SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio Frauengasse 10 - Frauengasse 10, 1170 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Frauengasse 10, 1170 (/Thread-Studio-Frauengasse-10-Frauengasse-10-1170)

Studio Frauengasse 10 - Frauengasse 10, 1170 - PunterKing - 09-03-2019

I don't have experience about this girl, just read information about her in the local forum and thought you will find this interesting.

The local guys found Vivien on BookSusi: https://booksusi.com/hostessen/wien/vivien-ich-bin-ein-18-jahriger.html

She is really slim and young and to be honest, I can hardly believe that she is more than 18 years plus few weeks. The original poster asked the others if someone has experience with Vivien.

[Image: original_198038.jpg]

Shortly after a guy answered him that such young girls usually don't have experience in sex work and the current staff of Frauengasse 10 do not train the girls. He also thought that with such clientele as the studio has, this girl should be half-dead very soon.

Then another user replied and asked the previous user, which kind of people visit this studio? A local punter answered him with sarcasm: the clientele means there "turboficker" guys who want to experience a wedding night in 15 minutes, paying only 30 Euros and ejaculate at least two times.

Personally I can agree with the last user, such studios are for people who are looking for cheap sex. The girls who work there are used as dolls, people fuck and throw them away. This is a very bad place to star a sex work carrier, escpecially for such teen girls as Vivien. By checking her images, she should arrive from the poorest parts of Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. Most likely she arrived with pimps or a loverboy.

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Final Critic - 09-03-2019

This girl really doesn't look very much older than 18. My first instinct was that she's even younger, but I really hope that's not the case. Working in a studio where people that you described go must be awful, especially for almost no money. And to start from such a young age will probably lead to a very bad start to her adulthood. Is she even doing this willingly?

Unfortunately, cheap studios like this are never good for the girls and to be honest, I don't feel like they are good for the clients either. They are perfect for these turbo fucks, but they are definitely not for me or anyone who wants to actually enjoy the session. For me, paying more for a real sexual experience is a no-brainer and I tend to avoid studios and other cheap (usually AO) places in general. I really hope this girl can get out of there, or if she is doing this because she wants to than she must be crazy.

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - fodor - 09-04-2019

Huh, this should be a "very good" place again. I've just checked the 5 girl profiles they have on BookSusi and there are 2 kind of girls. The first type is the young girls, including the above mentioned Vivien. I'm not sure they knew which kind of work will be this, or they were not other job possibilities where they are from. Most likely both, a pimp told them that they can earn a lot in Vienna.

The other group of girls are the "ugly girls". They are too ugly, fat or just old to have a better job at highclass clubs, and they also have to earn money to cover the living costs. So they do what they can do, having sex with turbofickers (good word btw), and tolerate everything. The Vienna sex market is very versatile, most likely this is the same in all cities of the World, so now we got insight into the lower level of sex scene.

Hopefully the poor girls will become smarter after some time and be able to find a better place with better clientele.

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Dex - 09-15-2019

She has a review now on Booksusi, the guy called her performance an "unmotivated disaster". Bad sex, bad blowjob and she didn't really want to deal with him. Also, "her look said more than a thousand words could", which is pretty sad. But I'm not surprised considering she is young, new and works in a studio like this. There's really not that much in the job for her to be enthusiastic about it.

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - perez - 02-03-2020

I visited Susi in Frauengasse 10a but ended up with mixed feelings. According wjat I heard, she is 19 but looked even younger, also she had few mitessers on her head like a teenager. Her body is very slim and has good as with small tits. Very nice face, young and healthy hair, so everything you can like in a young girl.

The blowjob was good and I can't also tell anything wrong about sex, but the girl's personality is a disaster. She was boring all time or at least I felt that. She waited to me to do something and when I showed what I need, she did it without any question or comment. Right now she is one of the most passive sex workers in Vienna who I know. I felt sometimes I bang a doll.

Risk of repetition: maybe, her body is very good

Body: 10/10
Personality: 1/10
Place: 5/10

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - pepsi - 02-05-2020

(02-03-2020, 10:47 AM)perez Wrote: I visited Susi in Frauengasse 10a but ended up with mixed feelings. According wjat I heard, she is 19 but looked even younger, also she had few mitessers on her head like a teenager. Her body is very slim and has good as with small tits. Very nice face, young and healthy hair, so everything you can like in a young girl.

The blowjob was good and I can't also tell anything wrong about sex, but the girl's personality is a disaster. She was boring all time or at least I felt that. She waited to me to do something and when I showed what I need, she did it without any question or comment. Right now she is one of the most passive sex workers in Vienna who I know. I felt sometimes I bang a doll.

Risk of repetition: maybe, her body is very good

Body: 10/10
Personality: 1/10
Place: 5/10

Haha, you can read many negative reviews about her on bigger portals Smile

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Mementoo - 02-06-2020

After reading these posts I don't even know which one is worse, cheap street prostitutes ran by criminals or these studios that are an absolute disaster and the girls are probably forced to work there. A prostitute for 30 euros? Give me a break dude, I bet these girls barely make a living while getting fucked 2 times within 15 minutes. The photos are not bad so it's kinda unfortunate that the place is managed this way

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Hans - 02-06-2020

I didn't recognize there was a thread about this and was stupid enough to go to Frauengasse 10. I wanted to see Katie, her photos looked convincing on Booksusi. Well, I think it would have been better to just buy a few drinks for the night instead of spending my money there. She looked fine but I have never met such a bitchy woman before. Katie is the kind of woman who lies on bed like a doll and the only movement you can see is when she rolls her eyes (which she does pretty often). Not fun. I would say avoid her at all costs. She has a nice body but her attitude totally steals the fun

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - PunterKing - 02-08-2020

(02-06-2020, 09:33 PM)Hans Wrote: I didn't recognize there was a thread about this and was stupid enough to go to Frauengasse 10. I wanted to see Katie, her photos looked convincing on Booksusi. Well, I think it would have been better to just buy a few drinks for the night instead of spending my money there. She looked fine but I have never met such a bitchy woman before. Katie is the kind of woman who lies on bed like a doll and the only movement you can see is when she rolls her eyes (which she does pretty often). Not fun. I would say avoid her at all costs. She has a nice body but her attitude totally steals the fun

It was not your fault, it is not a must type the place name into Google and read reviews about it. I'm proud that finally you found this forum so for the future, you can read all of the warnings and recommedations of ours.

RE: Studio Frauengasse 10 - Gazump - 02-28-2020

I was late to find this forum and I visited Katie a few weeks back. Her looks are good, and she is young, can't argue with that, but I had the same treatment as previous commenters here. She was kind of moody the whole time and wasn't active in bed either. I would say that if looks are the only thing important for you and you don't care about how the girl acts, go for it, it's not a big loss. Otherwise, I wouldn't advise going to Katie if you are looking for a service oriented experience.

p.s. I will add a picture of her just for reference and I see there is no picture of her in this forum yet.

[Image: katie.jpg]