SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Price increase in Babylon, Hamburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My friend was in Hamburg over the weekend and he told me that the prices in Babylon have increased by a lot. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
Yes, the prices in most German FKKs have increased after the condom law was set into motion, but Babylon is a whole different story. It seems that the prices have actually doubled since the law's introduction, which is a lot of money. I don't think I'm going there until there's a change in the prices.

The last time I was in Babylon, most girls asked around 100-120 eu for half hours. The price only included CBJ. DFK was an option with some girls, but not all.

120 for half hour? without any extra services? WTF?!
I agree with Final Critic, I think the price increase is because of the laws that were introduced last year, 100%. If I have to pay that amount of money, I want at least some extra services and a good attitude.
The rise in price compensates for the slight loss of demand in my opinion. Owners and businessmen know what they're doing. A monopolizing market, I think that the condom law is just a masking reason why. By 5 years the price will probably hit 150 Euros for half hour of regular service. Only if the prostitution legalization won't spread across the globe quickly like the plague.

I hope at least there are some really hot girls there with good service. Spending 100-120 euros on a girl is quite risky for the first time. Usually if I didnt enjoy it with one girl at an FKK I go and try the next one so spending 60-60 euros on two girls would be OK but 240 would be too much for sure
I agree. When I go to an FKK, I expect to have sex at least two times throughout the day, sometimes more. If the girls ask 100 euros per session, my budget won't be enough to satisfy my needs, especially with a couple of extras. And going to an FKK to have sex with one girl is just a waste of money.
For the man inquiring about having botox for the first time, what is a good price for botox per unit, botox not working on forehead, what is botox cosmetic treatment, botox in jawline cost, forehead botox before and after men, botox face injection areas, botox before after, good price for botox per unit, how many units of botox are needed for crows feet, I highly suggest this clicking here on botox treatment info or cost of one botox injection, how often should you get botox in your forehead, do i need botox or fillers, how much is botox per unit, botox at cost, how often do i need to do botox, before botox what to do, botox for frown lines forehead, how much botox is too much, most popular botox areas, and don't forget this useful botox treatment details and don't forget is filler botox, how much does botox injections cost, how many botox units do i need, how much units of botox for forehead, best botox for forehead lines, before and after botox forehead lines, filler instead of botox, cost of facial botox injections, how can i get botox, after care after botox, and don't forget this useful botox treatment details which is also great. Also, have a look at this he said about botox treatment blog on top of how many botox injections for frown lines, do botox injections work, where can you get botox in face, are dermal fillers better than botox, where can botox be used on the face, how many botox units for forehead lines, botox on mouth lines, botox as prevention, does botox fill in lines, when to use botox, alongside all this what do you think for botox treatment url with how much should you pay for botox, how long does botox around the eyes last, botox with fillers, how long can botox last, how often do you have to get botox, how much is botox unit, forehead injections before and after, what is medical botox, what does botox help with, how long does a botox treatment last, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Botox Treatment Info 6e2f246