SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna (/Thread-Coronavirus-effects-on-sex-scene-in-Vienna)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - firestorm2012 - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 01:39 PM)perez Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 09:42 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Italy is officially closed from today. I think we can say a goodbye to the Italian customers for a while.

Personally I don't mind if there will be less Italian punters in Vienna, but if the girls also go home, the city will become a boring place. And what is going in Wellcum for example these days, what they can do without Italian customers? Can we expect that the Wellcum girls appear in Vienna?

I think it is too soon to tell. 

I think that the ladies will rather take longer vacations than look for another place to work. You gotta be loyal to your club, if you ask me. Like almost anything in life also Corona will pass by and when that happens the girls surely want to work at Wellcum which has been by far the most profitable club in all of Austria for the girls for years on end.
Now, for sure Wellcum is going to be a ghost town for the time being. And Andiamo definitely even more so.

Effect on Vienna? No Italians at all, hardly an Asians and a general reluctance and fear of travelling. Brothel clients will be a scarce currency these days.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - supertotti - 03-11-2020

BBC also wrote about Austria and the closed border between the country and Italy. The Austrian repatriation teams work with those Austrians who want to return to home. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51815907

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-11-2020

Report about the current situation in Vienna:

Most of the clubs are half empty or totally empty. Many of the Girls already left the city and it seems that the situation won't be much better in the near future.

Maxim Wien was quite good, there were 14 girls when I visited plus few guests. I saw no bigger groups. But still felt a better energy than in the saunaclubs.

I've just read that Wellcum in Carinthia will be closed from March 12 to May 1. The closed border and lack of Italian customers is a big loos to them so personally I don't expect that they can re-open on May 1. The COV virus appeared in China last December and it seems the number of cases have been just decreased, if we can trust in Chinese governmental reports. So I expect to return to normal at the beginning of Summer.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - perez - 03-11-2020

(03-11-2020, 02:49 PM)PunterKing Wrote: The COV virus appeared in China last December and it seems the number of cases have been just decreased, if we can trust in Chinese governmental reports. So I expect to return to normal at the beginning of Summer.

I think you are too optimistic. It is possible that the whole summer will be also about corona virus. But until there are sex workers in Vienna, I don't have fears. I'm young and healthy so I don't expect any problems. I also take Vitamin D regularly. I don't want to be sick but if I will, then I'm sure I won't have really serious symptoms.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - fodor - 03-11-2020

The business trips or events are canceled not only in Vienna, but Worldwide.

Around the globe, more companies are canceling or suspending business travel due to the coronavirus. Business travel to Asia has been impacted the hardest, with at least three of every four companies reporting they have canceled or suspended “all” or “most” business trips to China (95%), Hong Kong (87%), Taiwan (79%) and other Asia-Pacific countries (e.g., Japan, South Korea and Malaysia; 77%).Canceled and/or suspended business travel to Asia has notably increased since GBTA’s previous poll, which was conducted on February 24, 2020. Over the course of ten days, canceled and/or suspended business travel to Hong Kong increased by 19%, to Taiwan by 46%, and to the rest of the Asian Pacific countries by 71%.

https://www.gbta.org/blog/new-gbta-research-shows-coronavirus-continues-to-impact-the-business-travel-industry

[Image: Potential-Revenue-Loss-2020-coronavirus-...24x458.png]

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - perez - 03-11-2020

The Spanish steps in Roma, until now:

[Image: 29990103528_3fcd0c9a4f_b.jpg]

Fresh image about the place:

[Image: 89121843_2234221313553461_78929405732863...e=5E8ED8EC]

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - pepsi - 03-12-2020

I heard that regulars of Goldentime is talking about that the sauna club might be closed soon and the girls are very frustrated because of lack of earnings. I've just checked the GT Facebook page and a new vide was added few hours ago with text: "spring is on the way". So will they close the club or not? Smile

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-12-2020

(03-12-2020, 09:29 PM)pepsi Wrote: I heard that regulars of Goldentime is talking about that the sauna club might be closed soon and the girls are very frustrated because of lack of earnings. I've just checked the GT Facebook page and a new vide was added few hours ago with text: "spring is on the way". So will they close the club or not? Smile

Good question, I also had the same idea as you and checked the biggest places in the town.

I found info only on Zollgasse website: 08.03.2020 Dear Clients, we take our responsibility seriously and measure the temperature of our girls on a daily basis! We kindly ask you to stay at home, if you feel sick! Have safer Sex. Kind regards. Your Laufhaus-Team Zollgasse

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - firestorm2012 - 03-13-2020

it is very likely that it is only a matter of time until all shops, stores and restaurants plus clubs of any kind including brothels will be closed for safety. I expect it to happen this weekend or latest on Monday. Also most likely all borders will be closed on Monday, too. It's not official but likely. We will keep you posted

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-13-2020

My business partner called me from Hungary. So far you were able to cross the HU-AT borders literally in every 10 kilometers because all the smaller villages had crossing points. Of course there were no border guards or police officers, however in last 2 years I saw them at some points. But they never stopped me, I just saw that the Romanian mini vans were checked.

And now, all smaller borders are closed between Hungary and Austria, only few big crossing points are open. There border guards check the people's health and temperature. I also expect that all borders will be closed everywhere so we will see very silent next weeks.