SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Anal sex - prostitutes who offer anal in Vienna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe it is about time to open this thread, isn't it?

My first nominee here is Tyffani, Studio Dresdnerstrasse 130. She is a mature women, over 40 and knows everything about sex. I don't know where she worked before, but she is a real pro.

The oral was intensive and she knew, how to calm me down when I was almost there. Because of this, the blowjob was super long and my penis became super sensitive. I visited her mainly for anal, this is again one of her specialities. The experience was perfect, she had very good body and she turned back many times and was smiling on me meantime.

If you want to have a good anal experience then I recommend her.

Body: 8/10
Experience: 10/10
Place: 5/10

[Image: MLhkcoa.jpg]
Bianka Studio 29A

Rauscherstraße 29

Bianka was recommended to me as a girl who has very good ass and a big fan of anal. I called the given number and quickly agreed in a meeting.

The Studio was nothing special, it is in Rauscherstraße in a simple building. Bianka waited me and after we discussed the price, she undressed. I immediately saw that her ass is really nice, fresh and solarium-brown skin, gorgeous body and everything you can expect from a mid 20s woman.

She started with oral and slowly massaged my balls with her hands. She did not rush it and I just simply enjoyed for few minutes. Then I started to kiss her body and sucked her tits. I played with nipples for few minutes and she enjoyed it as much as I did. It is always a pleasure to suck very nice boobs.

However anal without condom was offered by her, I chose the protected version and started to fuck her smaller hole. It was super narrow and her tiny ass added an extra layer to the experience. I increased the tempo and was able to push my whole penis into her ass. I did not pull out it when I ejaculated, I remained in her and pressed my waist to her ass.

When I finished she smiled on me and looked a bit tired, I believe I gave her well. She was a very nice person and of cousse, I tipped her a tip at the end.

[Image: 3IkGhuB.jpg]

[Image: YWA1aew.jpg]
Few days ago, I meet Barbie in Models4You. After arriving I asked her about the anal what I saw on the website and she confirmed it. She told it costs extra 40 EUR what I accepted.

Her body was very good, narrow waists, nice boobs, flexible ass and fresh pussy. Everything you can expect from a teen-like girl. She started with an intensive blowjob and did not lose her interest in it for long minutes.

Her pussy was also narrow, my penis totally filled in it. She was moaning softly and I was increasing the tempo until I finished. Her pussy became wet almost immediately so she enjoyed the whole session.
After a break we started with her smaller hole, she put in some lubricant and I got into her. I did not rush it and after 2 minutes I use it my whole body’s height to penetrate her deeply. I laid her on the bed and gave her well. Her moaning was more intensive in this case so I was not able to last as long as I wanted, I came into her ass.

It was a very good visit so she will be on my favourites list for sure.

https://sex-vienna.com/girls/barbie/

[Image: aa1.jpg]

The admin has just added 5 of my suggested profiles to the SV Girl Catalog so I will post my reviews about them soon.