SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Zeus - 09-15-2019

(09-14-2019, 08:32 AM)SFAdmin Wrote: Our last review of Maxim Wien was written in 2012 but it is still one of the most viewed articles on our site. We've just written a new version, with updates. You can read it here: https://sex-vienna.com/2019/09/14/maxim-wien-review-2019/

When Maxim closed for a while I thought it would have a bigger impact on the club's business, but I'm glad to see that they managed to get back up, seemingly without any problems. There are definitely many brothels in Vienna that would collapse after a couple of months of not working. Or people would just forget about it. Great job for the Maxim management for pulling this off. And thanks to the people behind the Sex in Vienna blog and forum for the update!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - therealschumacher - 09-23-2019

Do you Guys have info about Maxim Girl Karolina? https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/karolina0

I see her profile on the website but there are no images. How does she look like?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 10:47 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: Do you Guys have info about Maxim Girl Karolina? https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/karolina0

I see her profile on the website but there are no images. How does she look like?

Karolina is probably the prettiest girl that you will find. She looks in many ways like Lolita looked, when she worked at Maxim few years ago. Lolita used to be considered the prettiest and most charismatic girl in Vienna back then. This already should clear things up how pretty Karolina is. My advice is to book her!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - tomin - 09-24-2019

I'm not sure if I'm at the right place, I googled for "Maxim Wien Forum". I checked the prices on the Maxim website and saw that they are a bit too high for me. Also, the site is super classy and the girls look wonderful on the images. Is it worth to visit the club with smaller budget or only whales can have fun there?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-24-2019

I think we can honestly say that most people are not whales and still Maxim is considered a very popular place for most people. Sure, not everybody can afford paying dozens of Champagne bottles, so there are cheaper ways to have fun as well.
Of course I have seen nights there in which all the best girls were parked tightly with the whales but that is not an every day occurance by any means.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - fodor - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 07:58 AM)tomin Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm at the right place, I googled for "Maxim Wien Forum". I checked the prices on the Maxim website and saw that they are a bit too high for me. Also, the site is super classy and the girls look wonderful on the images. Is it worth to visit the club with smaller budget or only whales can have fun there?

Maxim Wien is definitely not a place where only whales can have fun. You will find friendly staff and professional girls there, this means noone will kick you out if you have smaller budget. I recommend you to visit the place and check it yourself. I would be also happy to read your review after you did it.

Don't forget to visit the website where you can find an up-to-date list of available girls. To be honest, there are only 1-2 more places in Vienna where the girl list is such accurate. If you have difficulties to choose a girl, no problem. The bar guy is a friendly one in Maxim and he will help you to find the ideal girl. Don't be shine, it is his work and I can tell you, he is a real pro in it.

(09-24-2019, 11:04 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I think we can honestly say that most people are not whales and still Maxim is considered a very popular place for most people. Sure, not everybody can afford paying dozens of Champagne bottles, so there are cheaper ways to have fun as well.
Of course I have seen nights there in which all the best girls were parked tightly with the whales but that is not an every day occurance by any means.

Haha, we posted paralelly, but I can just confirm your words too!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Hans - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 07:58 AM)tomin Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm at the right place, I googled for "Maxim Wien Forum". I checked the prices on the Maxim website and saw that they are a bit too high for me. Also, the site is super classy and the girls look wonderful on the images. Is it worth to visit the club with smaller budget or only whales can have fun there?

Probably a better idea to pay slightly more for a no-BS place like Maxim than to pick a cheaper club or studio where your experience will depend on many factors

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Ragnaros - 09-24-2019

Each one of us has to decide what is worth the money and what is not, nobody can know our budget situation better than ourselves. There is also the subjective feeling of the environment, some people like to hang out in an FKK and visit the sauna, some people like to go to a laufhaus and do their business quickly and some prefer to sit around drinking in a club. Disregarding your environment preferences, here is my opinion on the Maxim pricing.

If you are guy who likes to be extra safe and isn't bothered by CBJ and doesn't care about extras such as kissing more power to you, you can just go to a good laufhaus and have a great time for only 70 eur, or even 50 if you are into quickies. Obviously if that is your thing going to Maxim would be a waste of money.

Now if you like to take it slow and go for an hour with BBBJ and kissing, that would cost you about 160 in a laufhaus whereas in Maxim it would cost you 250 with the added benefit of not having to worry about extras, upsells, poor service etc. It is up to the individual to decide if guaranteed good service and thus feeling more relaxed is worth paying an extra 90 eur.

But if you like the club business model, Maxim is without a doubt the best place in Austria and if you are asking whether to choose Maxim or another slightly cheaper club i would say Maxim all the way.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Bixbie - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 01:16 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: Each one of us has to decide what is worth the money and what is not, nobody can know our budget situation better than ourselves. There is also the subjective feeling of the environment, some people like to hang out in an FKK and visit the sauna, some people like to go to a laufhaus and do their business quickly and some prefer to sit around drinking in a club.

Well said man, Im all about Maxim but if you are well informed you can have a quickie with a hot SW in many other studios and Laufhauses for much less than 250. Sometimes I just dont care about these places being garbage, if the girl is good it is fine. It depends on the mood. And my current budget of course, lol

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - luckybastard - 09-24-2019

Do you guys recommend Maxim for bachelor party? We are currently planning one for a buddy of mine for a group of 12. We want 2-3 girls for striptease, music and lots of booze. Seems like an awesome club for the occasion