SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs (/Thread-New-Girls-in-Vienna-Sex-Clubs)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - PunterKing - 12-17-2019

One of my favourite threads on other forums where users discuss the new girls in Vienna Sex Clubs. So far I did not see any similar thread on this forum so I'm starting it now.

Today I spotted a new girl on Maxim Wien website, here is her profile: https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/anastasia1/

According to her profile, she is a student from Slovenia.

[Image: Maxim-2.jpg]

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - Ragnaros - 12-17-2019

Great idea for a topic! Let me contribute, there is a small Hungarian studio that brings in new Hungarian girls from time to time. I have visited them a few times and was always satisfied, every girl was great looking and provided great gfe service for a very reasonable price of 70 for half hour which includes BBBJ. The studio is clean and well managed by the fat lady who handles appointments.

This is the last girl i was with there:
https://booksusi.com/hostessen/wien/dasha-dashiadashia-aus-ungar.html

Only downside of the studio is that most of the girls are not full time prostitutes so they come to work for a week or two and go back to Hungary, you never know if and when they will return. Lost two 10/10 chicks i fucked there, 1 got married to a British guy and stopped working, the other went back to Hungary and who knows if she will ever return.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - PunterKing - 12-18-2019

(12-17-2019, 06:53 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: Great idea for a topic! Let me contribute, there is a small Hungarian studio that brings in new Hungarian girls from time to time. I have visited them a few times and was always satisfied, every girl was great looking and provided great gfe service for a very reasonable price of 70 for half hour which includes BBBJ. The studio is clean and well managed by the fat lady who handles appointments.

This is the last girl i was with there:
https://booksusi.com/hostessen/wien/dasha-dashiadashia-aus-ungar.html

Only downside of the studio is that most of the girls are not full time prostitutes so they come to work for a week or two and go back to Hungary, you never know if and when they will return. Lost two 10/10 chicks i fucked there, 1 got married to a British guy and stopped working, the other went back to Hungary and who knows if she will ever return.

Interesting, I never heard about this Hungarian studio. I'm making now a Google search to update myself.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - firestorm2012 - 12-18-2019

As far as I know there are 2 Studios at this address. Kaunitzgasse 16A and B.
This is very close to "Apollo Cinema" and "Haus des Meeres" and generally pretty central.

One of them is the one you are referring to with the Hungarian girls and I was aware of them in a way too because I saw many ads pop up of them but that is all I know.

Please update this thread whenever you find a newcomer to benefit the community!

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - pepsi - 12-18-2019

Good topic. On LH Vienna's site I see 6 new girls but I was already aware that in some cases they are not new, just the site assign the NEW flag to older profiles as well. Is it true?

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - firestorm2012 - 12-18-2019

Please post only new ladies if you are sure that they were not working in Vienna before. The tags NEW GIRL that many sites are using do not hold water most of the time.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - mario - 12-18-2019

Finally a forum where I can find newcomers in Vienna. I've added it to my watchlist.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - Ragnaros - 12-18-2019

The "new" tag on the site of Laufhaus Vienna is usually a lie, not only does it not mean that the girl is new to Vienna, it doesn't even mean that she is new in that Laufhaus. What it actually means is that the girl is back from vacation, even girls who have worked there for several years get the tag when they return after being absent for a while.

