SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum Wien - Süßenbrunner Str. 7, 1220 Wien - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum Wien - Süßenbrunner Str. 7, 1220 Wien (/Thread-Laufhaus-Kontakt-Zentrum-Wien-S%C3%BC%C3%9Fenbrunner-Str-7-1220-Wien)

Pages: 1 2

Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum Wien - Süßenbrunner Str. 7, 1220 Wien - Ragnaros - 06-23-2019

After seeing a lot of Romanian girls (nothing against Romanians a lot of them are hot) I was in the mood for a change so when I saw that there is a Ukrainian girl at kontakt-zentrum I had to check her out. Went there in the evening and straight to her door (her room number was 2 at the time) but unfortunately she was not present, however there were photos of her there and one amateur selfie not posted on the website really confirmed that she looks good so I decided to try again tomorrow. 

The next day I came back to look for the Ukrainian Ruslana but her room was deserted and even the pictures had been removed, disappointed I went up to get a closer look at another girl but in front of door 25 there were the pics of Ruslana, apparently she had switched from room 2 to 25(and at the time of this writing she is in room 29) even though she was still listed as room 2 on the site. Knocked, she opened up and wow, a true Ukrainian beauty, tall, blonde, green eyes, slim and fit body. As soon as I started speaking English she pegged me as a tourist (presumably locals open with German) and offered 30 minutes full service for 150 eur. I told her that is too expensive and she immediately dropped to 100 with everything included (BBBJ, kissing, DATY) so I accepted. Can't blame the girl for trying I guess. She put on some Russian music and when I came out of the shower she was waiting for me with her legs spread and asked me to lick her pussy. I normally don't really care about that but she had a nice pussy so I went ahead. After that she went for some decent BBBJ, proficient with some eye contact, can't complain but nothing to write home about. Then some usual missionary, doggy, then back to mish, it was OK she did both positions well but a bit mechanical. When our time was about to expire she decided it is time to finish me so she gave me a sexy look, squeezed her pussy really tight and did some believable (though obviously rehearsed) moaning and I filled the rubber.

We had a bit of a chat afterwards, she asked me if I speak Russian and I told her the few words I know. I was nice enough to inform her that her room number on the website is wrong and she got a bit upset and immediately called whoever is managing kontakt-zentrum to complain about it while i was still getting dressed.
Out of curiosity I asked her how old she was and she told me she is 31 and I was shocked, she is listed as 24 and could easily pass as 24, if I had to guess I would say she is around 25. She truly looks incredible for her age, if you are interested I suggest you go fast since she said she is not always in Austria.

http://www.kontakt-zentrum.at/maedchen/ruslana/
Body: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 100 for 30 mins BBBJ and kissing
Risk of repetition: 60%

RE: Ruslana - Kontakt-Zentrum - PunterKing - 06-24-2019

(06-23-2019, 07:21 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: After seeing a lot of Romanian girls (nothing against Romanians a lot of them are hot) I was in the mood for a change so when I saw that there is a Ukrainian girl at kontakt-zentrum I had to check her out. Went there in the evening and straight to her door (her room number was 2 at the time) but unfortunately she was not present, however there were photos of her there and one amateur selfie not posted on the website really confirmed that she looks good so I decided to try again tomorrow. 

The next day I came back to look for the Ukrainian Ruslana but her room was deserted and even the pictures had been removed, disappointed I went up to get a closer look at another girl but in front of door 25 there were the pics of Ruslana, apparently she had switched from room 2 to 25(and at the time of this writing she is in room 29) even though she was still listed as room 2 on the site. Knocked, she opened up and wow, a true Ukrainian beauty, tall, blonde, green eyes, slim and fit body. As soon as I started speaking English she pegged me as a tourist (presumably locals open with German) and offered 30 minutes full service for 150 eur. I told her that is too expensive and she immediately dropped to 100 with everything included (BBBJ, kissing, DATY) so I accepted. Can't blame the girl for trying I guess. She put on some Russian music and when I came out of the shower she was waiting for me with her legs spread and asked me to lick her pussy. I normally don't really care about that but she had a nice pussy so I went ahead. After that she went for some decent BBBJ, proficient with some eye contact, can't complain but nothing to write home about. Then some usual missionary, doggy, then back to mish, it was OK she did both positions well but a bit mechanical. When our time was about to expire she decided it is time to finish me so she gave me a sexy look, squeezed her pussy really tight and did some believable (though obviously rehearsed) moaning and I filled the rubber.

We had a bit of a chat afterwards, she asked me if I speak Russian and I told her the few words I know. I was nice enough to inform her that her room number on the website is wrong and she got a bit upset and immediately called whoever is managing kontakt-zentrum to complain about it while i was still getting dressed.
Out of curiosity I asked her how old she was and she told me she is 31 and I was shocked, she is listed as 24 and could easily pass as 24, if I had to guess I would say she is around 25. She truly looks incredible for her age, if you are interested I suggest you go fast since she said she is not always in Austria.

http://www.kontakt-zentrum.at/maedchen/ruslana/
Body: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 100 for 30 mins BBBJ and kissing
Risk of repetition: 60%

I can't believe she is 31. She looks gorgeous, thanks for the review.

Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum Wien - Süßenbrunner Str. 7, 1220 Wien - smurfs - 08-21-2019

I met Adelina in Kontakt-Zentrum, she is a real Romanian sex worker in her mid 20s. Nice face, very good boobs and good body.

At the beginning of our session she gave me a special massage with her boobs, it was a very erotic thing and my penis became super erected. She put a condom on and started to suck it, played with her throat and massaged my balls meantime. Her mouth was very powerful, I felt all of my blood moved to my penis because this strong vacuum cleaner. Cool

The sex was also good, I believe she really enjoyed the doggy session and her amazing boobs accompanied our moves. I’m not a maniac of silicone tits but Adelina’s boobs perfectly fit her body and she can use them for sure.

After the sex we had a short conversation and she mentioned that will leave to Romania for a short period of time, I’ve just checked the Kontakt-Zentrum website and she is not available. As soon she is back, I will meet her again.

Sex: 8/10
Personality: 10/10
Extras: 10/10

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - heinekenboy - 08-22-2019

(08-21-2019, 10:24 AM)smurfs Wrote: I met Adelina in Kontakt-Zentrum, she is a real Romanian sex worker in her mid 20s. Nice face, very good boobs and good body.

At the beginning of our session she gave me a special massage with her boobs, it was a very erotic thing and my penis became super erected. She put a condom on and started to suck it, played with her throat and massaged my balls meantime. Her mouth was very powerful, I felt all of my blood moved to my penis because this strong vacuum cleaner. Cool

The sex was also good, I believe she really enjoyed the doggy session and her amazing boobs accompanied our moves. I’m not a maniac of silicone tits but Adelina’s boobs perfectly fit her body and she can use them for sure.

After the sex we had a short conversation and she mentioned that will leave to Romania for a short period of time, I’ve just checked the Kontakt-Zentrum website and she is not available. As soon she is back, I will meet her again.

Sex: 8/10
Personality: 10/10
Extras: 10/10

I read about her in another forum and was on my radar for a while. Escpecially her oral skills were recommended by other punters, so thanks for the confirmation. Do you have info how I can get notification when she is back? Or should I visit the KZ website?

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - Etronol - 09-18-2019

My main problem with Kontakt Zentrum is that most of the girls do not match the pictures that are uploaded to the site. It happened to me multiple times that I was surprised when a girl opened the door. Im not a regular, so I cant say for all of the girls, but some of the ones I have met. But as I read on this forum there are many laufhauses with fake/edited photos in Vienna, seems to be a trend.

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - firestorm2012 - 09-19-2019

that's new to me. I never felt that Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum was one that used fake photos of the girls. The notorious ones which do it often are Laufhaus Juchgasse and Laufhaus Zollgasse

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - callmeKev - 10-01-2019

I had a bad experience with Yuki (currently not on the website but who knows maybe she comes back)
She is a sexy petite Asian but it didn't matter because she avoided touching from the start. She is quite tactical about it actually, coming up with excuses all the time. She said my hand is too cold so I better not touch her and I honestly think it was at least half warm. Never mind, so she was also constantly positioning me and ordering me to do things differently until I got tired of it and also my thing went limp. No wonder, it was one of my most stressful sexual experiences actually. I somehow got it back up and when she realized that she turns me off she started acting like it was somehow all my fault because I misunderstood her. I finished doggystyle because it was the only position I was able to finish in and then quickly left. Very frustrated girl, she avoids talking and touching as well. Also as you guys mentioned the photos were not real

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - PunterKing - 10-02-2019

(10-01-2019, 11:45 PM)callmeKev Wrote: I had a bad experience with Yuki (currently not on the website but who knows maybe she comes back)
She is a sexy petite Asian but it didn't matter because she avoided touching from the start. She is quite tactical about it actually, coming up with excuses all the time. She said my hand is too cold so I better not touch her and I honestly think it was at least half warm. Never mind, so she was also constantly positioning me and ordering me to do things differently until I got tired of it and also my thing went limp. No wonder, it was one of my most stressful sexual experiences actually. I somehow got it back up and when she realized that she turns me off she started acting like it was somehow all my fault because I misunderstood her. I finished doggystyle because it was the only position I was able to finish in and then quickly left. Very frustrated girl, she avoids talking and touching as well. Also as you guys mentioned the photos were not real

This should be her: https://sexmagazin.at/sexfuehrer/at/hostessen-modelle/

She doesn't look like any special if we don't count she is from China.

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - Freeman92 - 11-01-2019

Not quite impressed with Kontakt Zentrum so I can only agree with you guys. Been there several times and only 2 of my visits were kind of OK. Some of the girls look great but it usually turns out to be a bad experience when I go into the room with them.

RE: Laufhaus Kontakt-Zentrum - ChrisBerg - 05-13-2021

I just checked the Kontakt Zentrum website and seems like they are going to reopen on May 19. Does this mean that soon all brothels are going to open? Honestly I didn't expect the coronavirus situation to be fixed so soon but seems like they are going to have a good lineup of women too.
https://www.kontakt-zentrum.at/
Thoughts?