SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? (/Thread-Is-is-difficult-to-open-a-studio-in-Vienna)

Pages: 1 2

Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - tibi - 01-16-2020

I would like to open a new studio in Vienna, but I need more information how to do it. I am from Hungary but speak both on English and German. You mentioned a Hungarian studio in Vienna, I would like to have a similar one.

I am from 9th district of Budapest and I know many prostitutes from 8th and 9th district. But they don't speak German or English. I also have some friends who are big as hell and would be ideal as security guards. They also don't speak languages.

I learnt that a studio can be opened in a former commercial or retailer building and know that the girls should have different kind of health examinations and a police license. But I don't know how much money is needed to rent a place for the studio. If even rental is possible.

I also learnt that I should heavily advertise ourselves in the best Vienna forums and build up the reputation there. Luckily, this would be the easiest part, I can manage the online part. The prostitutes are also clean and reliable, so we can be a good and reliable studio.

The money part is the hardest thing, can you give me an estimation how much money is needed for this idea? And one more, should I prepare myself for visits of criminals, like paying money for gangs to have "protection"?

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - smurfs - 01-16-2020

The first and most important question: are you sure that your friends will be professional enough to not rip off the customers and let you in trouble?

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - mario - 01-17-2020

(01-16-2020, 04:11 PM)smurfs Wrote: The first and most important question: are you sure that your friends will be professional enough to not rip off the customers and let you in trouble?

Who can guarantee that?? Dodgy

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - PunterKing - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 10:18 AM)mario Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 04:11 PM)smurfs Wrote: The first and most important question: are you sure that your friends will be professional enough to not rip off the customers and let you in trouble?

Noone can. But if you are in the business for a long time, you will have a great knowledge of human nature and sex workers. If you open a new sex studio, first you have to obtain this knowledge. And until then, you will loose money and many customers.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - firestorm2012 - 01-17-2020

If you stick to every rule in the book then it is not going to be difficult to open a studio in Vienna at all.

You need to find a studio for rent or sale that is accessible from street level and that can be designed in a way that it follows all the rules of the Vienna Prostitution law. You need a so-called "Ziviltechniker" which basically is an architect with a license to design and adopt a place in a way that it follows all rules of the law.
Generally if you do everything that the law dictates, it is only a question of money and not difficult per se to open a studio.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - Ragnaros - 01-19-2020

(01-16-2020, 06:42 AM)tibi Wrote: I would like to open a new studio in Vienna, but I need more information how to do it. I am from Hungary but speak both on English and German. You mentioned a Hungarian studio in Vienna, I would like to have a similar one.

I am from 9th district of Budapest and I know many prostitutes from 8th and 9th district. But they don't speak German or English. I also have some friends who are big as hell and would be ideal as security guards. They also don't speak languages.

I learnt that a studio can be opened in a former commercial or retailer building and know that the girls should have different kind of health examinations and a police license. But I don't know how much money is needed to rent a place for the studio. If even rental is possible.

I also learnt that I should heavily advertise ourselves in the best Vienna forums and build up the reputation there. Luckily, this would be the easiest part, I can manage the online part. The prostitutes are also clean and reliable, so we can be a good and reliable studio.

The money part is the hardest thing, can you give me an estimation how much money is needed for this idea? And one more, should I prepare myself for visits of criminals, like paying money for gangs to have "protection"?

It is true that there is a Hungarian studio in Vienna, actually more than one to my knowledge. I do not see why you wouldn't be able to rent a studio in Vienna, if Romanian pimps can do it certainly you can too.

The only problem you will run into is the language barrier, if your girls do not speak a word of German or English they would need to be pretty hot and provide great service to get repeat business. And as for security, i would definitely advise you to leave your "big as hell" friends at home. Having threatening looking security guys who don't speak German or English is a recipe for disaster. You do not need them anyway, you are not gonna be harassed by criminals as i do not think racketeering of studios is a thing in Vienna. Is it common in Budapest?

Anyway if you know a lot of nice girls who work in Budapest, feel free to make a thread about them in this section https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Hungary it might be helpful to people looking for some action in Budapest, i know i certainly make my way to your city from time to time and browsing through countless rosszlanyok profiles is quite time consuming.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - firestorm2012 - 01-19-2020

that's exactly right. Don't bring your bouncers but if you want to bring them anyway, never let them be seen unless a problem occurs.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - fodor - 01-20-2020

(01-16-2020, 06:42 AM)tibi Wrote: The money part is the hardest thing, can you give me an estimation how much money is needed for this idea? And one more, should I prepare myself for visits of criminals, like paying money for gangs to have "protection"?

Welcome to the world of regulated sex scene. The biggest advantage of strict state control is the safer environment. You can hardly see criminals around Vienna clubs, if there are any of them, they are in the background and as guests.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - PunterKing - 01-20-2020

(01-19-2020, 12:40 PM)Ragnaros Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 06:42 AM)tibi Wrote: I would like to open a new studio in Vienna, but I need more information how to do it. I am from Hungary but speak both on English and German. You mentioned a Hungarian studio in Vienna, I would like to have a similar one.

It is true that there is a Hungarian studio in Vienna, actually more than one to my knowledge. I do not see why you wouldn't be able to rent a studio in Vienna, if Romanian pimps can do it certainly you can too.

The only problem you will run into is the language barrier, if your girls do not speak a word of German or English they would need to be pretty hot and provide great service to get repeat business. And as for security, i would definitely advise you to leave your "big as hell" friends at home. Having threatening looking security guys who don't speak German or English is a recipe for disaster. You do not need them anyway, you are not gonna be harassed by criminals as i do not think racketeering of studios is a thing in Vienna. Is it common in Budapest?

Anyway if you know a lot of nice girls who work in Budapest, feel free to make a thread about them in this section https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Hungary it might be helpful to people looking for some action in Budapest, i know i certainly make my way to your city from time to time and browsing through countless rosszlanyok profiles is quite time consuming.

I also have some girls saved to my contacts, will share them soon.

RE: Is is difficult to open a studio in Vienna? - mario - 01-21-2020

(01-17-2020, 12:08 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 10:18 AM)mario Wrote:

Noone can. But if you are in the business for a long time, you will have a great knowledge of human nature and sex workers. If you open a new sex studio, first you have to obtain this knowledge. And until then, you will loose money and many customers.

Exactly. This is how businesses work. You should learn your lessons on your own expenses.