SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) (/Thread-Laufhaus-Wien-Kolbegasse-39-1230-Wien-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - PunterKing - 12-18-2019

(12-17-2019, 06:12 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: From what i saw it is obvious that the owners invested heavily into the place, but they might have underestimated how saturated the Vienna Laufhaus scene already is. There were not enough girls to fill all the Laufhauses even before this one opened. There is only one Laufhaus in the entire city that is always full, one that is usually reasonably full, and all the rest are half empty. I don't feel that opening a new one was wise, especially considering that one of the top 3 Laufhauses is located in the same neighborhood.

To put this into perspective the owners of the number one Laufhaus in Vienna opened a secondary house because they have so many girls applying to their main house, and even they failed and ended up closing the secondary house down.

That is true, Laufhaus Rosi never opened its gates after the "summer renovation". There should be something we still don't know. I have 2 questions in my head about Laufhaus Kolbegasse:
  • how long the owners will pay the losses of the new laufhaus before they close it
  • how do they want to get more customers
We know that the number of visitors and number of girls are highly connected to each other. The LH needs many girls to attract the customers, but the girls won't wait for too long before leaving the house. They need money so it is not a big deal to sit in an empty laufhaus and waiting for customers. I also can imagine that the girls are pushed somehow to stay there. Maybe they don't have to pay the rent in the first weeks or maybe the mangement pay them to be there?

I really don't know anything about laufhaus management so these ideas migh be totally silly.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - mario - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 08:17 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I also can imagine that the girls are pushed somehow to stay there. Maybe they don't have to pay the rent in the first weeks or maybe the mangement pay them to be there?

I agree. At least they should give some discount on rental prices to attract the girls.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 12:09 PM)mario Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 08:17 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I also can imagine that the girls are pushed somehow to stay there. Maybe they don't have to pay the rent in the first weeks or maybe the mangement pay them to be there?

I agree. At least they should give some discount on rental prices to attract the girls.

they definitely did or still are doing that. Some girls have paid nothing or virtually nothing for the first few weeks. I don't know if that applied to all of them but some girls have made that statement already.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Ragnaros - 12-18-2019

If they are indeed giving the girls a discount that definitely shows that the owners have a good sense when it comes to developing their business. However, i fear it may not be enough, even if the rent is free girls can't stay there if there are no customers, it is simple math, better to pay 500 and earn 2000, than pay zero and earn 500.

It is not easy to enter the Laufhaus market at this time, the owners need to find a way to escape the Catch 22 hell which is that girls won't stay if there are no guys, and guys won't come if there are no girls.

I honestly don't know how to circumvent this, the only idea i can think of is to literally pay the girls to stay in the Laufhaus for a few months while doing some heavy advertisement like spamming every forum, instagram, Twitter, booksusi, kontaktbazar etc. to let the people know that lots of girls are available in a new establishment. This would need to be done for as long as it takes to build a reputation and client base before the house can establish enough traffic to start charging rent again without having the girls leave due to lack of customers. Obviously this would be a massive investment and who knows how long it would take to get a return on it, so i would not expect a sane person to do something like this.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - PunterKing - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 05:12 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: If they are indeed giving the girls a discount that definitely shows that the owners have a good sense when it comes to developing their business. However, i fear it may not be enough, even if the rent is free girls can't stay there if there are no customers, it is simple math, better to pay 500 and earn 2000, than pay zero and earn 500.

It is not easy to enter the Laufhaus market at this time, the owners need to find a way to escape the Catch 22 hell which is that girls won't stay if there are no guys, and guys won't come if there are no girls.

I honestly don't know how to circumvent this, the only idea i can think of is to literally pay the girls to stay in the Laufhaus for a few months while doing some heavy advertisement like spamming every forum, instagram, Twitter, booksusi, kontaktbazar etc. to let the people know that lots of girls are available in a new establishment. This would need to be done for as long as it takes to build a reputation and client base before the house can establish enough traffic to start charging rent again without having the girls leave due to lack of customers. Obviously this would be a massive investment and who knows how long it would take to get a return on it, so i would not expect a sane person to do something like this.

