SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Peepshow Burggasse - Burggasse 112, 1070
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Does any1 know any info about PS Burggasse? I havent been yet, but interested in the place. I read reviews that the girls have on the site, but half of them are really positive and the other half is midly positive or negative. This was on Niki's page. Can anyone tell me more about this girl Niki or the Peepshow Burggasse?
It is kinda weird that the reviews differ so much. It is not out of the question that Niki is actually posting the good reviews herself. In Peepshow Burggasse, clients are offered a code that they can use to write a review on the site. Some people do not know about this, or they don't care, so they just leave it there. This is when a girl or someone from the business can write a review themselves. I'm just speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.
I rarely trust reviews that are written to the website where the girl works. I think its better to look for reviews on local review sites and forums. Unfortunately, I cant help with Peepshow Burggasse, as I only read about it, never actually went there.
Interestingly it has a profile at Yelp.com but noone wrote a review there: https://www.yelp.com/biz/peepshow-burggasse-wien
I remember visiting Peepshow Burggasse last year in November. Sure the photos in the website gallery are amazing and seeing them did set my hopes high. Afterward I realized how naïve I was. It was very disappointing when I saw the lineup in reality.

It was pretty good a couple of months before that. Hopefully it was just a bad period for them and things are not getting worse. I consider it as a mediocre place after my last experience
I read that the Peepshow Burggasse staff answered a similar question in a local forum. They said that we should not underestimate the volume of non-English speaking visitors of Vienna and these people also want to tell their opinion. That's why there are so much non English reviews on girl profiles.

Also, the non-English customers often use Google Translator to translate their words to Englis. The result may be a not perfect English comment but this doesn't mean that the girls commented with their wrong English.

Also, the club member denied that the girls uses the left review codes to review their own profiles.
Peepshow Burggasse’s rating system is good, however I also believe that there should be fake reviews too. I don’t know if the girls do them or the staff but some of them look suspicious a bit.

One thing is true, if you check a girl profile the reviews help to get an overview of the given girl’s profile. This is a very helpful function and it is not available on the most of Vienna sex club websites. As I remember Maxim also has a rating system but apart of it, this is a very rare function.
(06-18-2019, 11:47 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]One thing is true, if you check a girl profile the reviews help to get an overview of the given girl’s profile. This is a very helpful function and it is not available on the most of Vienna sex club websites. As I remember Maxim also has a rating system but apart of it, this is a very rare function.

The sex club websites of Vienna are very week in terms of programming. Most of them have design from the 2000s, bad scripts, no mobile friendlyness so the last thing they want to invest is a rating system.
PS Burggasse has few very good girls, for example Natascha from Spain. She is a hot blonde with super ass, skinny body, a bit duck face but incredibly deepthroat knowledge. Her pussy is quite narrow and she knows how to ride the dick well. Very professional!
(06-18-2019, 11:35 AM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]I read that the Peepshow Burggasse staff answered a similar question in a local forum. They said that we should not underestimate the volume of non-English speaking visitors of Vienna and these people also want to tell their opinion. That's why there are so much non English reviews on girl profiles.

Also, the non-English customers often use Google Translator to translate their words to Englis. The result may be a not perfect English comment but this doesn't mean that the girls commented with their wrong English.

Also, the club member denied that the girls uses the left review codes to review their own profiles.

I call bullshit on that. Girls have also asked me if I need the PIN code which I insisted that I did. I am sure she would have otherwise rated herself with my PIN code. It wasn't necessary anyway because I left a good rating. She is not there anymore so you won't see my rating now. So, to be clear on this. If you don't use the PIN, chances are high that the girl will instead. And that is not surprising.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5