SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 10:25 PM)luckybastard Wrote: Do you guys recommend Maxim for bachelor party? We are currently planning one for a buddy of mine for a group of 12. We want 2-3 girls for striptease, music and lots of booze. Seems like an awesome club for the occasion

That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - kangaroo - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 08:39 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.

Can you tell me how much money is needed for a bachelor party for 5 men? For example without and with sex. Is sex in Beverly Hills possible?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 10:49 AM)kangaroo Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:39 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.

Can you tell me how much money is needed for a bachelor party for 5 men? For example without and with sex. Is sex in Beverly Hills possible?

Sex isn't possible at Beverly, they have no rooms and the concept is for guys to spend money on the entry fee, drinks, lady drinks and private dances.

At Maxim an average drink costs 10€. They sometimes offer discounts for larger groups to which, I think, 5 people won't qualify. They don't have private dances on offer yet, although, they announced a while ago that they would implement them. So far they didn't for unknown reasons. For bachelor parties I have seen lapdances on stage. I do not know exactly the price for that but I am sure they will answer that questions if you e-mail them or call them. I also think that info must be on their website somewhere but frankly, that was never something I paid attention to.

Sex prices:

Half an hour is now 150 EURO. 1 hour is 200 EURO and VIP ROOMS are 280 - 300 EURO per hour depending on the room.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - kangaroo - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 11:19 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Sex isn't possible at Beverly, they have no rooms and the concept is for guys to spend money on the entry fee, drinks, lady drinks and private dances.

At Maxim an average drink costs 10€. They sometimes offer discounts for larger groups to which, I think, 5 people won't qualify. They don't have private dances on offer yet, although, they announced a while ago that they would implement them. So far they didn't for unknown reasons. For bachelor parties I have seen lapdances on stage. I do not know exactly the price for that but I am sure they will answer that questions if you e-mail them or call them. I also think that info must be on their website somewhere but frankly, that was never something I paid attention to.

Sex prices:

Half an hour is now 150 EURO. 1 hour is 200 EURO and VIP ROOMS are 280 - 300 EURO per hour depending on the room.

Thank you for your detailed answer. I'm writing them an email now and asking about the details what are not yet clear. I will update this post with the answers.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - kangaroo - 09-30-2019

I got answer from the Maxim staff. Bachelor parties are available in Maxim Wien, but you can book a Divorce party or Birthday party too.

There are special party packages for guests:

• for at least 8 people: 10% discount on drinks
  • for at least 15 people: 15% discount on drinks
  • for at least 20 people: 20% discount on drinks
  • for at least 25 people: 25% discount on drinks

Each package contains one lapdance with any of the selected girls and it costs 120 Euros. It is a 10-minute long striptease on the stage, touching is possible. The same packages are available for Birthday and Divorce parties. The Vienna Bachelor Party should be held between 9am and 6pm in Maxim Wien.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Dex - 09-30-2019

I noticed that the Maxim site was down all day, interested if anyone knows the reason. Is the club still open while the site is offline, or does anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 09:43 PM)Dex Wrote: I noticed that the Maxim site was down all day, interested if anyone knows the reason. Is the club still open while the site is offline, or does anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

I called immediately and happy to say the club is open, of course. I also called them out why the site is down and if they know about it but only reached the bar staff who were not aware. I sent an email to ask what's up and now let's wait and see if they respond and if they even can respond, seeing that a site that has a server down might also have e-mail down. We'll see.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 09:43 PM)Dex Wrote: I noticed that the Maxim site was down all day, interested if anyone knows the reason. Is the club still open while the site is offline, or does anyone know what's going on? Thanks.

They announced that a website re-design is coming soon a few days ago in their newsletter, so it must have been why the site was not accessible. And BTW the site is now online and has a brand new design, which actually looks nice. I think I already prefer this new design, but maybe just because it's something new and showing they care about their business and/or online reputation. Cool

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - supertotti - 10-01-2019

True, there is a brand new site at maxim-wien.com.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - luckybastard - 10-01-2019

(09-30-2019, 02:25 PM)kangaroo Wrote: I got answer from the Maxim staff. Bachelor parties are available in Maxim Wien, but you can book a Divorce party or Birthday party too.

There are special party packages for guests:

• for at least 8 people: 10% discount on drinks
  • for at least 15 people: 15% discount on drinks
  • for at least 20 people: 20% discount on drinks
  • for at least 25 people: 25% discount on drinks

Each package contains one lapdance with any of the selected girls and it costs 120 Euros. It is a 10-minute long striptease on the stage, touching is possible. The same packages are available for Birthday and Divorce parties. The Vienna Bachelor Party should be held between 9am and 6pm in Maxim Wien.

(09-25-2019, 11:19 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: At Maxim an average drink costs 10€. They sometimes offer discounts for larger groups to which, I think, 5 people won't qualify. They don't have private dances on offer yet, although, they announced a while ago that they would implement them. So far they didn't for unknown reasons. For bachelor parties I have seen lapdances on stage. I do not know exactly the price for that but I am sure they will answer that questions if you e-mail them or call them.

Thanks guys, you helped a lot. I think I can get the 15% discount with my buddies and have a crazy night