SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Pussy flavored beer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you guys heard about this? Apparently, a company started creating beer made from vaginal lactic acid. According to the FAQ page on their site, they scrape bacteria from a "model's" vagina using a gynecological stick and they use it to create their "Bottled Instinct" beer. Am I the only one who finds this hilarious and extremely weird at the same time? Would you buy the pussy beer?

Check this article if you want to learn more: http://www.ozzyman.com/vagina-flavoured-...w-a-thing/

I wouldn't say that the lactic acid is the only compound which gives a vagina the characteristic stench. There's mixture of urea, mucous membranes of the vagina and some other things i find difficult to explain in english language. assuming that it's released, did anyone taste it, I hardly believe it does complete rip the pussy stench off.
haha, is this really a thing now? What's next? Ice cream that tastes like ass?

BTW no, I would never buy this crap

that's completely disgusting. a revealing point that the sex industry has a lot of money and that they don't know what to do with it anymore. sigh