SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Rosi - Linzer Str. 43, 1140 Wien (closed) - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Rosi - Linzer Str. 43, 1140 Wien (closed) (/Thread-Laufhaus-Rosi-Linzer-Str-43-1140-Wien-closed)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - Ragnaros - 06-21-2019

(06-20-2019, 01:37 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: seems very legit and he also reported abotu Daria at Laufhaus ICI PARIS who definitely is very recommended and used to work at LH Rosi before and also at Maxim for a shorter while. Very recommended

You guys keep reposting my reports here, i'm just gonna copy paste them if anyone cares:

This report is about Cristina who i visited in LH Rosi while it was still open. Apparently she is now working in laufhaus Juchgasse under the name Celine. Link to her new profile is below.

I went there pretty early, out of all girls listed as present on their site not a single one was there at 11 am which was strange compared to Laufhaus Vienna of the same chain where at the same time of day tons of girls were working and I saw a bunch of guys browsing. At Rosi there were no girls and just 1 guy sitting at the stairs presumably waiting for an appointment.

Based on the pictures there was 1 girl that caught my eye, she is named Cristina but since she was not there I decided to grab a bite and come back a bit later. Came back around 2 pm, and still saw no traffic there, zero guys and only a couple girls had started working, perhaps this place is only active at night I thought. Luckily Cristina was one of the few girls there so I knocked and wow she is extremely cute, just like the pictures. I asked for 30 minutes which is 70 euros and she quickly informed me that she offers only basic service, no kissing and no BBBJ. I am normally not a fan of CBJ so I told her I would come back and went to check if I can get another girl but since the place was nearly empty and I was a bit tired, short on time and didn't want to travel to another place I said whatever at worst I waste 70 euros.

First the good, Cristina looks very young, has a very nice slim tiny body, flawless skin and very pretty face. She claims she is half Romanian and half Spanish so i practiced my poor Spanish with her a bit before getting down to business, her Spanish is ok but i but i can't say if she is telling the truth about her origin. And can someone tell me why so many Romanian girls lie about their country of origin? 

Now the bad, i really don't like posting really negative reports since most men forget that sex workers are people too and it is not easy to get along with everyone who knocks on your door to have sex, a guy can have bad breath and then give the girl a bad review because she didn't kiss him passionately enough. I usually get at least ok service even with girls who get bad reports from others, but unfortunately i really can not recommend this girl to anyone.

Since the girl clarified at the door that kissing is not allowed, i asked if i can at least kiss her body and she said yes. Well after the money was given this went out the window. She got annoyed even with some gentle touching and said i should just lie down and let her do everything.

As soon as i was semi hard she slapped a condom on me followed by some mechanical CBJ, in general CBJ doesn't do much for me but this was below average even for CBJ. As soon as i was hard enough she started with some cowgirl, i asked to switch to missionary during witch she looked away annoyed so i switched to doggy. Despite all this i got some enjoyment since she looks truly phenomenal and i focused on her looks. I slowed down slightly to enjoy myself and she gave me an angry look and asked "Why are you stopping?!" I continued for a couple minutes more and slipped out of her accidentally, and once again she turned around and angrily said "Don't do that, put it back in"
And just to clarify, she was not trying to dirty talk in the "fuck me" sense or anything, rather she wanted me to finish as fast as possible.
Anyway i had enough of her attitude so i just pumped fast and finished, in total 20 minutes including negotiation, undressing and 2 showers.
Out of the 20ish girls i was with in Vienna so far this was the worst experience and the only one i would call truly bad, despite the girl being the best looking of them. Looks are subjective, but in my opinion this is one of the best looking girls i have seen in the 8 Vienna laufhauses i have been to so far.

Celine - Laufhaus Wien - Juchgasse 11 1030 Wien
Body: 9/10
Service: 3/10
Price: 70 for 30 mins
Risk of repetition: 0%

Anyway about LH Rosi, i don't think the service of this one girl has anything to do with them closing, the owners of a laufhaus have no interest in the service of the girls, they make their money from room rent so the girls are their customers, not the men. I was there twice in total and both times only a few girls were working and i saw almost no guys. It has the same owner as LH Vienna, and when i used to check their respective websites some girls would be in Rosi for a bit then switch to Vienna. Every room in Vienna is almost always taken, and a girl from another laufhaus told me she wanted to work there but the rooms for girls are rarely available so she had to go to another laufhaus. It seems that Rosi served as a back up for laufhaus Vienna and the girls were put there while they wait for a room to become available in the main laufhaus. Even in normal times there were few girls there and not a lot of customers. I theorize that the since it is vacation time the management decided it is not worth maintaining and they might as well close for the summer. And while it is closed they might as well renovate a bit.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - firestorm2012 - 06-22-2019

