SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-04-2019

first timers should always go to the club first and talk to as many people and girls before diving in. That is something that a pro doesn't need but if you have some particular experience in mind then it is best to ask beforehand or generally try to detect the vibe and chemistry with the girl first. And the girls will probably appreciate it as well.

Your selection is interesting as it is diverse! I feel like Anna and Sarah work less days than most other girls. Great choices anyways even if at the extreme ends of the poles. Antonia in my opinion would be the save choice. Ít's also interesting that you don't mention Daisy who is the most popular one but she is more for the pros among us, I guess.
I am sticking my head out there and say, the best one for a newcomer might be Diana who has the experience and the kindness to deal with insecure men.

Booking is probably no problem and particularly so if you come early between 9 and 10pm.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - nialDor - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 07:02 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Your selection is interesting as it is diverse! I feel like Anna and Sarah work less days than most other girls. Great choices anyways even if at the extreme ends of the poles. Antonia in my opinion would be the save choice. Ít's also interesting that you don't mention Daisy who is the most popular one but she is more for the pros among us, I guess.
I am sticking my head out there and say, the best one for a newcomer might be Diana who has the experience and the kindness to deal with insecure men.

I didn't mention Daisy here because I read somewhere that she isn't about romance too much, more about great sex. I also read that she mostly works on weekends and is busy most of the time. I want some romance too, so that's why I went with the other girls, just based on how they look. 

I don't see pictures about Diana online, so that's kind of a problem for me, not sure if she will have any online till I go. Further, on her profile it says that she doesn't have natural breasts, which I want to be natural, no silicone. But I really trust your judgement, so I might look for her and chat a bit before choosing the girl. Maybe she's not that much of a silicone babe. But duck face really turns me off, so I don't want that. Thanks for the fast response, again. Big Grin

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Zeus - 12-04-2019

(12-03-2019, 05:22 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: When the old Maxim site was still online I remember her service list to be more extensive than of most other girls. I can't go into specifics, though, because I don't remember exactly what it was.

On that note, do you ( or anyone else ) know by any chance why the service list is no longer a thing on the Maxim girl profiles? I like the look of the new website design, but this is one useful thing that I really miss. Does anyone have any info about this or does anyone know if it will be implemented back into the site in the future?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-05-2019

(12-04-2019, 07:32 PM)nialDor Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:02 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Your selection is interesting as it is diverse! I feel like Anna and Sarah work less days than most other girls. Great choices anyways even if at the extreme ends of the poles. Antonia in my opinion would be the save choice. Ít's also interesting that you don't mention Daisy who is the most popular one but she is more for the pros among us, I guess.

I didn't mention Daisy here because I read somewhere that she isn't about romance too much, more about great sex. I also read that she mostly works on weekends and is busy most of the time. I want some romance too, so that's why I went with the other girls, just based on how they look. 

I don't see pictures about Diana online, so that's kind of a problem for me, not sure if she will have any online till I go. Further, on her profile it says that she doesn't have natural breasts, which I want to be natural, no silicone. But I really trust your judgement, so I might look for her and chat a bit before choosing the girl. Maybe she's not that much of a silicone babe. But duck face really turns me off, so I don't want that. Thanks for the fast response, again. Big Grin

Diana had pictures online but they seem to have been, once again, taken down for what Maxim refers to as privacy reasons. I know you would have liked them because they were very well done and tasteful, too.
She has no duck face whatsoever but silicone, yes, definitely.

Antonia aparently is not available according to the Maxim site. Don't know if she still is an option at all for when you are planning to visit.
Other users might have other suggestions.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-05-2019

(12-04-2019, 10:43 PM)Zeus Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:22 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: When the old Maxim site was still online I remember her service list to be more extensive than of most other girls. I can't go into specifics, though, because I don't remember exactly what it was.

On that note, do you ( or anyone else ) know by any chance why the service list is no longer a thing on the Maxim girl profiles? I like the look of the new website design, but this is one useful thing that I really miss. Does anyone have any info about this or does anyone know if it will be implemented back into the site in the future?

they are probably working on something to get it back but we don't know anything yet.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - XXX Addict - 12-05-2019

(12-04-2019, 10:43 PM)Zeus Wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't yet got any information about that either, but I agree that it was a particularly useful feature that should be back. Unless there's a good reason for it not to be in the current site. If it was just a design decision, I think most people would be happy to see it back online.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 12-06-2019

Do you have any information about holiday opening times of Maxim?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 08:27 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Do you have any information about holiday opening times of Maxim?

I don't think anybody has that information yet. They probably don't really know so far, how many girls will stay in Austria over the Christmas holidays and in the beginning of the New Year. Usually they close for 24th-26th and on the the 31st of December. We'll see what they will announce. So far nothing at all was announced.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - tomaz - 12-09-2019

(12-07-2019, 03:45 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 08:27 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Do you have any information about holiday opening times of Maxim?

I don't think anybody has that information yet. They probably don't really know so far, how many girls will stay in Austria over the Christmas holidays and in the beginning of the New Year. Usually they close for 24th-26th and on the the 31st of December. We'll see what they will announce. So far nothing at all was announced.

I wanted to ask the same question but then thanks for your answer.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 12-10-2019

My review of Dolly at Maxim yesterday night:

First of all I counted 21 girls yesterday which even for December is a good number and in particular on a Monday. Clearly girls are utilzing their last days before vacations are coming: https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/

Unexpected gem found in the form of this Slovakian lolita type of girl Dolly. She really looks like a teenager but she assured me that she is 22 already and the staff confirmed. She looks way younger and even younger than Victoria who already looks illegal (but of course isn't at all, either).

No pictures of her yet on the Maxim site but the body is really girlish and the hair are curly and the face is beautiful. Somebody of the staff pointed out that she is like a mix between Sarah and Victoria who both were present yesterday night so we had fun with that comparison which was surprisingly accurate Smile

She is not a big drinker obviously but she took a small Champagne and we had a delightful conversation. She is pretty smart and straight forward in her ways. First time in the job, a real first-timer so to speak.

I found out early that this would not be a sexual feast like with Daisy, who was also there BTW. She also pointed out that she likes and needs to work clean for health purposes and one needs to respect that. Never-the-less she is awesome and such a delight to be around and talk to and the drinking actually did her good to set the mood.

After I got back from the room with her I was asked how my experience was and I was encouraged to leave a review right there at the reception where they installed a tablet. I respectfully declined bc I am reviewing in the forums but it was a nice touch and a good idea because instant feedback will help Maxim to improve more in 2020. They seem to be all set!

Very good experience and great atmosphere and a splendid time with Dolly from Slovakia.