SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Salzachstraße 23, 1200 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Salzachstraße 23, 1200 (/Thread-Studio-Salzachstra%C3%9Fe-23-Salzachstra%C3%9Fe-23-1200)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-21-2019

(12-21-2019, 12:38 AM)Vixenboy Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:08 AM)jaymarespie Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 05:27 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Megi has not had a single bad review anywhere yet. If you are ok with it being an AO-Studio in which the sheets are practically changed once a day, then you will get your money's worth and then some. She is one of the girls that does AOGR - anal without condom but not AO in pussy, so to speak. Could be because she doesn't want to get pregnant again. After all, she already is a young mother.

Well I mean, she is a pretty good looking mother with that figure. Also has a nice and horny attitude every time. 60 EUR for half hour plus 30 for anal is really not much and Megi is crazy good at her job, one of the craziest girls when it comes to anal sex. Anyway, yes it is not the best place but it's cheap and if I visit Megi then her service compensates for the shortcomings of the place

I can only confirm. However, I paid for 30 mins and stayed a couple minutes more because I wasn’t aware of the time and they made me pay 20 EUR extra. If you are lucky the girl keeps track of the time but I guess they won’t say anything in most cases, they rather wait it out and then make you pay more

and that is absolutely justified. In that cheap of a segment they are not making much per session so if you are over the time it is justified to pay the overtime.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - mario - 12-21-2019

(12-21-2019, 02:32 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 12:38 AM)Vixenboy Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:08 AM)jaymarespie Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 05:27 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Megi has not had a single bad review anywhere yet. If you are ok with it being an AO-Studio in which the sheets are practically changed once a day, then you will get your money's worth and then some. She is one of the girls that does AOGR - anal without condom but not AO in pussy, so to speak. Could be because she doesn't want to get pregnant again. After all, she already is a young mother.

Well I mean, she is a pretty good looking mother with that figure. Also has a nice and horny attitude every time. 60 EUR for half hour plus 30 for anal is really not much and Megi is crazy good at her job, one of the craziest girls when it comes to anal sex. Anyway, yes it is not the best place but it's cheap and if I visit Megi then her service compensates for the shortcomings of the place

I can only confirm. However, I paid for 30 mins and stayed a couple minutes more because I wasn’t aware of the time and they made me pay 20 EUR extra. If you are lucky the girl keeps track of the time but I guess they won’t say anything in most cases, they rather wait it out and then make you pay more

and that is absolutely justified. In that cheap of a segment they are not making much per session so if you are over the time it is justified to pay the overtime.

But it is still weird. I would be stressed if I have to check the clock continously. It is okay that if I stay half hour more than I have to pay it. But where is the limit? 1-2 minutes are okay, over 5 minutes another half hour should be paid? Or what?

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-22-2019

but that is not really a problem specific at all to this studio. As a client we should choose the time that we think will definitely suffice to get it done. This is the reason why the intervalls are getting cheaper the longer you book. Meaning that an hour is always cheaper than 2 half an hours etc.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - PunterKing - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 02:34 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: but that is not really a problem specific at all to this studio. As a client we should choose the time that we think will definitely suffice to get it done. This is the reason why the intervalls are getting cheaper the longer you book. Meaning that an hour is always cheaper than 2 half an hours etc.

True. It is very impolite to stay longer than the booked time. And it is very invonvenient for the sex worker as well, for the reason you mentioned.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-23-2019

(12-22-2019, 09:42 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 02:34 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: but that is not really a problem specific at all to this studio. As a client we should choose the time that we think will definitely suffice to get it done. This is the reason why the intervalls are getting cheaper the longer you book. Meaning that an hour is always cheaper than 2 half an hours etc.

True. It is very impolite to stay longer than the booked time. And it is very invonvenient for the sex worker as well, for the reason you mentioned.

it is not impolite if you pay the time. But it is rude to expect to not pay for the extra time. It is simply logical that you pay what you consume IN FULL and not expect people to give you a discount if you are already in the cheapest possible segment

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Ragnaros - 12-27-2019

I personally have not had problems with girls asking me to pay more if i stay a minute or two longer, but i must admit i don't really visit the very low budget studios. Anyway, in my opinion i do not think it is fair for a guy to stay longer than he paid for without paying extra. At the same time, it is not nice for a girl to intentionally let the time run out and charge full price for the second half hour just because the guy stayed 2 minutes overtime. Honestly the guys should try to keep track of time since it is not pleasant when a girl has to remind the guy that the time is almost up. Also if we are going to be strictly business and watch every minute it needs to specified exactly when the clock starts ticking so to speak.

This brings me to another topic, how exactly the time is calculated is usually unclear. Let's say you want 30 minutes, when does the counter start? Does it start when you begin talking to the girl? When you enter the room? When you give her the money? When you undress? After you take a shower? When she enters the room? After she takes a shower? When you start having sex? Preparations take time(showering, girl laying down fresh sheets, undressing etc.) and the question is if the client is paying for the 5-10 minutes of prep.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - tomaz - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 05:03 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: This brings me to another topic, how exactly the time is calculated is usually unclear. Let's say you want 30 minutes, when does the counter start? Does it start when you begin talking to the girl? When you enter the room? When you give her the money? When you undress? After you take a shower? When she enters the room? After she takes a shower? When you start having sex? Preparations take time(showering, girl laying down fresh sheets, undressing etc.) and the question is if the client is paying for the 5-10 minutes of prep.

Exactly! Cheap studios often overbill the customers with the same reason you mentioned, the guest started the second/third half hour and it should be paid.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Zeus - 12-27-2019

Especially in these kinda of cheap studios where every half an hour is another opportunity to fit in a session and make a bit more that day. We can't expect to get free 5-10 minutes when the girl isn't really making all that much from one 30 min session. In my opinion, paying the extra overtime spent in the room is totally justifiable, but only if its really not 1 or 2 mins. Then its just the girls trying to get a bit more out of a session/client.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - firestorm2012 - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 05:03 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: This brings me to another topic, how exactly the time is calculated is usually unclear. Let's say you want 30 minutes, when does the counter start? Does it start when you begin talking to the girl? When you enter the room? When you give her the money? When you undress? After you take a shower? When she enters the room? After she takes a shower? When you start having sex? Preparations take time(showering, girl laying down fresh sheets, undressing etc.) and the question is if the client is paying for the 5-10 minutes of prep.

I think it's most common that the clock starts when you are in the room or when you are BOTH in the room. Depending on the studio or the bar it might start only after the shower YOU took but this can be debated, I guess.

RE: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - PunterKing - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 09:10 PM)Zeus Wrote:

Especially in these kinda of cheap studios where every half an hour is another opportunity to fit in a session and make a bit more that day. We can't expect to get free 5-10 minutes when the girl isn't really making all that much from one 30 min session. In my opinion, paying the extra overtime spent in the room is totally justifiable, but only if its really not 1 or 2 mins. Then its just the girls trying to get a bit more out of a session/client.

I think the problem occurs when the girl wants to charge the customer with another half hour because he stated there 1 minute more. And as Ragnaros mentioned, when does the counter start exactly?