SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: MILFs and mature ladies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the best MILF and mature ladies in Vienna. I think it is a good idea to start a new thread and recommend the best MILFs to each other. Who is your favourite?
One of my favourite MILFs is Nicky from Maxim Wien:

[Image: ZOKJBiW.png]

She is one of the best choice in MILF category so you won't be disappointed. https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/nicky/
Kira from Sissy Salon

She is a well-known as sperm lover and can be banged without condom. Has very good oral skills and when she is in a good mod, then ride the cock as hell. The images on her Sissy profile are photoshopped heavily, she is not as beautiful in real life as a model. But she still worth a try.

[Image: HP67nR3.jpg]

The website shows she is 35 but I believe she is older than 40 already.
Kira is well-known and has only good feedback on any topic she was ever assiciated with. I think she is not very attractive but she is a beast in bed as so many reliable sources indicate. The pics are very flattering. This is not what she looks like but if you are in for the service, then she is definitely recommended.
In order to not always push the bigger clubs and their girls on my end, I nominate Daniela as one of the best MILFs in town.

[Image: W3FzWz3.jpg]

[Image: FFHKV1P.jpg]
(02-06-2020, 12:15 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to not always push the bigger clubs and their girls on my end, I nominate Daniela as one of the best MILFs in town.

She looks extremely hot but where can I find her? With her face blurred I would say she is 25, seems like she takes good care of herself judging by her athletic body, firm ass.. now you got me curious about this girl
For those who are looking for a wild experience with a MILF I think you should try Dolores. She is in Simplytop and she knows no limits. I asked for kissing and it turned out she not only likes it but she wanted deep tongue kisses all the time. This kinda surprised me but she was really passionate about it so I just went with it. She is like a wild cat in bed

[Image: Dolores-3b.jpg]
(02-06-2020, 12:15 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to not always push the bigger clubs and their girls on my end, I nominate Daniela as one of the best MILFs in town.

Amazing ass, quite rare in MILF category.
(02-06-2020, 11:26 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ]

She looks extremely hot but where can I find her? With her face blurred I would say she is 25, seems like she takes good care of herself judging by her athletic body, firm ass.. now you got me curious about this girl

At the moment she resides in

Kaunitzgasse 16 Studio B
1060 Wien

This is close to Apollo Cinema and Haus des Meeres and also just a short walk away from Innere Mariahilferstraße