SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio SexyHexi - Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio SexyHexi - Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 (/Thread-Studio-SexyHexi-Landstra%C3%9Fer-G%C3%BCrtel-35-1030)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Studio SexyHexi - Rodolpho - 12-02-2019

I remember last year Sexy Hexi was a great place for GFE (and Emotion Wellness too) where mostly pretty girls could be found. Before I went recently, I researched the studios on other forums too where I mostly found positive reviews, with a few negative ones. Now it seems the service level has decreased and there are not that many pretty girls now. And the GFE isn’t that good either. I saw a lot of new people posting in the forum, but there are also people who are still having a blast in these places.
When I went, I saw the same thing new users are complaining about, not that many great lookers, and my experience wasn’t a great GFE either. Does anyone who went there recently had the same type of experience? Do you guys know why the service level and looks of girls decreased that much in 2019? Or was this just a bad time to go and I got unlucky? Those who post about great experiences in Sexy Hexi and Emotion Wellness are regulars and they get a different kind of service? Overall, my experience was kind of a let-down and not what I remembered from last year's visit.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - Zeus - 12-03-2019

(12-02-2019, 05:24 PM)Rodolpho Wrote: I remember last year Sexy Hexi was a great place for GFE (and Emotion Wellness too) where mostly pretty girls could be found. Before I went recently, I researched the studios on other forums too where I mostly found positive reviews, with a few negative ones. Now it seems the service level has decreased and there are not that many pretty girls now. And the GFE isn’t that good either. I saw a lot of new people posting in the forum, but there are also people who are still having a blast in these places.
When I went, I saw the same thing new users are complaining about, not that many great lookers, and my experience wasn’t a great GFE either. Does anyone who went there recently had the same type of experience? Do you guys know why the service level and looks of girls decreased that much in 2019? Or was this just a bad time to go and I got unlucky? Those who post about great experiences in Sexy Hexi and Emotion Wellness are regulars and they get a different kind of service? Overall, my experience was kind of a let-down and not what I remembered from last year's visit.

I haven't been to either of those places in a while, but I read very mixed reviews too. Maybe it's just because the guys who always have a good time there are already known by the girls so they get great GFE by default. Looking at the line-up of girls at SexyHexi I see why some people might have a problem with it, not that many young girls to be found now. I personally like a bit "older" (25-35) women, so this isn't really a problem for me, but I guess it's a mood killer if you are specifically looking for a younger girl (around 20) for a GFE.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - sensele55 - 12-20-2019

I heard that the Hungarian stunner Vicky is gone now. She was the only reason I visited Sexyhexi because the other girls really don't look like much to me. Maybe Mia is an option but I'm quite sceptical. Anyone been with her before? I really hope this is just a vacation for Vicky because she was really good and also had a dream body

RE: Studio SexyHexi - darshan - 12-20-2019

I don't know about Vicky but Mia is definitely on a holiday vacation right now, she was working only on Wednesday and Thursday this week. She is an absolute pleaser in bed and makes you feel like you arrived home every time you visit her, a great experience every time. Just wait it out and try it yourself