SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Sexclub Maxim Wien - Kärntner Str. 61, 1010 (/Thread-Sexclub-Maxim-Wien-K%C3%A4rntner-Str-61-1010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 05-19-2019

(05-18-2019, 02:54 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 09:53 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: I recommend you to subscribe to Maxim Wien newsletter, they never spam.

I can confirm this. I subscribed to the Maxim newsletter 5 or 6 years ago but they never sent me any spam and my special email address was not leaked to another companies.

Who knows if ever anything leaked or not but Maxim doesn't spam with their newsletter and, in fact, I think they should up their frequency a lot and inform people more often and better about what is going on there. But maybe they are not yet in their rhythm again since the re-opening of only a few weeks ago.

RE: Review of Valentina from Maxim - Dex - 05-21-2019

Love a girl who likes to get down and dirty. Her pics on the Maxim site are sexy and the fact that she worked in Babylon is a huge plus. Hope to see other reviews of Valentina till my next visit to Vienna.

RE: Maxim Wien reopening today - slavic99 - 05-22-2019

Went to Maxim on a Friday after Easter. I have to say it was pretty impressive of the club to welcome its guests with 12-14 girls that night. Easily one of the best sex clubs in the city even after being closed for 4 months. Probably many other places would have gone bust after being closed for so long.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Final Critic - 05-28-2019

I saw Amanda from Hungary, as well as Valentina who have been absent from Maxim for a while. Looks like both of them are back in the club, ready to work. I also heard that Daisy is gone again? Can anybody confirm this?

RE: Is Daisy back in Maxim? - Final Critic - 05-28-2019

According to what I heard, Daisy is already gone again and she only appeared for a short while. Do you guys know anything about it? Weird to see her gone again after she even posted here in the forum.  Huh

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - therealschumacher - 05-29-2019

I called the club and they told that Daisy is not in Vienna anymore. They don't tell me more info so at the moment I believe she can't booked. Valentina returned the other day and Amanda arrived in the weekend.

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - Zeus - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 12:12 PM)therealschumacher Wrote: I called the club and they told that Daisy is not in Vienna anymore. They don't tell me more info so at the moment I believe she can't booked. Valentina returned the other day and Amanda arrived in the weekend.

So the guys at SV were right to make the list of "who can replace Daisy" after all. I thought they jumped the gun on that one when I heard that she's back, but I guess not. Tongue  What do you guys think, are there any other girls in Maxim who could replace Daisy other than who is listed in the article?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 05-30-2019

To me Daisy was never the "be-all and end-all" of Maxim. I totally get the hype around her but it was more a sexual experience and nothing but that. Real fun nights I spent with other girls. One of my better experiences overall at Maxim I had with Raisa like 6 years ago. She definitely wasn't fireworks but the whole night was a blast of epic proportions.
To answer the question, I like Alice for example. She is funny and playful at the table and sensual in the room, too.
Maxim Girl ALICE

RE: Is Daisy back in Maxim? - DaisyMissMaxim - 05-30-2019

Unfortunately you will not have a chance anymore to visit me in Maxim, Wien. Was just feel days there and see that conception of the club is not answer my standards.. The place gonna be next couple of mounts is Chalet - Laufhaus Linz. Probably that’s the final of my “Dance star” career and after this I will concentrate on my paintings. You are invited and very welcome to meet me there! Kisses!

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - DaisyMissMaxim - 05-30-2019

Hi, being “be-all and end-all” is something can’t just come and buy! I’m a person and when is not passion between us and don’t turn me on i can’t play a theater... I’m not an actress. I’m real Smile wish you having a great time!

No one can replace my crazy mind, I’m sorry to say. But will be a pleasure for me to share with you the girls who is my favorites there and for sure will be a great time with them. That’s Maya, Carla, Eva and Niki! Have fun!