SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 (/Thread-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna-opens-at-May-19)

Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - clarissa - 05-04-2021

Hello Everyone, I did not find any similar forum part here, if I am wrong, please delete my post. I want to work in Vienna as sex worker, most likely in a laufhaus. But I do not see any info on govermental websites when the bann will be lifted and sexclubs will be open again. The Kontakt Zentrum website shows this:

Aufgrund der aktuellen Corona-Situation, hat unser Haus ab 19. Mai 2021 wieder geöffnet. Über alle Corona-News werden wir Euch, immer aktuell hier informieren!

But I don't find any other info and on the other laufhaus sites I don't see any similar info. I am far away from Vienna and it needs a lot of money to plan the traveling, testing, everything costs a lot of money and it is very hard to do the necessary steps remote. Can anyone help me?

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - PunterKing - 05-04-2021

I think it is very unfair to publish such announcements because it is very sure that the brothels won't open this month. So promising such things for girls who have to pay the travel and many things before getting work again is a huge problem. Such places don't care what happens with the girls, they just want some income. And in case they dont't open on 19th May, they will say, we did not promise the opening, you might misunderstood something.

I think it would be good to mention this thing for a wider audience as well because there will be a lot of girls who loose money, maybe their last euros when traveling back to Vienna for nothing.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - pepsi - 05-05-2021

Clarissa you can be sure that brothels won't open in May. Noone told this and if someone has any experience in this field, he could know why this whole idea is impossible. The health checks, covid tests must be presented before the work and they need time. Also the brothels need time and so on. I'm 100% sure that we will read news pieces on biggest news portals soon, that Romanian girls traveled back to Vienna to start the work but they were not able to do it. So they lost a lot of money.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - ConnorMacLeod - 05-05-2021

I haven't read anything official about this recently, so I don't think it's true either. My suggestion would be to wait until there's an official change in the law before doing anything. I agree with Pepsi about the chance of a lot of girls losing money if the brothels can't open when announced. Maybe these brothels know something that we don't. Or if they are just posting this for some publicity or whatnot it is very careless towards the girls who hope to start working again.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - pepsi - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 07:06 PM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: Maybe these brothels know something that we don't. Or if they are just posting this for some publicity or whatnot it is very careless towards the girls who hope to start working again.

Obviously they know nothing more than we know now. As it was announced, there will be few significant changes from May 19:
  • hotels and restaurants can open their doors, with strict measures
  • leisure and culture facilities can be opened, with strict measures
  • and finally, there will be change in regulations in entry regulations for EU citizens
So this is where the magical May 19 data came from. You can be very-very sure that there will be strict checks from the government in the whole sector, if we count how strongly they checked and punished the illegal places during the pandemic. Today is May 6 and I am also sceptic what will happen in the next 2 weeks. Most of Austrian people did not get a vaccine so far and the new virus variant is also strong. It might cause serious problems.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - PunterKing - 05-06-2021

OE24.at also posted an article: https://www.oe24.at/coronavirus/auch-die-bordelle-duerfen-oeffnen/476432138

FFP2 masks will be mandatory for both the guests and sex workers. Previously the newspaper reported that the sex workers might be vacinated from May. So, under these circumstances, there are not too much reason to open immediately. And yes, there might be strict police control over those venues which want to open asap.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - PunterKing - 05-13-2021

Wellcum also posted that they re-opens on May 19. I'm very curious how will they manage it, because now I don't see that this is possible.

RE: Sex clubs in Vienna opens at May 19 - Freeman92 - 05-19-2021

Either way, even if you won't be able to start working today, I think all you need to do is to wait a couple of months and maybe check back late June or early July for updates on the situation. A few brothels and studios have announced their girls for late May but we will see how it goes, the smartest thing to do now is wait