SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200 (/Thread-Studio-Roxanna-Klosterneuburger-Strasse-111A-1200)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200 - firestorm2012 - 10-30-2023

I actually wasn't planning to say anything bad about Studio Roxanna because my last 2 experiences were fairly bad but as I see that we are getting similar reports recently and even the local forums confirm and publish bad reviews, I think we owe it to our readers to be open about it.

Kira in their branch in the 20th district in Klosterneuburgerstraße. She is pretty and she is pretty young. There you go, those are the positives, That's it. Apart from that there isn't any other positive thing I could find and I was trying hard.

Kira is cold and distant, she is not willing to please and shows no interest whatsoever in clents. I thought at first it was me and we had no chemistry but judging by other user's reports she has no chemistry with anybody. Kira shows you without any doubt that she doesn't want to be there and that she doesn't need you to return. No interest in making a regular client. What the heck...? Studio Roxanna is supposed to be one of the best studios as far as customer retention is concerned because they learned from one of the best. I'll explain what I mean in an article at another time.

I booked Kira for half an hour but she finished me off in minutes and wanted me to leave basically immediately thereafter. For sure ASAP.

Where are the gems that Studio Roxanna has introduced to Vienna in recent years? They are clearly not here anymore.

Ruby seems to be gone for good. Lisa has been working at ICI PARIS for a while now and is very happy there. Loli (not my type but highly recommended) is in Laufhaus Zollgasse for a while and shows no tendency to return. Studio Roxanna is burning through lots of girls and nothing sticks...

RE: Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200 - PunterKing - 10-31-2023

This is once again a very good post, Firestorm. It seems the Vienna paysex scene is undergoing quite significant changes.

I find it very interesting that the girls are leaving the sex studios and starting to work in the laufhauses. I speculate that this change may be due to the prevalence of AO sex, which is very common in studios, and it's highly likely that the best girls don't want to engage in it, or at least not with everyone.

Judging by the clientele of some studios, I can completely understand their choice. In laufhauses, they can still offer AO sex, but to a better clientele and only in cases where they want to do it.

Of course, this is just my theory, but please let me know if you see it differently.

RE: Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200 - firestorm2012 - 11-01-2023

(10-31-2023, 10:27 PM)PunterKing Wrote: This is once again a very good post, Firestorm. It seems the Vienna paysex scene is undergoing quite significant changes.

I find it very interesting that the girls are leaving the sex studios and starting to work in the laufhauses. I speculate that this change may be due to the prevalence of AO sex, which is very common in studios, and it's highly likely that the best girls don't want to engage in it, or at least not with everyone.

Judging by the clientele of some studios, I can completely understand their choice. In laufhauses, they can still offer AO sex, but to a better clientele and only in cases where they want to do it.

Of course, this is just my theory, but please let me know if you see it differently.

I think this is spot on. If a studio is a well-known and successful as an AO Studio, then only the girls who offer it can make money there. As long as this is ok and the girls make enough money they are maybe less inclined to change. The tide definitely seems to be turning, though.

The cause may be that
  • girls simply don't want to offer it anymore
  • had a falling out with the owner or colleagues
  • don't want to share with the studio owner anymore or just want to try  a different system

• various other potential reasons
It is just an easy-to-see trend nowadays which I have observed. The rest is just speculaton but EVERYTHING happens for a reason.