SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Submit a Girl to Sex Vienna Girl Catalog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are going to create a new part on Sex Vienna blog, a Girl Catalog. We want to list those sex workers in it, who were reviewed by us or our readers. As first step, you can send us Girl profiles via a form. We will download the girl details from the given URL and make a subpage with them on Sex Vienna. With this step the girl details won't be removed from the internet and all of our readers will be able to read them later too.

You can find the form here: https://sex-vienna.com/girl-submit-form/

If you enter your email address to the form, we will reply you the newly created girl profile URL on Sex Vienna.

Please note, that the form is just a temporary method, we will make a better solution with our upcoming redesign process.
Interesting initiative but it makes sense. I really hate that when I read a week old review and trying to find the girl, in most cases her profile is not available. And usually not because she left the scene, just away for a week or two and meantime deactivated the profile. I never understood this behaviour, why a girl does not mention on her profile that she is away?