SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - SFAdmin - 07-08-2019

Update: We've just added a poll about the prettiest Maxim Girl. Please vote!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - kangaroo - 07-10-2019

I travelled to Vienna and I read many recommended places here and in another English forum. I learned that Maxim Wien, Goldentime, Funpalast, Fresh and Babylon are the most important places in Vienna sex scene. I also understood what the key differences between a nightclub and a sauna club are, but I needed more info.

I wrote to all of the above-mentioned places but unfortunately, I got answer only from Maxim and Goldentime. Maxim was the fastest, the reply arrived in few minutes!! The staff member told me the key facts of the club and explained how the system works. He also confirmed that there is not entry fee.

Goldentime’s reply arrived in few hours and they also explained how the system work. They mentioned the 90 EUR entry fee and that I can chill in the chill area and eat in the buffet. They said that I can use only cash and it is up to the girls what they do and what don’t. The meal, non-alcoholic drinks and bathrobes are included in the entry fee. Half hour sex costs 60 EUR, one our costs 120 EUR.

Later I called Fresh to have info, and they answered my call quickly. The girl in the phone told that the entry fee is 80 EUR and half hour sex is included in it. Extra services and extra time should be paid for the girls.

Finally, I chose Maxim. I wanted to visit many tourist attractions in the city, so the nightclub fit better my schedule. Also, I did not want to pay entry fee because I had some fears to not get a girl. I don’t want to be a jerk who does not pay anything just use the services, but the knowledge that I can leave the sex club at any time without throwing the money out the window is much better.

In Maxim I found Eva after a few minutes, her face, voice and personality was perfect. This was my first visit in a sex club, I thought it will be more difficult, but it wasn’t Smile Eva had some taboos but I was totally satisfied and her services were first class.

Conclusion: it seems only Maxim Wien and Goldentime understood why digital customer service is important these days. I read many reviews about Funpalast and the other places, but I did not want to spend my money in a place which did not answer my questions previously. Also, both Maxim and Goldentime has a very professional website, especially Maxim, where I was able to check the girls too.

I was thinking in which threads should I post this review but because I ended up in Maxim, I’m posting it here. If you think my review should be in another topic, please move it to the right place.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 11:40 AM)kangaroo Wrote: This was my first visit in a sex club, I thought it will be more difficult, but it wasn’t Smile

I belive you chose the best nightclub for your first visit, Maxim has a very good reputation, management and girls too. And anyways, it is better to start with a classic sex club than trying a sauna club without any experience.

Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - SFAdmin - 07-11-2019

I'm creating a new poll here where you can vote. Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? Please choose your favourite and in a reply tell us your decision.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - PunterKing - 07-11-2019

I've just voted for Kim. 100% GFE, great, slim body, nice face and amazing eyes. But what is also important, a very good personality with great humour so you can really relax with her.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - fodor - 07-12-2019

Alina https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/alina0

She is also a real GFE, friendly personality, smart!! and funny. Whenever I met her we had a good talk and she is also perfect in the room. I think the fact that she works in Maxim for a long time proves, that she is a real pro.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - Dex - 07-12-2019

I voted for Kim too. She might be new, but the fact that she's a pretty Austrian girl who is perfect for a GFE makes her my number 1 pick!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Johnny Boy - 07-20-2019

(07-05-2019, 01:46 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: Kim is very easy to talk to and she seemed very natural when we talked. She’s a sweet, pretty brunette with curly hair. Kim told me she is 21 years old and I believed her because she almost seems even younger than that. She also said that this is her first time in the job, but she appeared to be enthusiastic about it. She seems innocent, but when it came to the deed, she was everything but innocent. She also looks innocent other than the tattoos, which I think don’t really fit her overall appearance, but that’s personal taste.

I think Kim is a great addition to Maxim and I would recommend visiting her if you get the chance.

Great to see that a new girl who just started the job can be enthusiastic and caring about the clients. Will report my encounter with her here too when I get the chance to meet her.

RE: Who is the prettiest Maxim Girl? - Johnny Boy - 07-20-2019

I really like how Gabriela looks. She doesn't have the prettiest face in Maxim, but her body is very sexy.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - XXX Addict - 07-22-2019

Couple of new girls joined Maxim recently: Beatrice, Rannya and Valentina. Beatrice and Rannya are not the prettiest, but Valentina looks good. I haven't been with any of them yet, but I will probably take Valentina for a ride sometime soon and report afterwards.