SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Can girls sleep in their room? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Can girls sleep in their room? (/Thread-Can-girls-sleep-in-their-room)

Pages: 1 2

Can girls sleep in their room? - Ragnaros - 12-06-2019

If i remember correctly, weekly rent for the room in a Laufhaus can cost over 500 euro, which ads up to over 2000 per month. If you also consider the fact that regular accommodation is not exactly cheap in Vienna, it can be pretty expensive for a girl just arriving from a Romanian village to start up especially since paperwork, cost of living, health checks etc. also require money and time. It would cut down on accommodation expenses and time looking for a place to stay if girls could just sleep in the Laufhaus after they finish working.

So i am curious if girls who rent a room in a Laufhaus are allowed to stay and sleep there after the Laufhaus closes for the day. Anyone know?

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - firestorm2012 - 12-06-2019

You are right but don't worry, the girls are absolutely allowed to sleep in their rented room. This is actually one of the main reasons why Laufhauses are so very convenient because the huge and tricky housing problem is solved right away. Still some girls have their rented room in the Laufhaus and an additional apartment where they sleep just so they don't sleep where they f...

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - Ragnaros - 12-06-2019

I suspected as much but thank you for confirming. Of course it is understandable that some girls would prefer not to sleep in a Laufhaus after working there all day, but is good that they can if they find it convenient or don't wanna waste additional money on an apartment. It would be silly to make the girls leave the room they pay so much money for when the Laufhaus closes for the day.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - firestorm2012 - 12-07-2019

(12-06-2019, 08:11 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I suspected as much but thank you for confirming. Of course it is understandable that some girls would prefer not to sleep in a Laufhaus after working there all day, but is good that they can if they find it convenient or don't wanna waste additional money on an apartment. It would be silly to make the girls leave the room they pay so much money for when the Laufhaus closes for the day.

You are absolutely right.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - Zeus - 12-14-2019

Altho I see how sleeping where they work would not be the best for many girls, even if just from a morale standpoint, I think many who come to Vienna from poorer countries have to do it. If they want to make money, they can't really afford to pay for two places at the same time. And let's face it, most of the girls who come to work to Vienna don't really have a huge budget with which they can afford a plus apartment when they arrive. But what about the girls who don't start in laufhauses, but rather in studios or clubs? How do they manage their first few months?

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - firestorm2012 - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 08:12 AM)Zeus Wrote: Altho I see how sleeping where they work would not be the best for many girls, even if just from a morale standpoint, I think many who come to Vienna from poorer countries have to do it. If they want to make money, they can't really afford to pay for two places at the same time. And let's face it, most of the girls who come to work to Vienna don't really have a huge budget with which they can afford a plus apartment when they arrive. But what about the girls who don't start in laufhauses, but rather in studios or clubs? How do they manage their first few months?

I don't know how all of them manage, obviously. I know of some who stayed at smaller hotels and some with friends. Also there is a community of Romanian people in Vienna, which make up the biggest chunk of the market, and they maybe take new ones in, somestimes as well.

As far as clubs and studios go and also FKK clubs. I am pretty sure that girls can sleep there as well in most cases. I know that Maxim, Babylon and many other clubs where there is a certain sleeping arrangement in place right there or very closeby. Same goes for all FKKs. Girls can sleep right there. Believe it or not but the worst conditions of those 3 clubs are at GT although they are the best in everything else. Girls don't like it but still sleep there in the dozens. 

Also all bigger clubs have a few apartments to rent out for the girls and then there is the factor which shouldn't be underestimated and that is wealthy clients who provide apartments for girls every now and then. I know a few FKK regulars who have half a dozen apartments rented out to the girls in a very profitable manner.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - supertotti - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 11:46 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 08:12 AM)Zeus Wrote: Altho I see how sleeping where they work would not be the best for many girls, even if just from a morale standpoint, I think many who come to Vienna from poorer countries have to do it. If they want to make money, they can't really afford to pay for two places at the same time. And let's face it, most of the girls who come to work to Vienna don't really have a huge budget with which they can afford a plus apartment when they arrive. But what about the girls who don't start in laufhauses, but rather in studios or clubs? How do they manage their first few months?

I don't know how all of them manage, obviously. I know of some who stayed at smaller hotels and some with friends. Also there is a community of Romanian people in Vienna, which make up the biggest chunk of the market, and they maybe take new ones in, somestimes as well.

As far as clubs and studios go and also FKK clubs. I am pretty sure that girls can sleep there as well in most cases. I know that Maxim, Babylon and many other clubs where there is a certain sleeping arrangement in place right there or very closeby. Same goes for all FKKs. Girls can sleep right there. Believe it or not but the worst conditions of those 3 clubs are at GT although they are the best in everything else. Girls don't like it but still sleep there in the dozens. 

Also all bigger clubs have a few apartments to rent out for the girls and then there is the factor which shouldn't be underestimated and that is wealthy clients who provide apartments for girls every now and then. I know a few FKK regulars who have half a dozen apartments rented out to the girls in a very profitable manner.

This is the same as factories or many other work places do. They give cheap accomodation to workers, so they can work. This is a win-win situation for both parties.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - Zeus - 12-15-2019

(12-14-2019, 11:46 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: As far as clubs and studios go and also FKK clubs. I am pretty sure that girls can sleep there as well in most cases. I know that Maxim, Babylon and many other clubs where there is a certain sleeping arrangement in place right there or very closeby. Same goes for all FKKs. Girls can sleep right there. Believe it or not but the worst conditions of those 3 clubs are at GT although they are the best in everything else. Girls don't like it but still sleep there in the dozens. 

I like the fact that some clubs can provide girls with a place to sleep nearby. I think that's the best case scenario for the girls, even if they have to pay something. At least it's not a full rent for another apartment. Sleeping and working at the same place or in the same room can be bad, especially in the long run. I can imagine that they don't like sleeping in GT. Must be too much of that place for them I'm guessing. 

Quote:Also all bigger clubs have a few apartments to rent out for the girls and then there is the factor which shouldn't be underestimated and that is wealthy clients who provide apartments for girls every now and then. I know a few FKK regulars who have half a dozen apartments rented out to the girls in a very profitable manner.

That is such a genius idea. I bet it's profitable and also that the girls love those kinds of guys and even show their appreciation. But having 4-5-6 apartments rented out is a pretty good income on its own, even if we don't count the added benefits.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

Genius idea, maybe in an ideal world, but also comes with all kinds of problems if you put the wrong person in your apartment. It's not all gold that shines if you forgive me this proverb.

RE: Can girls sleep in their room? - supertotti - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:00 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Genius idea, maybe in an ideal world, but also comes with all kinds of problems if you put the wrong person in your apartment. It's not all gold that shines if you forgive me this proverb.

You have right. In the apartments the same groups can be formed as in work places, so new girls can be easily terrorised. And this can be harder than at the work places, since in apartments the management can't take care of the new person.