Quote:Anyway about LH Rosi, i don't think the service of this one girl has anything to do with them closing, the owners of a laufhaus have no interest in the service of the girls, they make their money from room rent so the girls are their customers, not the men. I was there twice in total and both times only a few girls were working and i saw almost no guys. It has the same owner as LH Vienna, and when i used to check their respective websites some girls would be in Rosi for a bit then switch to Vienna. Every room in Vienna is almost always taken, and a girl from another laufhaus told me she wanted to work there but the rooms for girls are rarely available so she had to go to another laufhaus. It seems that Rosi served as a back up for laufhaus Vienna and the girls were put there while they wait for a room to become available in the main laufhaus. Even in normal times there were few girls there and not a lot of customers. I theorize that the since it is vacation time the management decided it is not worth maintaining and they might as well close for the summer. And while it is closed they might as well renovate a bit.

I agree almost entirely and I spoke to a girl the other day who now works in a nightclub in Vienna and she confirmed just the same thing. She was promised a room at LH Vienna if she stayed at LH Rosi for a while. But that didn't happen. And the theory with Rosi being the backup house is 100% true, at least for most girls. There are a few girls who liked Rosi and had business there because of how good they were. 
All in all this is a good company and if they really put their foot down, they will also manage to get LH Rosi back on its feet sooner or later. If only they feel that the effort is worth the expected return. But it really shows that the Laufhaus market in Vienna is super saturated.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - HugoVex - 09-28-2019

There's no longer a counter on the Laufhaus Rosi site, at least for me. I get automatically redirected to the Laufhaus Vienna home page. Of course there is no info about Rosi on the site. Does anyone know if this is because the renovation works are going to be extended or are they even going to open again?

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - smurfs - 10-02-2019

I wrote few days ago to Laufhaus Vienna contact email and asked about Laufhaus Rosi. Still no answer.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - firestorm2012 - 10-02-2019

It seems as if Laufhaus Rosi is actually history and will not be opened again. But we don't know for sure until we have input from a reliable source. We will do some digging and let you guys know asap what we hear.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - PunterKing - 10-04-2019

There is a big silence in this question, no info is provided about LH Rosi.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - supertotti - 10-06-2019

It seems it really did not worth to keep this place. LH Vienna is always full but for some reason, there was not enough time/resource to maintain the second laufhaus too.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - firestorm2012 - 10-07-2019

(10-06-2019, 02:22 PM)supertotti Wrote: It seems it really did not worth to keep this place. LH Vienna is always full but for some reason, there was not enough time/resource to maintain the second laufhaus too.

AFAIK there was plenty of time, resources and motivation to maintain Laufhaus Rosi... they just never pulled it off the right way. We don't have all the input but maybe they were blinded by the massive success that is Laufhaus Vienna which is booked solid all year by the girls and therefore is pretty much at the pinnacle of what a single Laufhaus can generate in terms of money. Probably they thought they were unstoppable and whatever they'd touch would turn into gold. It's just my guess.

But the locations are too different and Rosi is in a problematic area in my opinion.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - atencoat - 10-08-2019

(10-07-2019, 10:29 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: AFAIK there was plenty of time, resources and motivation to maintain Laufhaus Rosi... they just never pulled it off the right way. We don't have all the input but maybe they were blinded by the massive success that is Laufhaus Vienna which is booked solid all year by the girls and therefore is pretty much at the pinnacle of what a single Laufhaus can generate in terms of money. Probably they thought they were unstoppable and whatever they'd touch would turn into gold. It's just my guess.

But the locations are too different and Rosi is in a problematic area in my opinion.

LH Vienna looks a professional business to me, so if their main business was full of girls, it's logical to open another LH, in my opinion. Looks like the girls didn't want to pay rent for a LH with no clients visiting. The girls might have been frustrated for not being able to work in LH Vienna. Maybe the lack of clients is due to the location as you said firestorm.

RE: Laufhaus Rosi - Final Critic - 05-05-2020

The Sex Vienna blog posted a news piece about the current happenings in Vienna and one of the things they mentioned was the rebranding of LH Rosi. Apparently, Rosi is now Sissi's Residence, but as I read they didn't have a good opening, guessing because of the Corona. Not even sure what was the idea behind wanting to open now when they are not allowed to do so. Guess we will have to wait till clubs can actually open and see if Sissi's Residence can be a success or if it's going to have the same fate as Rosi. Here is the blog post if you haven't seen it yet: https://sex-vienna.com/2020/05/04/brothels-must-be-closed-until-1st-july/