As for the Hungarian studio i mentioned, it is in Kaunitzgasse 16a and it used to be called studio Elite but they changed the name so now it is called Models4You. I have fucked a few truly new young girls there over the year, all of them provided excellent service since the boss lady who is a former working girl herself runs a very tight ship, only downside is she barely speaks English and prefers to communicate in German. She takes reservations nearly instantly through booksusi though, and really seems to care about her place getting good reviews, which it should since the rooms are always clean and tidy. A real shame that the studio is largely unknown to people, since in my opinion it is better than the famous Sexyhexi the guys in the local forum seem in love with which is full of average looking girls approaching 30, i went there twice and left without a session. In contrast the Hungarian studio often has new 18-20 year old girls who still somehow provide amazing service. The studio is small though so they usually have only 3-5 girls available at a time, basically how it works is teen girls come in from Hungary and sleep at the studio(sometimes 2 girls together in one bed) for a week or two while working all day. Then they go home and you never know if or when they will return. Two of the girls there were so good that i fucked them every day for a week straight, both were 18-19 and very hot and passionate in bed. Unfortunately the boss lady can't always bring in the absolute stunners so at times the girls who come in are not the best looking(still better than Sexyhexi though) but i assume service is good. If you take a look at the review history of all the various girls on the studio's booksusi page you can see that the experiences are overwhelmingly positive, the only complaints are from 2 idiots whining that there is nowhere to park the car, and that the girls don't do AO. 

Sadly most of the girls went home already since the studio is closing for the holidays this week and should reopen in early January.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - fodor - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 03:20 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: The "new" tag on the site of Laufhaus Vienna is usually a lie, not only does it not mean that the girl is new to Vienna, it doesn't even mean that she is new in that Laufhaus. What it actually means is that the girl is back from vacation, even girls who have worked there for several years get the tag when they return after being absent for a while.

As for the Hungarian studio i mentioned, it is in Kaunitzgasse 16a and it used to be called studio Elite but they changed the name so now it is called Models4You. I have fucked a few truly new young girls there over the year, all of them provided excellent service since the boss lady who is a former working girl herself runs a very tight ship, only downside is she barely speaks English and prefers to communicate in German. She takes reservations nearly instantly through booksusi though, and really seems to care about her place getting good reviews, which it should since the rooms are always clean and tidy. A real shame that the studio is largely unknown to people, since in my opinion it is better than the famous Sexyhexi the guys in the local forum seem in love with which is full of average looking girls approaching 30, i went there twice and left without a session. In contrast the Hungarian studio often has new 18-20 year old girls who still somehow provide amazing service. The studio is small though so they usually have only 3-5 girls available at a time, basically how it works is teen girls come in from Hungary and sleep at the studio(sometimes 2 girls together in one bed) for a week or two while working all day. Then they go home and you never know if or when they will return. Two of the girls there were so good that i fucked them every day for a week straight, both were 18-19 and very hot and passionate in bed. Unfortunately the boss lady can't always bring in the absolute stunners so at times the girls who come in are not the best looking(still better than Sexyhexi though) but i assume service is good. If you take a look at the review history of all the various girls on the studio's booksusi page you can see that the experiences are overwhelmingly positive, the only complaints are from 2 idiots whining that there is nowhere to park the car, and that the girls don't do AO. 

Sadly most of the girls went home already since the studio is closing for the holidays this week and should reopen in early January.

This was a very useful review, I agree. I like that I can find such info in the forum Smile

Regarding the "new" tag on Laufhaus websites, I experienced the same. The website admin or owners randomly put this flag on girls' images, so it means nothing. Sometimes I found the same girl with another picture (and don't remember, maybe with a new name), while she was the same person who worked there since a while. What was not a problem, but she was definitely not new.

In such cases I always have bad feelings. If I pay something then I believe I deserve something for it. At least honesty and good experience. I'm proud that more and more brothels chose to not lie for customers, it was much worse 5-10 years ago.

RE: New Girls in Vienna Sex Clubs - firestorm2012 - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 03:20 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: (still better than Sexyhexi though)

Sexihexi and the praise they receive has A LOT of melancholical value. They have been serving clients on a high level for more than 10 years and a few years ago one could always count on having young and new girls there. Now, not so much anymore... I definitely agree. But his is how it sometimes goes. Exactly a year ago Emotion Wellness had an amazing group of girls working there. Very diverse line-up indeed. Things can change rapidly and what is not appealing to us that much because we prefer girls of the younger variety maybe works better for the studio. But I am just blabbering... I have no real info on this topic TBH