SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) (/Thread-Laufhaus-Wien-Kolbegasse-39-1230-Wien-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Laufhaus Wien - Kolbegasse 39, 1230 Wien (closed) - Sex-Vienna - 11-19-2019

We recently published a new post on the Sex in Vienna blog about a brand new laufhaus in Vienna located at Kolbegasse 39. This thread has been created for discussions, experiences and anything else related to Laufhaus Kolbegasse. Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread.

If you haven't read the post about Laufhaus Kolbegasse, check out the following link: Brand new laufhaus in Vienna at Kolbegasse 39

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - ConnorMacLeod - 11-27-2019

I haven't been here yet and I don't think I'll be going until I read some good reviews online. I don't have a problem with another laufhaus in the city, but I won't be visiting unless there's something new or the girls working are new or very worth it. Would love to read reports of the laufhaus if anyone has been.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 11-27-2019

I think this is not the right mindset at all but to each his own.
A Laufhaus is by definition a place to visit and browse through to see who or what is appealing. So, there is definitely good reason to check it out even in its early stages and we will definitely soon do it. What ever is new in the market is of interest to us and needs to be on our radar for when the time comes that it will have its breakthrough, we are already in on the fun Smile

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - MrBuddy - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 12:38 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I think this is not the right mindset at all but to each his own.
A Laufhaus is by definition a place to visit and browse through to see who or what is appealing. So, there is definitely good reason to check it out even in its early stages and we will definitely soon do it. What ever is new in the market is of interest to us and needs to be on our radar for when the time comes that it will have its breakthrough, we are already in on the fun Smile

My thoughts exactly. I enjoy exploring new places and I'm glad there's another LH to visit. I plan on going the next time I'm in the city, I'll leave a report here after.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - ConnorMacLeod - 12-03-2019

(11-27-2019, 12:38 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I think this is not the right mindset at all but to each his own.

Yea, I guess we are all different. I prefer waiting for the reports to start pouring in before going, I don't like wasting my time if its not worth it. Of course, this can also mean that I miss out on something new and good, but that's life for you. Thankfully we got explorers like you for that, where would we be without you guys' contributions  Big Grin

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Zeus - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 01:54 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote:

Yea, I guess we are all different. I prefer waiting for the reports to start pouring in before going, I don't like wasting my time if its not worth it. Of course, this can also mean that I miss out on something new and good, but that's life for you. Thankfully we got explorers like you for that, where would we be without you guys' contributions  Big Grin

I get that you don't like wasting your time, but you can't really always expect to get reviews from other people and not give back to the community. Part of the fun is contributing and helping others, at least that's what I think.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 12-03-2019

I will definitely soon be there and then give thorough input

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - Rodolpho - 12-11-2019

So far I don't see a lot of feedback about this LH. Most punters are just looking for reviews and that's it, but I haven't read anything special about it yet.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - firestorm2012 - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 03:31 AM)Rodolpho Wrote: So far I don't see a lot of feedback about this LH. Most punters are just looking for reviews and that's it, but I haven't read anything special about it yet.

I have spoken to a few girls who worked there in the first week and who were actually schedules to stay 2 weeks. They left after the first week because there simply were no people there yet and no money was made at all.
I mean, that was almost what I expected because stuff like that takes time. I also found out that some girls didn't pay the full rent for the room in the first week because it would've been unfair that way.

The girls also said that the working conditions or housing conditions for that matter were second to none. I think it is a good Laufhaus that just needs time to start working on all cylinders.

RE: Laufhaus Kolbegasse - mario - 12-12-2019

Do you really think it makes sense to open a new laufhaus in the current situation of Vienna sex scene? I know what was the business idea behind this, if the laufhauses deliver good money in other cities of Austria, why not to open one in the biggest market, the capital? But still, is there a place next to LH Vienna and other big players?