SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio La Chica Lounge - Linzer Str. 226, 1140 Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here’s another report that’s been posted on the local erotic forum by a fellow punter, this time about Lidia from Studio La Chica. I think the original German report is hilarious, so I thought you guys should read it too. Here’s my rough translation of the post:

Quote:After previously reading about Lidia, I had her in mind for a while and decided to visit her this week. On the phone, I was reassured that she was there. With a friendly smile, she asked me to go to a room. We agreed on an hour with AO, took showers separately and went straight to bed. So far, so good.

Lidia is the type of girls who uses the word “Schatzi” continuously – I asked her to stop, unfortunately without success. After the third time telling her to stop, I gave up.

Lidia suggested that we start with a massage, which was welcome after the hard day I had. She put a lot of cream on my back and started rubbing it over a large area. I wouldn’t call this a massage, but I enjoyed the rub nonetheless. However, this is when she started to tell inappropriate things about her ex-boyfriend, stupid men in general and how she wants to purchase a new home from the money she makes with this job, so that she can soon stop working as a sexworker. This is exactly what I didn’t want to hear, as one of the “stupid men” who visits her because of this job, thus being reminded of the ATM that we all are. We all know this in the back of our minds, but we don’t necessarily have to be reminded of it.

With that said, Lidia felt like the massage part of the deal was done, so she gave me a mediocre blowjob, which was continuously interrupted by more blabbering. My cock didn't know what was happening and neither did I.

I tried to cuddle a little in order to shut her up, which she made impossible as suddenly she became ticklish all over the body. No kissing either (not to mention French), because her whole body ticklishness now spread to her lips too. Obviously her lips weren’t ticklish; we all know the side-effects of whole body ticklishness, which is lack of service and shameless lying. Apparently, she was so amused that she was constantly giggling, which was interrupted by spontaneous meowing, accompanied by Bambi-like blinking. A meaningful conversation was no longer possible. She just laid there, giggling with every touch, meowing and blinking like Bambi; the behavior of an immature seven year old!

I went through my options:

• A cozy hour with good sex? – Not possible.

• Cancel and demand a refund due to the stupidity of the sexworker? – Won’t happen.

• Beat her senseless because she’s dumb and tries to screw me over? – Well-deserved, but not politically correct.

• Beat myself up because I am a degenerate to let myself be fooled by her? – Also well-deserved, but would not make a difference.

• Fuck her into the ground and hope my dick would cooperate? Not a surefire solution.

I decided on the last option; after all, my half-hard dick could slip into any of her holes because of the large amount of gel she applied. Sticking it in missionary really worked for a while. Unfortunately, while I was at it, she started blabbering about her artificial eyelashes, our different eye colors and about how she has blue contact lenses. Apparently, having a dick in her was no circumstance to give any importance to. I remember from the report I’ve read that Lidia is supposed to be very tight and at least I can confirm that. Based on my experience: half-hard dick + tons of gel = no friction at all. But I still felt something, so she seems to be very tight.

Anyways, my mind had already wandered off (idiot, you let her get away with this behavior) and my pelvis gave up as well and announced that I have to get out of there. Two against one, so I decided to give up and told Lidia that I’m off to take a shower. That’s when she asked: “Everything alright, Schatzi?” Apparently, the fact that I quit in the middle of it wasn’t odd to her.

I took a shower, got dressed and left. Thankfully, the receptionist didn’t try to get feedback, as I would have exploded on the spot. At least I was wished "a nice evening".

Conclusion: I was annoyed the whole evening about how stupid I was for letting her have her way with me and about whether I should post this visit report here or not. After all, this post is kind of an outing about how dumb I acted. But I decided to post it after all, maybe I will spare a couple of similar experiences and Lidia will have to finance her own home differently.

This is basically my interpretation of the German post from the local erotic forum. I highly recommend finding it and reading the original report if you can. I was actually laughing out loud at the Bambi part when I first read it. At the same time, it’s a shame and a sad thing there are girls like Lidia from Studio La Chica who can get away with this behavior.

p.s. I’m still not sure if we are allowed to post links to other forums on Sex-Vienna or not. I will leave a link to the original post if I get the confirmation from one of the admins here that it’s allowed.

(07-14-2018, 07:42 AM)Final Critic Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. I’m still not sure if we are allowed to post links to other forums on Sex-Vienna or not. I will leave a link to the original post if I get the confirmation from one of the admins here that it’s allowed.

You can definitely post informational links to other forums or anywhere you want to link to as long as it is helpful to the thread discussion. If it is SPAM it will be deleted and you will get a first warning.
Thank you for translating the post, I am sure this will help many of us here. I won’t be visiting Lidia, that’s for sure! I mean, how dumb you have to be to talk about how you hate your job in front of one of your customers? And then she just couldn’t shut up. OMG, I really don’t know what I would have done in this case.
(07-14-2018, 08:16 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]You can definitely post informational links to other forums or anywhere you want to link to as long as it is helpful to the thread discussion. If it is SPAM it will be deleted and you will get a first warning.

Nice, thanks for the clarification. Here's the link to the original German post over on the Erotikforum: https://www.erotikforum.at/themen/studio...t-10191838