SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio SexyHexi - Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio SexyHexi - Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 (/Thread-Studio-SexyHexi-Landstra%C3%9Fer-G%C3%BCrtel-35-1030)

Pages: 1 2

Studio SexyHexi - Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 - PunterKing - 06-27-2019

Few days ago I visited Studio SexyHexi and Chanel. She was recommended by other punters. She is from Slovakia but knows the English language well.

Her body is excellent, she is tall with nice skin and smaller boobs, long legs. She also has a long black hair what makes her a real GFE. Good services and she enjoys the sex. I recommend her for everyone.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - fodor - 06-28-2019

Aha, she is the all-time favourite, as I know. I have never visit her but already read few recommedations of her services. She looks like a Native American Pocahontas. And to be honest, the slim body, long black hair and tiny breasts are favourite of most of mongers.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - Ragnaros - 07-03-2019

After reading many positive things about sexyhexi in the local forum I decided to go check it out. Unfortunately I was not impressed visually. The girls look a bit older, and it would be very difficult to link them to their pictures on the site. Also, out of all the girls there only one spoke English(very poorly i might add) but she had an upcoming appointment so i left without a session. To be fair Mia was not present so maybe she is the reason to go back, but based on the 10 or so girls present i don't get the hype. I don't doubt that the service level is high, but tastes are subjective and for me the girls were not as good looking as i expected based on the pics and recommendations. This place seems to me like a budget version of emotion wellness which i am also not a fan of since it is now a milf house, again nothing against older women it's just not my cup of tea. Furthermore, while 80 euro for 30 minutes with BBBJ and kissing seems great for Vienna, i monger a lot in nearby Budapest and there you can get even better service plus all extras included with a younger and just as good looking girl as sexyhexi/emotion wellness for around 62 eur per HOUR, so this is probably what contributed to me not finding these places impressive.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - firestorm2012 - 07-03-2019

there are some guys in the local EF forum who are mostly high-fiving each other verbally and they have 3-4 threads which are kind of their private playground. Only that it isn't private but open for every one. It's funny to see but often no real information can be extracted from those verbal exchanges. I find it entertaining to read, though, sometimes. Smile

As for Sexihexy, the hype goes back to a time when there were many young sweethearts who gave very good service. Which made them build a large client base because they also managed it pretty perfectly. But to me that is long gone and as you say, it isn't that impressive anymore as far as the looks of the girls are concerned.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - Freeman92 - 07-12-2019

Yesterday I got the information that Emma is there so I went there and had a great time with her. It was actually my first time at Sexyhexi. At first impression the studio is clean and comfy. Emma was the recommendation of a friend since I was looking for good GFE and he said she is the girl I am looking for.

She has a perfect figure in my opinion. Firm round ass, nice tits, nice long hair. She is an absolute pleaser, one of the best GFE in Vienna so far, kissing included and many other services included, you just need to ask. We didn’t communicate much because she speaks pretty bad English and German. Apparently she only works on Thursdays

RE: Studio SexyHexi - PunterKing - 07-15-2019

(07-12-2019, 01:12 PM)Freeman92 Wrote: Yesterday I got the information that Emma is there so I went there and had a great time with her.

Do you have any private information source or you also read the local punter forums?

RE: Studio SexyHexi - MrBuddy - 07-17-2019

(07-12-2019, 01:12 PM)Freeman92 Wrote: She is an absolute pleaser, one of the best GFE in Vienna so far, kissing included and many other services included, you just need to ask.

Sounds very good, and her pics online look sexy too. Might just visit SexyHexi because of her if her service is really that good.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - fodor - 07-29-2019

The local guys recommended me Mia in Studio Sexy Hexi, as real GFE. They were right, Mia is a top girl with real girl friend experience feeling. Her body is slim, and she has long legs and brilliant ass. Her tits are not super big, but you can still grab them during sex. What I really liked was her cute face and really long black hair.

I have to tell you that her skin was perfect, I asked her if I can kiss her whole body and she allowed me. I went through on her whole body, her pussy is fantastic. Nice look, nice smell and great taste.

We started the sex slowly and then switched to faster riding. She has the knowledge how to ride the dick well and I finished first time in that position. Then we took a short break and switched to missionary. I usually prefer the doggy style but her face was so cute that I wanted to see it during sex too. Of course, her face was also fantastic while I banged her, she enjoyed it with small screams, like a real girlfriend. Finally, I sprayed my seeds second time too.

She is a real GFE so if you are looking for a similar sex worker who has passion in sex, I recommend her.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - kozo - 08-02-2019

(07-29-2019, 01:07 PM)fodor Wrote: The local guys recommended me Mia in Studio Sexy Hexi, as real GFE. They were right, Mia is a top girl with real girl friend experience feeling. Her body is slim, and she has long legs and brilliant ass. Her tits are not super big, but you can still grab them during sex. What I really liked was her cute face and really long black hair.

I have to tell you that her skin was perfect, I asked her if I can kiss her whole body and she allowed me. I went through on her whole body, her pussy is fantastic. Nice look, nice smell and great taste.

We started the sex slowly and then switched to faster riding. She has the knowledge how to ride the dick well and I finished first time in that position. Then we took a short break and switched to missionary. I usually prefer the doggy style but her face was so cute that I wanted to see it during sex too. Of course, her face was also fantastic while I banged her, she enjoyed it with small screams, like a real girlfriend. Finally, I sprayed my seeds second time too.

She is a real GFE so if you are looking for a similar sex worker who has passion in sex, I recommend her.

I visited her yesterday after reading your review. You were right, she is a real GFE. I also liked her skin and ass. We had sex in missionary because I wanted to see her face whole time and I can confirm that Mia enjoyed the sex. After some time she started to scream as you described and it was also very erotic.

Thanks for your recommedation, I will be a returning guest at Mia.

RE: Studio SexyHexi - fodor - 08-05-2019

(08-02-2019, 06:53 AM)kozo Wrote: Thanks for your recommendation, I will be a returning guest at Mia.

Your welcome! If you also have any recommendations, just tell us!