SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Hungarian sex workers in Vienna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

hungarian chicks have to be the prettiest girls in that region of Europe, generally speaking. maybe I'm blind who knows Wink
There is a jump in Hungarian sallaries due to many missing workers in the country. Does this affect the volume of Hungarian sex workers in Vienna?
(04-18-2019, 02:24 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]There is a jump in Hungarian sallaries due to many missing workers in the country. Does this affect the volume of Hungarian sex workers in Vienna?

Not at all. While the Hungarian ladies are some of the prettiest ones, they aren't coming in relevant numbers to Vienna anymore. There are some cheaper studios in which there are a few of them but they all are shabby and cheap and you mostly get a feel that the girls are being forced to do the job. I could name many bad studios now in which only Hungarian girls work. They are some of the worst ones.

A good example is the studio in which currently only pregnant girls work. They are also all Hungarian:

https://forum.sex-vienna.comThread-Pregn...t=pregnant
(04-22-2019, 11:37 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2019, 02:24 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]There is a jump in Hungarian sallaries due to many missing workers in the country. Does this affect the volume of Hungarian sex workers in Vienna?

Not at all. While the Hungarian ladies are some of the prettiest ones, they aren't coming in relevant numbers to Vienna anymore. There are some cheaper studios in which there are a few of them but they all are shabby and cheap and you mostly get a feel that the girls are being forced to do the job. I could name many bad studios now in which only Hungarian girls work. They are some of the worst ones.

A good example is the studio in which currently only pregnant girls work. They are also all Hungarian:

I don't want to be rude or racist, but I have to ask. Are these girls are gipsies? I know that most of the pimps come from this minority of Hungary so they might force the poor girls to do disgusting things or work for free or small amount of money.
(04-26-2019, 12:01 PM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't want to be rude or racist, but I have to ask. Are these girls are gipsies? I know that most of the pimps come from this minority of Hungary so they might force the poor girls to do disgusting things or work for free or small amount of money.

In Hungary, the overwhelming amount of prostitutes are certainly gypsies. This is especially true if you look for them in cities other than Budapest. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Hungarian girls working in Vienna are also gypsies. However, this doesn't change the fact that some truly stunning Hungarian girls appear in the Vienna paysex scene from time to time. Those are usually the best sex workers, at least according to my experience
(01-07-2020, 08:30 PM)Kunderra124 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2019, 12:01 PM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]

In Hungary, the overwhelming amount of prostitutes are certainly gypsies. This is especially true if you look for them in cities other than Budapest. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Hungarian girls working in Vienna are also gypsies. However, this doesn't change the fact that some truly stunning Hungarian girls appear in the Vienna paysex scene from time to time. Those are usually the best sex workers, at least according to my experience

This is true. It is very common that you can see an amazing Hungarian girl working in a factory, instead of working as sex worker. Just because sex work is a shame there, while working in a factory is not. Gipsy girls are from poorer communities so they don't care, and their culture is very different from the majority of Hungarians. Almost all of the pimps are Gipsies, for the same reason.
In response to the lady talking about botox forehead lines cost, what does botox do, where to do botox on face, botox how many units do i need, how many times a year should you get botox, what's the difference between xeomin and botox, new form of botox, before after forehead botox, full face botox areas, getting botox, I highly suggest this my review here for botox treatment url or how long does botox last on the face, where is botox most effective, what to do before botox appt, after botox injection care, how much is botox typically, what do botox do to your face, what happens if you get too much botox, areas of the face to get botox, where is botox most effective on the face, is botox best for forehead wrinkles, on top of this new botox treatment site not to mention how expensive is botox for eyes, botox facial injections, how many botox units forehead, how long botox kick in, how often to botox, are dermal fillers better than botox, botox effect time, which is better xeomin or botox, botox before wrinkles, how long should you wait between botox treatments, and don't forget this he said about botox treatment details which is also great. Also, have a look at this best botox treatment url alongside all botox treatment for men, botox all over face, how long does a botox appointment take, do men get botox, how long forehead botox last, where do people get botox, botox facial injection sites, how many units of botox for a forehead, botox in the forehead cost, what will botox do for me, alongside all this click here for botox treatment info with botox on 11, how often should you get botox for wrinkles, how do you do botox, does botox for crow's feet look natural, lines around mouth botox, administration of botox, does botox really work for wrinkles, should men get botox, what is the average cost for botox per unit, does botox take a few days to work, for good measure. Check more @ Useful Botox Treatment Tips 5421bdf
In reply to the guy talking about semaglutide options, buy tirzepatide online, tirzepatide weight loss near me, semaglutide peptide benefits, semaglutide cost, tirzepatide medicine, semaglutide weekly weight loss, semaglutide tirzepatide, bpc 157 healing, semaglutide peptide, I highly recommend this additional resources for prime peptides tirzepatide link or bpc 157 buy online, bpc 157 healing, price of semaglutide, tirzepatide weight loss, semaglutide and weight loss, buy semaglutide online, glp1 meds for weight loss, online peptide calculator, buy bpc, semaglutide weight loss buy online, not to mention this top prime peptides tirzepatide link on top of semaglutide peptide, peptides for hgh, glp1 pills, tirzepatide medicine, semaglutide weight loss, polypeptide drugs, semaglutide compounded, online semaglutide, tirzepatide order online, compound tirzepatide, alongside all this next page on buy mots-c site which is also great. Also, have a look at this best buy semaglutide tips alongside all using semaglutide for weight loss, peptide semaglutide, semaglutide and tirzepatide, tirzepatide benefits, order tirzepatide online, semaglutide for weight loss, semaglutide a peptide, glp1 drugs, gh peptide, hgh peptides sermorelin, not to mention this recommended buy bpc-157 link with semaglutide weight loss brand, semaglutide compound weight loss, tirzepatide weight loss near me, tirzepatide glp 1, bpc 157 calculator, semaglutide cheap online, difference between tirzepatide and semaglutide, peptide for weight loss semaglutide, peptide 157, bpc 157 online, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Botox Treatment Site 69ea321
Pages: 1 2 3 4