things of club's life, like Christmas opening times, new girls, or new functions of the site. So basically it is a good idea.

I'm not a big fan of Facebook so it is good to see that there is life outside of Facebook, too. When I visit a new place I always check the website and if there is a blog, I read it. It usually shows how the website is managed, if the blog has good articles, then the website is also well-maintained. The Maxim blog posts are quite okay and it is also good to see that there are companies which does not write for Google search robots, but people.

I'm sick to read small and dummy articles where the text is Google-optimised and has 0 value. A sexclub have to write about sex, girls, discounts, how to serve better clients, etc. I hope my point of view is clear enough.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 01-20-2020

It seems to me that Nicky has new pictures. I don't remember for this red dress on her profile: https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/nicky/

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 01-21-2020

Seems as though the new girls who were mentioned here recently have already left Maxim. Namely, Annabelle and Alexya are now under the former girls on the Maxim site and I haven't seen them in the club either. I haven't been with either of them, so it's not a huge loss for me, but I see some people have reviewed them in this thread.

To be fair, I feel there are other girls who deserve way more attention but they are kind of being overlooked. For example, Renata who is totally gorgeous in my opinion. I haven't read much about her here other than the conversation about her photos and I only found one review of her on the German forum, which was praising her in every way.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - mario - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 03:08 PM)Final Critic Wrote: Seems as though the new girls who were mentioned here recently have already left Maxim. Namely, Annabelle and Alexya are now under the former girls on the Maxim site and I haven't seen them in the club either. I haven't been with either of them, so it's not a huge loss for me, but I see some people have reviewed them in this thread.

This is normal in a sex club's life. Not all of of the girls can work in a night club, it is much more difficult than just have sex Smile It also needs strong mind to handle the different kind of guest personalities.