SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: China Girl Lee from Sexclub Maxim Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Another great review of a Maxim Girl! Richard visited Maxim and had sex with a real chinese girl in Vienna! We can say that finding a Chinese prostitute in Vienna is quite hard, at least if we want to visit a safe and clean place.

Has any of you visited Lee in Maxim? Don't hesitate to send us your reviews! Read the sex with Chinese girl article here: http://sex-vienna.com/2017/02/03/china-g...axim-wien/

I LOVE CHINESE GIRLS!!!!!!

I'm very much attracted to Asian girls, although I've only met a few in Vienna so far. Lee is definitely going to be on my list.

love me some sexy Asian girls!

It's such a good feeling to see a gorgeous girl like Lee in Vienna. I'm sick and tired of the over-advertised cheap Asian studios all over the town. We really need more real Asian ladies in reputable places!!!

I totally agree user#20074

I have an Asian fetish and cheap studios are the only place I can find Asian prostitutes. Glad to see a good looking girl like Lee in Maxim. Will have to visit her soon.