SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Sex positive parties in Vienna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the entrance of club they ask you about your motivation, why do you want to enter to the party? Fucking is not a good answer. Music neither. You must have your very good reason to joing the others and also follow the strict dress code: lingeries, fetish clother or naked are allowed, street clothing doesn't.

https://www.derstandard.at/story/2000114...ts-muessen

Common sex parties are very popular in the US. There are many kind of them, swinger clubs, sex discos and more. Interesting that I have not heard about Sex positive party in Wien, at first glance, it sounds exciting.
There are many swing clubs in Vienna - Google shows almost a dozen of them. Frivoli, Le Swing, and Traumland are considered the coolest. I did not have time at my visit, so we chose only one of them, Frivoli, by scientific method. Unfortunately, the visit turned out to be a total fiasco. Firstly, we managed to get there only on Sunday. Still, on Sunday evening, there is no life in European swing clubs . At the moment of our appearance, according to the citizen performing the concierge function, there was one couple and three single gentlemen.