SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - Heinzelmanngasse 12, 1200 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - Heinzelmanngasse 12, 1200 (/Thread-Studio-Heinzelmanngasse-12b-Heinzelmanngasse-12-1200)

Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - Heinzelmanngasse 12, 1200 - Final Critic - 09-26-2019

Read a report about Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b on the local forum. The guys were talking particularly about Suzy, one of the girls working there. Here’s their warning about the girl:

The first guy called Suzy wild (not in the best sense) and wrote that she just lays there for the sex. Not very enthusiastic or service oriented at all. Kissing, breast touching or anything of the sort wasn’t possible because Suzy doesn’t want it and gets very angry if you do it.

Not good, but not terrible either, right? Well, the second report that was posted as a response to the first one is a bit more alarming.

The second posted wrote that his experience was much worse, especially since Suzy seems a bit disturbed in her behavior. He agreed that she doesn’t look bad, but that wasn’t his problem with Suzy. He confirmed that she is basically just there for the sex but doesn’t really do anything. However, he also wrote that after 5 minutes of bad sex, she for some reason pinched his nipples real hard. He grabbed one of her legs and started doing her from behind, which she didn’t like. Because the guy didn’t let go of her leg fast enough, Suzy decided to bury her salon claws into his nuts. Her claw marks were visible on his balls and you can imagine how painful this can be. Naturally, the guy didn’t want anything to do with Suzy afterwards, so he wanted to leave. He did not get his money back from Suzy, so he left empty handed.

The second posted also added that he doesn’t understand why the current operator allows girls like Suzy to rent a room. She clearly has some problems and isn’t fit for the job.

This is a clear warning against Suzy and nobody should visit her, only those who want to get a service like the one depicted above. My question: what would you guys do if a girl did this to you? I can’t imagine anyone having a rational response to getting their balls mauled, especially knowing how painful that can be!

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - MrBuddy - 09-26-2019

(09-26-2019, 01:37 PM)Final Critic Wrote: My question: what would you guys do if a girl did this to you? I can’t imagine anyone having a rational response to getting their balls mauled, especially knowing how painful that can be!

The guy who was on the receiving end of the nails had a pretty normal reaction, all things considered. I really cant blame him for quitting afterwards and wanting some compensation. I dont think I could keep my cool if someone attacked my balls like that, the pain must have been excruciating. Thanks for posting this warning, I sure wont be going to her, thats for sure.

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - firestorm2012 - 09-26-2019

That studio is not notorious for behaviour like that but of course this warning must be taken seriously because the way he described it, she seems to be kind of a psycho and it's better to stay miles away.

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - fodor - 09-27-2019

Psycho, this is the correct word for such behaviour. Maybe she had some bad experience at the beginning and now she is angry at the World. Anyways, thanks for the warning, she should be avoided.

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - Johnny Boy - 09-28-2019

OMG that is such a crazy thing to do. The poor guy went to her for some relaxing sex and left with one of the worst pains a man can experience. Hope she gets kicked or karma gets to her. Unbelievable...

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - firestorm2012 - 09-30-2019

the user who posted the report is super legit. I have read lots of his other reports, so this anectode rings more than true. It might be an individual case but better stay away, as I already said.

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - ConnorMacLeod - 10-08-2019

I read and seen a lot of crazy stuff over the years, but this could be the cringiest and most extreme thing so far. If this happens, what can you do? Is there someone to report it to, like to the studio owner? Or just fellow guys on forums as a warning? I mean, if a SW is a psycho like you put it, she can basically do whatever and the guys can't "retaliate" anyhow? The guy could have called police to file an assault complaint, or is this nonsense? I'm really against hitting women, but that bitch would have deserved a slap or something. But then again if the guy did something, he would get into a lot of trouble. 

If this was a real business where the owners care about their rep or what happens to the clients in their studio, she would be kicked immediately. At least that's what I would do and what I think. Can you imagine anything like this happening in Babylon, Laufhaus Vienna, Maxim, Goldentime or any other one of the places where the owners actually care?

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - Dex - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 08:09 PM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: The guy could have called police to file an assault complaint, or is this nonsense? I'm really against hitting women, but that bitch would have deserved a slap or something. But then again if the guy did something, he would get into a lot of trouble. 

Don't think the Police could do anything, as there is no evidence that this actually happened. It's the guy's word against the girl's word. Don't think he would show his balls to the Police officer, and even then it wouldn't chance anything, I don't think. And yes, he would have gotten into so much more trouble if he hit or slapped her.

RE: Studio Heinzelmanngasse 12b - firestorm2012 - 10-09-2019

(10-08-2019, 09:24 PM)Dex Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 08:09 PM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: The guy could have called police to file an assault complaint, or is this nonsense? I'm really against hitting women, but that bitch would have deserved a slap or something. But then again if the guy did something, he would get into a lot of trouble. 

Don't think the Police could do anything, as there is no evidence that this actually happened. It's the guy's word against the girl's word. Don't think he would show his balls to the Police officer, and even then it wouldn't chance anything, I don't think. And yes, he would have gotten into so much more trouble if he hit or slapped her.

Don't make such a big deal about something so minor. Who will call the police to a REALLY shady brothel because she flips his balls a little? Exactly, not a single person in the world. The only thing to say is that this place is to be avoided but don't bring police into this as it would only escalate more and have no positive outcome for the guy anyway.