SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Freddyk7 - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 02:41 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:23 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote: Is there any info about the opening hours during the upcoming holidays?

Maxim has just announced its holiday opening times on a main page slide image. It will be closed on December 24, 25 and 26, on 31 and January 1.
Thanks! Glad it's going to be open between Christmas and New year's eve. I'm gonna go to Vienna after Christmas to celebrate the new year on dec 29. A visit to Maxim won't hurt, I'm hoping for a good lineup

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 12-20-2019

(12-19-2019, 06:22 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 02:41 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:23 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote: Is there any info about the opening hours during the upcoming holidays?

Maxim has just announced its holiday opening times on a main page slide image. It will be closed on December 24, 25 and 26, on 31 and January 1.
Thanks! Glad it's going to be open between Christmas and New year's eve. I'm gonna go to Vienna after Christmas to celebrate the new year on dec 29. A visit to Maxim won't hurt, I'm hoping for a good lineup

I recommend you to call the infoline before visit, so they can tell you who the actual lineup. The 2 weeks around Christmas is very hard to all clubs, since most of girls leave for holiday.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 12-23-2019

There is an opening times update on Maxim website:
  • Maxim will be closed between December 23-25 and on December 31 and January 1
Source: https://maxim-wien.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/en.jpg

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - nialDor - 12-25-2019

I noticed that there’s no tags on the Maxim page for the girls here https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/
Does anyone know if this is just because of Christmas and New Year or is this something new on the Maxim site? Is the “Available tonight” feature really showing girls who didn’t go on vacation and can be found in the club or does anyone know who actually stayed to work? I’m guessing many of the girls who are regularly in Maxim now went home for the holidays and will return next year.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-26-2019

The probably simply don't know which girls exactly will be available when which makes the tags obsolete for the time being. That's my opinion on it.

EDIT: I have to edit this because by now the tags have re-appeared and were re-adjusted. According to what we see now the Club Maxim will open tomorrow as opposed to what they initially said that they'll open today again.
So, they show the list of girls that they expect tomorrow which is somewhat less than 10 but with fan favorites like Daisy and Sarah so at least something to look forward to first real day after the Christmas holidays
Smile

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 12-27-2019

Maxim removes the availibility flag in Christmas season, I think the reason is what firestorm mentioned. The management always take care to have a correct availibility list so what you see on Maxim page it is 99% sure.

I've just checked the list, it is somehow fantastic that there are many girls with "Tomorrow available" flag. This means that the girls already started their trip back from their country, to be available tomorrow. And today is only 1 day after Christmas. That's impressive.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 11:23 AM)fodor Wrote: Maxim removes the availibility flag in Christmas season, I think the reason is what firestorm mentioned. The management always take care to have a correct availibility list so what you see on Maxim page it is 99% sure.

I've just checked the list, it is somehow fantastic that there are many girls with "Tomorrow available" flag. This means that the girls already started their trip back from their country, to be available tomorrow. And today is only 1 day after Christmas. That's impressive.

I expect the Vienna sex scene needs 10 more days to be back to normal.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 02:23 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 11:23 AM)fodor Wrote: Maxim removes the availibility flag in Christmas season, I think the reason is what firestorm mentioned. The management always take care to have a correct availibility list so what you see on Maxim page it is 99% sure.

I think 3 weeks is what it will take.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Zeus - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 02:33 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 02:23 PM)PunterKing Wrote:

I think 3 weeks is what it will take.

Agreed. Some girls take a bit longer off and return to work in the second or third weeks of January, and I can't blame them. Spending the hard earned money back in their country and a bit of off time from work is totally deserved. I just hope we get to see the girls return and even more new ones pop up!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 09:23 PM)Zeus Wrote: Agreed. Some girls take a bit longer off and return to work in the second or third weeks of January, and I can't blame them. Spending the hard earned money back in their country and a bit of off time from work is totally deserved. I just hope we get to see the girls return and even more new ones pop up!

As I heard Maxim does not have problem to get new applications, and because new Girls appear on the website continously, I should believe that this is true. And about the Girls' holiday .. it is not a rare thing that a sex worker leaves to spend her money in her home country, even in the busiest periods.