SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio 124 - Gumpendorfer Str. 124, 1060
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin's note: Barbi's profile on Sex Vienna has just been created. You can find her details here: https://sex-vienna.com/girls/barbi/

-------------------------------

Studio 124 is in 6th district, under Gumpendorferstraße 124 and run by Hungarians.  The place is known for the fact that you can find there pregnant sex workers most of the time. This is their obvious USP and you can find there sometimes a teenager girl as well, who soon thereafter will be pregnant too. Previously I knew Lili from this place who came back after 3 pregnancies and still work there.

As I know there is another Studio run by Hungarians, Studio Kaunitzgasse 16a, but they have model-like girls. There is no indication that the two places have the same owner but nowadays who knows? The only connector is the fact that only Hungarian girls work at both places.

But back to Studio 124. This time I visited Barbi, she is among the skinniest girls you ever see. She still looks healthy and not anorexic, but she is definitely on the edge of it. Her pictures on the website are real, but was made in a tricky way, her ears much bigger. Almost too big, if you're asking me.

She was polite during my visit but not passionate, and she did not speak German nor English. The sex was also mechanic but for her low prices it was okay. I got many things for my money, including AO sex and cum in mouth, but no anal. The quickie cost me 40 EUR. I think such services worth this amount, but this is the maximum I would pay.

[Image: 2909d88009fa5c231.jpg]
(03-04-2020, 02:09 PM)perez Wrote: [ -> ]This time I visited Barbi, she is among the skinniest girls you ever see. She still looks healthy and not anorexic, but she is definitely on the edge of it. Her pictures on the website are real, but was made in a tricky way, her ears much bigger. Almost too big, if you're asking me.

In that case, they did a great job of masking her ears and the fact that she's that skinny on the pic that you attached, gotta give it to them. To be completely honest, I can't blame her for not being passionate about the session. I mean, you're paying her 40 euros for a quickie, and who knows how much she actually gets from that. I really hope she knows what she's getting into. Working this job at a young age is already bad enough, but getting pregnant is much worse and definitely not worth it for that money, at least in my opinion.
(03-04-2020, 04:58 PM)Zeus Wrote: [ -> ]Working this job at a young age is already bad enough, but getting pregnant is much worse and definitely not worth it for that money, at least in my opinion.

Haha, it seems, in that case pregnancy is a must have thing to work in this studio, or at least, most of the customer need it. I think this is the speciality of the place and that is why the girls don't use contraception there. But tell me if I'm wrong, these are just my impressions.
she does not have big ears.
I don't know why you guys write things like that as if they were true and people might actually believe it Smile

She has floppy ears but no big ears whatsoever. There is a huge difference.

Apart from that, good report
I get amazing experiance in club of vinnea . we say this clubs is not a club . they provide services in studio like bar . thankyu