SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio VIP - Wällischgasse 2b, 1030 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio VIP - Wällischgasse 2b, 1030 (/Thread-Studio-VIP-W%C3%A4llischgasse-2b-1030)

Studio VIP - Wällischgasse 2b, 1030 - perez - 01-31-2020

Patricia is a real Hungarian lady, had very good conversational skills and she was a real pro. After I arrived she asked me to take a shower and she helped me to clean myself.

She did not rush the sex and also the foreplay was very good. Her smiley was amazing and I felt that she also enjoyed the whole hour. Her back and ass were also perfect, it was good to see how she moved her body.

At the end I still had approx. 10 minutes so she gave me a sensual massage which made the experience completed. I have to say that she gave me one of the best 1-hour sessions lately and I’m sure I’ll be back soon.

The images on the website are legit, she is as nice in live as on the picture.

Patricia: 10/10
Place: 7/10

[Image: 237F644E-07E9-486F-BE98-B757B95B5F86-683x1024.jpeg]

RE: Studio VIP Wällischgasse 2B - MrBuddy - 01-31-2020

Glad you had a good time. First time I'm hearing about this place personally, but seems like you had a complete experience to me.

The picture looks good (high quality enough, and the girl isn't bad either), but I must say this seems like a weird place for a photoshoot to me  Big Grin

RE: Studio VIP Wällischgasse 2B - PunterKing - 01-31-2020

(01-31-2020, 06:15 PM)MrBuddy Wrote: Glad you had a good time. First time I'm hearing about this place personally, but seems like you had a complete experience to me.

The picture looks good (high quality enough, and the girl isn't bad either), but I must say this seems like a weird place for a photoshoot to me  Big Grin

But you can still confirm that she is a nice person and her smiley looks real. Hungarian girls are always great.

RE: Studio VIP Wällischgasse 2B - fodor - 02-02-2020

(01-31-2020, 10:21 PM)PunterKing Wrote: But you can still confirm that she is a nice person and her smiley looks real. Hungarian girls are always great.

I agree, but there are less Hugnarian girls in Vienna than Romaian sex workers.

RE: Studio VIP Wällischgasse 2B - Rodolpho - 02-19-2020

Visited Julia in Studio VIP at Wällischgasse 2B not long ago and I had a good time. It wasn’t the best ever, but I can’t really complain about anything. She’s a Hungarian lady, must be in her mid-late 30s, so a MILF type. Not the most gorgeous looking woman I’ve been with, but she isn’t the ugliest either. The studio is the same way - not the best place I visited, but not a total dump either.

Julia looks like the pictures online, which wasn’t a surprise seeing how the images are not that unbelievable looking. I don’t think they were edited too much TBH. I don’t know about the studio in general, or if they tend to use a lot of editing on the images, but this is not the case with Julia’s pictures.

The reason why I really enjoyed my stay with Julia isn’t because she is the best looking girl around, or because the place is so good. I had a good time because Julia was really trying to make me feel good, which I really like. I would take an average looking girl who is trying hard to make me enjoy the session over a model-looking girl who just doesn’t care any day of the week. She was also friendly from the get-go and all the way through.

I would recommend Julia if you like what you see on the images, as that’s what you’re going to get.

[Image: 5F878A04-52B6-4FFD-9E20-08A0AB02BEB5-1080x764.jpg]

RE: Studio VIP Wällischgasse 2B - rom1990 - 02-20-2020

(02-19-2020, 05:51 PM)Rodolpho Wrote: Visited Julia in Studio VIP at Wällischgasse 2B not long ago and I had a good time. It wasn’t the best ever, but I can’t really complain about anything. She’s a Hungarian lady, must be in her mid-late 30s, so a MILF type. Not the most gorgeous looking woman I’ve been with, but she isn’t the ugliest either. The studio is the same way - not the best place I visited, but not a total dump either.

Julia looks like the pictures online, which wasn’t a surprise seeing how the images are not that unbelievable looking. I don’t think they were edited too much TBH. I don’t know about the studio in general, or if they tend to use a lot of editing on the images, but this is not the case with Julia’s pictures.

I also visited her. She is a girl next door type, thus authentic. She really has no model figure but she is friendly and has warm personality. You can visit her whener you need a good sex.