SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) (/Thread-Laufhaus-Wien-Kolbegasse-39-1230-Wien-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 10:37 AM)mario Wrote: Do you really think it makes sense to open a new laufhaus in the current situation of Vienna sex scene? I know what was the business idea behind this, if the laufhauses deliver good money in other cities of Austria, why not to open one in the biggest market, the capital? But still, is there a place next to LH Vienna and other big players?

I think there was absolutely no demand at all but it might have a negative impact on other houses which barely make it. They might lose some of their girls and therefore some of their expected income. I don't think that there is a contribution to the market, only a disruption.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - PunterKing - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 10:37 AM)mario Wrote: Do you really think it makes sense to open a new laufhaus in the current situation of Vienna sex scene? I know what was the business idea behind this, if the laufhauses deliver good money in other cities of Austria, why not to open one in the biggest market, the capital? But still, is there a place next to LH Vienna and other big players?

New places always attract punters, to find there something better, something new. I'm sure many people will try the new laufhaus and then write about it in forums. Very soon the new place will have bad or good reputation and it will determine its future. As you know girls always like to choose good places, so if the management does well its homework, there will be enough girls to be succesful.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - RomanticCrayon - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 02:54 PM)PunterKing Wrote:

New places always attract punters, to find there something better, something new. I'm sure many people will try the new laufhaus and then write about it in forums. Very soon the new place will have bad or good reputation and it will determine its future. As you know girls always like to choose good places, so if the management does well its homework, there will be enough girls to be succesful.

Yes, I agree thats how it should be, but as far as I have read and heard, there's nothing particularly new in this laufhaus. Maybe there are some new girls, which could mean it could be good, but no information online so far about that either. I might go in and check things out when I'm in Vienna in a week or so. If I'm there, ill write my experience.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Ragnaros - 12-16-2019

I was curious about the new Laufhaus and since nobody else wrote a report it i went ahead and paid this place a visit, here is my opinion.

The exterior looks awesome and there is a nice and big(but completely empty) parking lot in front. The interior is also great, same layout as Zollgasse meaning multiple floors of luxurious apartments with closed doors, which i personally don't like since you have to knock to see the girls.

On the day i was there just 9 girls were listed as present on the site, and out of those only 6 girls were actually there, none of which were new to Vienna meaning i had already seen them in other Laufhauses before. During my time there i did not see a single guy come or go, and not one girl was busy, bad sign for a Saturday afternoon. The two girls i checked out didn't seem happy to be there so after inquiring about the prices (70 same as most places) i left. 

In my comparison thread i said that there are too many Laufhauses in Vienna, and i don't think that has changed. I don't think this new place brings anything new to the table, it belongs to a chain of Laufhauses that are successful elsewhere in Austria, but i really don't see them succeeding in Vienna especially considering its location, Rachel is a well established place and is nearby.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - ConnorMacLeod - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 04:51 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: On the day i was there just 9 girls were listed as present on the site, and out of those only 6 girls were actually there, none of which were new to Vienna meaning i had already seen them in other Laufhauses before. During my time there i did not see a single guy come or go, and not one girl was busy, bad sign for a Saturday afternoon. The two girls i checked out didn't seem happy to be there so after inquiring about the prices (70 same as most places) i left. 

In my comparison thread i said that there are too many Laufhauses in Vienna, and i don't think that has changed. I don't think this new place brings anything new to the table, it belongs to a chain of Laufhauses that are successful elsewhere in Austria, but i really don't see them succeeding in Vienna especially considering its location, Rachel is a well established place and is nearby.

Yes, this is what I thought the situation would be. Glad I waited for a review, thanks a lot for reporting about the LH. I think they need to do something different to attract the big clients. Maybe they are successful elsewhere, but in Vienna there is a competition in terms of LHs and doing the same old stuff with the same girls isn't going to cut it I think. Personally I have no idea what they could do differently, but I guess that's the million $ question.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - 69fan - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 04:51 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I was curious about the new Laufhaus and since nobody else wrote a report it i went ahead and paid this place a visit, here is my opinion.

The exterior looks awesome and there is a nice and big(but completely empty) parking lot in front. The interior is also great, same layout as Zollgasse meaning multiple floors of luxurious apartments with closed doors, which i personally don't like since you have to knock to see the girls.

On the day i was there just 9 girls were listed as present on the site, and out of those only 6 girls were actually there, none of which were new to Vienna meaning i had already seen them in other Laufhauses before. During my time there i did not see a single guy come or go, and not one girl was busy, bad sign for a Saturday afternoon. The two girls i checked out didn't seem happy to be there so after inquiring about the prices (70 same as most places) i left. 

Huh, that's heavy. The laufhaus can't be considered brand new already, since it opened its doors few weeks ago. There should be more traffic on a Saturday evening, at least few men. But tell me if I'm not right.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - mario - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 04:51 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I was curious about the new Laufhaus and since nobody else wrote a report it i went ahead and paid this place a visit, here is my opinion.

Thank you for your first-hand experience review. You have just confirmed what I say and I am curious to see how the new place will perform. It can be a big faliure in terms of money. I also did not see any advertisement of the new place, however, I thought it will be heavily advertised after spending so much money to open the place.

(12-17-2019, 10:38 AM)69fan Wrote: Huh, that's heavy. The laufhaus can't be considered brand new already, since it opened its doors few weeks ago. There should be more traffic on a Saturday evening, at least few men. But tell me if I'm not right.

Exactly! You are right!

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Hans - 12-17-2019

The Kolbegasse website looks good to me. I'm going to look for Amy there for half an hour (costs 90 EUR for those who don't know) before she is gone and then report back. By the way, I also think there are enough Laufhauses in Vienna but really it's not easy to start any type of business so let's just wait it out

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - PunterKing - 12-17-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:23 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote: Is there any info about the opening hours during the upcoming holidays?

(12-17-2019, 12:02 PM)Hans Wrote: The Kolbegasse website looks good to me. I'm going to look for Amy there for half an hour (costs 90 EUR for those who don't know) before she is gone and then report back. By the way, I also think there are enough Laufhauses in Vienna but really it's not easy to start any type of business so let's just wait it out

Well, the Laufhaus Kolbegasse website looks to me like it was created in 1998 what is not possible, they started the place not so far ago Smile Or maybe the company is in business since then, and always use the same template.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Ragnaros - 12-17-2019

From what i saw it is obvious that the owners invested heavily into the place, but they might have underestimated how saturated the Vienna Laufhaus scene already is. There were not enough girls to fill all the Laufhauses even before this one opened. There is only one Laufhaus in the entire city that is always full, one that is usually reasonably full, and all the rest are half empty. I don't feel that opening a new one was wise, especially considering that one of the top 3 Laufhauses is located in the same neighborhood.

To put this into perspective the owners of the number one Laufhaus in Vienna opened a secondary house because they have so many girls applying to their main house, and even they failed and ended up closing the secondary house down.