I also can't see any other solution.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Final Critic - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 05:12 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: It is not easy to enter the Laufhaus market at this time, the owners need to find a way to escape the Catch 22 hell which is that girls won't stay if there are no guys, and guys won't come if there are no girls.

IMO these are the two crucial things to a successful business, not considering just Laufhauses. Of course there are other factors too like service level, responsive and updated website, some marketing, etc but having girls will bring clients and a line of paying customers will always be appealing for new girls to apply. In the case of Laufhaus Rosi, they had a "winning formula" with Laufhaus Vienna, and although they had girls, they didn't have the clients so they had to close. Another thing could be introducing something completely new and innovative, but that's not easy to do. 

In the case of Laufhaus Kolbegasse, I don't think they can have as successful of a business as in other cities if they don't bring anything new to the table. As Ragnaros said, with Laufhaus Rachel in the neighborhood, there's not much of a reason to go here instead. I guess we will see in 2020.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 12-19-2019

I just think that you should never underestimate a big player with experience in the field to an extent as they definitely have it.
All the things mentioned, like spamming forums, Social media etc. is something that they know how to do and will do if they find it necessary. Then again you guys are making solid points in that Rachel is not far away and is a huge contender in that area.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - fodor - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 08:46 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I just think that you should never underestimate a big player with experience in the field to an extent as they definitely have it.

That's true. Noone will start a new Laufhaus in Vienna just for fun. We should not forget that the group already has many well-working Laufhauses in Austria.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Ragnaros - 12-20-2019

(12-19-2019, 08:46 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I just think that you should never underestimate a big player with experience in the field to an extent as they definitely have it.

Giving the girls a discount on rent definitely shows they have some experience, but as i said it may not be enough. Also having experience in an environment where there is not much competition(other Austrian towns) might not be relevant in Vienna where there are already a bunch of half empty Laufhauses struggling to succeed. I would love to be proven wrong and for them to be full of hot girls and compete with Laufhaus Vienna, but from what i have seen when i was there that seems unlikely. I don't think they can even compete with Rachel which is also in the same remote location.

I am not trying to bash on the owners here if course they are not fucking around, after all the house and premises are excellent and they invested heavily. I just don't think anyone can open a Laufhaus as successful as Vienna at this time(even the owners of Vienna themselves tried and failed miserably).

It would probably take finding a way to open it somewhere in the city center instead of the remote location they chose, and paying the girls to stay there for a few months while they advertise and get the ball rolling. All this would take a lot of money if it is even possible to find free space in the center to open a brothel.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - pepsi - 12-23-2019

(12-20-2019, 01:06 PM)Ragnaros Wrote:

Giving the girls a discount on rent definitely shows they have some experience, but as i said it may not be enough. Also having experience in an environment where there is not much competition(other Austrian towns) might not be relevant in Vienna where there are already a bunch of half empty Laufhauses struggling to succeed. I would love to be proven wrong and for them to be full of hot girls and compete with Laufhaus Vienna, but from what i have seen when i was there that seems unlikely. I don't think they can even compete with Rachel which is also in the same remote location.

I am not trying to bash on the owners here if course they are not fucking around, after all the house and premises are excellent and they invested heavily. I just don't think anyone can open a Laufhaus as successful as Vienna at this time(even the owners of Vienna themselves tried and failed miserably).

It would probably take finding a way to open it somewhere in the city center instead of the remote location they chose, and paying the girls to stay there for a few months while they advertise and get the ball rolling. All this would take a lot of money if it is even possible to find free space in the center to open a brothel.

It would be a huge investment to open a new place after the current one was set. But of course we don't know what the management think and what are their business plans. I'm sure they won't just sit and see how their inverstment fails.