SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Salzachstraße 23, 1200 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Salzachstraße 23, 1200 (/Thread-Studio-Salzachstra%C3%9Fe-23-Salzachstra%C3%9Fe-23-1200)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-29-2019

If you book half an hour you should be prepared to do your thing in about 25 minutes to avoid hectic in the end, I think. I really don't think that this studio has ever been flagged as being one that overcharges the time. Salzachstraße is pretty solid all things considered.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - PunterKing - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 10:43 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: If you book half an hour you should be prepared to do your thing in about 25 minutes to avoid hectic in the end, I think. I really don't think that this studio has ever been flagged as being one that overcharges the time. Salzachstraße is pretty solid all things considered.

Sure, I did not tell that this studio was flagged with overcharging. I talked about shady places in general.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-30-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:37 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 10:43 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: If you book half an hour you should be prepared to do your thing in about 25 minutes to avoid hectic in the end, I think. I really don't think that this studio has ever been flagged as being one that overcharges the time. Salzachstraße is pretty solid all things considered.

Sure, I did not tell that this studio was flagged with overcharging. I talked about shady places in general.

sure but that is a topic for another thread then. This way it sounds as if Salzachstraße is shady and I wouldn't say it is. Of course the studio itself is not a good one but the girls are solid and popular, at least some of them and that is what counts.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Ricky55 - 03-17-2021

We took a shower together where both girls were more active and touched and kissed my body in many ways. In the second round I started to play Anna’s body and Viki sat on me. I fingered Anna hard and her pussy became wetter and wetter, meantime I did not forget Viki. As I almost finished, I switched to doggy and fucked hard Viki, Anna kissed our body.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - sexaddict088 - 05-22-2023

I have seen them on Kontaktbazar its a really small private studio. I much rather prefer these types of places

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 08-31-2023

This is such an interesting thread actually and yet it has no current posts. Let's change that.

Salzachstraße 23 has had a few of the best and most underrated sexworkers as far as cheap studios that also offer AO are concerned. The girls there are always Bulgarian.

Still somewhat active

Sissy aka Sonya from
She comes and goes. If she is available then she advertises on Kontaktbazar which is the only site where Salzachstraße advertises. She used to be very attractive. Today she is somewhat gross, put on weight and is not a looker at all anymore but.... in bed she is still 10/10

Megi
She started at Salzachstraße together with Sissy but during the pandemic they parted ways. Megi changes studios now. Her ads are also on Kontaktbazar and again, in bed 10/10, she is still attractive and hygienic. But she doubled her prices from the Salzachstraße era.

Bianca
She is one attractice person who I never was able to warm up to. She just doesn't do it for me, I don't know why. It was that way before she pimped her boobs up with silicone and now I am even less interested. I really tried but she is not my type although objectively nothing bad to say about her at all. In other forums she got super high praise and she has a large fan following.

Not active anymore

Michelle
She was the one who kicked it all off and she was the most perfect doll of all of the bunch.
Very pretty face
very slim perfect body
very good service overall and not expensive

But she also always was bitchy and didn't give a rat's ass about the clients. So, she was the best looking with the least customer orientation skills.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - PunterKing - 09-01-2023

Thanks firestorm, so you recommend Sonya from this studio?

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 09:10 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Thanks firestorm, so you recommend Sonya from this studio?

Sissy/Sonya

I think you will have a great time. It's a pity though that she is not that great-looking anymore. But service-wise and also as far as the prices are concerned, she is a clear recommendation.
Right now she seems to be on vacation, though. If there is no ad of hers on Kontaktbazar then you can - out of principle - assume that she is not in the studio.

Just as a FYI

Krisi-1200 Wien-Salzachstraße 23 | Sex in Wien (kontaktbazar.at)

she is the only available girl now in Salzachstraße 23