SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Pallfygasse 20 - Palffygasse 20, 1170
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently read on the German Erotik Forum a warning about Studio Pallfygasse 20, which is known to be a shady address. The guy who went there wanted a quickie which usually costs 30€. He paid with a 100€ bill and in return received a counterfeit 50€ and a counterfeit 20€ bill. He realized that this wasn’t real money, went back to complain and eventually they gave him real money instead.

Since then, the post was deleted, but I had to post this here to warn people of going to shady and not approved studios in general. It's always better to choose recommended places to avoid such problems.

Do you guys have any additional info on this studio or have you encountered something similar there?
I don't even know where the heck you can buy fake euros to use. This is a very seriour thing and most likely the police also got a warning.
The studio might have gotten the fake money from a client in the first place, who knows. This doesn't necessarily mean that the studio is guilty, but it wasn't professional from them and there is a shadow on the action, no matter what.
(03-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Final Critic Wrote: [ -> ]The studio might have gotten the fake money from a client in the first place, who knows. This doesn't necessarily mean that the studio is guilty, but it wasn't professional from them and there is a shadow on the action, no matter what.

Even if they got it from a client, I think checking if the money you exchange is real or not is one of the basics of running any business.
We definitely should give them the benefit of the doubt and there is no proof at all that this was mal-practise of any kind. 
But.... this wouldn't have happened that easily in a reputable sex place. Therefore be sure to not just enter any place that has a red light outside. 
It's not advised to just walk in any place and assume that it will be ok. Also Vienna, being this very very safe city, has places in which safety cannot be guaranteed. Being handed fake EURO bills is a clear indication and a warning!

Stay safe - go to safe sexclubs Exclamation