SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (/Thread-Sexually-Transmitted-Diseases)

Pages: 1 2

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - ddt1 - 02-11-2020

Hi,
As far as I know, all the girls undergo regular std tests. Can anyone explain how is it possible that they offer oral sex with no condom and still have negative results? Do the clients also have to be tested? Or do they get positive results and that just gets ignored?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - PunterKing - 02-12-2020

(02-11-2020, 06:02 PM)ddt1 Wrote: Hi,
As far as I know, all the girls undergo regular std tests. Can anyone explain how is it possible that they offer oral sex with no condom and still have negative results? Do the clients also have to be tested? Or do they get positive results and that just gets ignored?
Huh Huh Huh

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - ddt1 - 02-12-2020

Maybe I'm not familiar with sex clubs' etiquette. Is talking about STDs considered bad-mannered? You just pretend they don't exist?

RE: Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread - firestorm2012 - 02-13-2020

(02-12-2020, 06:03 PM)ddt1 Wrote: Maybe I'm not familiar with sex clubs' etiquette. Is talking about STDs considered bad-mannered? You just pretend they don't exist?

There is nothing wrong with the question, it is just not ideal in this topic, even though we needn't be so strict.

I suppose, @admin it would be best to open a health discussion thread in another section of the forum in which all those things and more can be talked about.

As far as Vienna is concerned we know that the vast majority of clients expect OWO to be possible. Across all clubs, studios and Laufhauses etc, I think it is fair to say that some girls earn more the bigger their service list is.

However, from my experience and this is in line with what girls at Maxim and also GT told me, there is a huge number of visitors who mostly are from the States, Canada and Asia who strictly pass on OWO and insist on the condom even for the blowjob. This might be fear of infection. It definitely is in some cases because they don't know that girls are always tested and therefore the risk isn't that high. But I really beliieve that guys who are in relationships or even in marriages, simply don't want to risk anything at all.

And in those cases, the girls most definitely will blow the guys with condom.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - SFAdmin - 02-13-2020

It is very important to talk about the Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and be aware of risk of having sex wirthout condom. In this section we can discuss all related questions.

RE: Sexually Transmitted Diseases - perez - 02-13-2020

A very big segment of girls offer sex without condom. This is the common AO sex and many clients need it. Vienna is a lucky city that most of the girls are clean, at least those ones, who work at legal places. Also Austrian has a big effect on the market, by supervising it strictly, the market can be STD free.

RE: Sexually Transmitted Diseases - firestorm2012 - 02-13-2020

(02-13-2020, 07:28 PM)perez Wrote: A very big segment of girls offer sex without condom. This is the common AO sex and many clients need it. Vienna is a lucky city that most of the girls are clean, at least those ones, who work at legal places. Also Austrian has a big effect on the market, by supervising it strictly, the market can be STD free.

As long as there is a huge demand in AO and some girls who don't get to work at the good places, there will also be the supply to meet the demand. And in that case STDs will remain an issue. We don't know any numbers and we are not supposed to because of privacy reasons that protect the girls, of course!

Our sources tell us, though, that the STD infection rate is higher now than it was 5 years ago. One of the reasons might be the fact that girls now are only tested every 6 weeks as opposed to weekly tests only a few years ago. I don't think it has an effect on the big clubs and the respectable places where AO is frowned upon. We all know those places and need not name them again.

However there is a very big chunk of AO studios that are at a way higher risk and there even is a German speaking forum that deals SOLELY with AO and it is growing as far as I can see.

Please keep in mind that there is a group of guys who are only after girls who offer AO and ignore girls who work clean. And those guys are never tested by the authorities and we cannot know if they are healthy or if they are putting everyone at risk. Therefore staying healthy and being responsible with using condoms is big and and important to the maximum.

But also no reason to worry. It is not that easy to get infected and chances are we will all be happy customers who never ever catch an STD from a sexworker if we just stay smart and responsible.

RE: Sexually Transmitted Diseases - fodor - 02-14-2020

(02-12-2020, 06:03 PM)ddt1 Wrote: Maybe I'm not familiar with sex clubs' etiquette. Is talking about STDs considered bad-mannered? You just pretend they don't exist?

Your questions are legit and if you need more info about this topic - I recommend you to ask your questions here.

RE: Sexually Transmitted Diseases - supertotti - 02-15-2020

(02-13-2020, 10:42 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 07:28 PM)perez Wrote: A very big segment of girls offer sex without condom. This is the common AO sex and many clients need it. Vienna is a lucky city that most of the girls are clean, at least those ones, who work at legal places. Also Austrian has a big effect on the market, by supervising it strictly, the market can be STD free.

As long as there is a huge demand in AO and some girls who don't get to work at the good places, there will also be the supply to meet the demand. And in that case STDs will remain an issue. We don't know any numbers and we are not supposed to because of privacy reasons that protect the girls, of course!

Our sources tell us, though, that the STD infection rate is higher now than it was 5 years ago. One of the reasons might be the fact that girls now are only tested every 6 weeks as opposed to weekly tests only a few years ago. I don't think it has an effect on the big clubs and the respectable places where AO is frowned upon. We all know those places and need not name them again.

However there is a very big chunk of AO studios that are at a way higher risk and there even is a German speaking forum that deals SOLELY with AO and it is growing as far as I can see.

Please keep in mind that there is a group of guys who are only after girls who offer AO and ignore girls who work clean. And those guys are never tested by the authorities and we cannot know if they are healthy or if they are putting everyone at risk. Therefore staying healthy and being responsible with using condoms is big and and important to the maximum.

But also no reason to worry. It is not that easy to get infected and chances are we will all be happy customers who never ever catch an STD from a sexworker if we just stay smart and responsible.

As I know more people got STDs because of using used hollow needles than having sex without condom. I'm not saying that AO is a good thing, but half of the Vienna studios offer AO sex and the city is still not full with infected men. Anal without protection and oral without protection can be also a source of STDs and they are more often than AO sex.

It must be very difficult to get an STD, I believe. Of course, I won't risk myself to know, how difficult is.

RE: Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Zeus - 02-19-2020

I personally never felt the urge to have sex with a prostitute without condom, but I can see how lots of guys would want to do it. For me, it would be more of a stressful situation that I would definitely overthink. Even if the girls are tested, who knows maybe the day before my visit she was with someone who had an STD. Thankfully I never had one, and I intend to keep it that way. For me, even the slightest chance of getting something outweigh the feeling of having unprotected sex. Besides, there are good thin condoms that can almost make it feel like you have nothing on. But, as with everything, everyone has their likes and dislikes, I guess this is just one of those things.