SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Can girls sleep in their room? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Can girls sleep in their room? (/Thread-Can-girls-sleep-in-their-room)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:21 PM)supertotti Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:00 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Genius idea, maybe in an ideal world, but also comes with all kinds of problems if you put the wrong person in your apartment. It's not all gold that shines if you forgive me this proverb.

You have right. In the apartments the same groups can be formed as in work places, so new girls can be easily terrorised. And this can be harder than at the work places, since in apartments the management can't take care of the new person.

not just that - I don't even mean that girls would be terrorized or anything but do you want to have a careless person in your expensive apartment that does not clean up after herself?
Or a girl who brings her friends and family and pimps or other negative influences in the neighbourhood?

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - fodor - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:44 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: not just that - I don't even mean that girls would be terrorized or anything but do you want to have a careless person in your expensive apartment that does not clean up after herself?
Or a girl who brings her friends and family and pimps or other negative influences in the neighbourhood?

Sounds complicated. I know that sometimes girls can behave as animals. Once I visited a girl dormitory and saw there insane things. An interesting questions has just come into my mind. What happens if a girl is dirty or annoying in the apartment but otherwise perform well in work? Or this almost never happens?

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - ConnorMacLeod - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 02:54 PM)fodor Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 12:44 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: not just that - I don't even mean that girls would be terrorized or anything but do you want to have a careless person in your expensive apartment that does not clean up after herself?

An interesting questions has just come into my mind. What happens if a girl is dirty or annoying in the apartment but otherwise perform well in work? Or this almost never happens?

In case a wealthy customer is renting the room, I think work and rent are two completely different things. The guy with the apartment doesn't have anything to do with how she performs in the room, only maybe with him. If she is dirty and doesn't take care of the apartment, he can just boot her. In case a club is renting the place to the girl, I think if she is careless or dirty, she will just need to leave the apartment and look for another place to sleep and can continue working, if doing her job properly. At least that's what I think. The only problem with this is that I don't think the apartments are being checked while the girls are living there and paying. But I might be mistaken.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - mario - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 06:53 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 02:54 PM)fodor Wrote:

An interesting questions has just come into my mind. What happens if a girl is dirty or annoying in the apartment but otherwise perform well in work? Or this almost never happens?

In case a wealthy customer is renting the room, I think work and rent are two completely different things. The guy with the apartment doesn't have anything to do with how she performs in the room, only maybe with him. If she is dirty and doesn't take care of the apartment, he can just boot her. In case a club is renting the place to the girl, I think if she is careless or dirty, she will just need to leave the apartment and look for another place to sleep and can continue working, if doing her job properly. At least that's what I think. The only problem with this is that I don't think the apartments are being checked while the girls are living there and paying. But I might be mistaken.

Interesting point of view. But I think the club owners take care of their buildings or rentals very strictly. Also the other girls are not silent. And anyways, a girl who is dirty in real life, can't be too good in work.