SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Police action in Vienna against illegal sex workers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just read an article about a police action, it was against illegal sex workers in Vienna: https://www.vienna.at/schwerpunkt-gegen-...en/6065293

The officers checked 18 apartments and 63 reports were filed against illegal sex workers. These women offered their services on the Internet. Few apartmants were also closed becuase offering illegal prostitution there.

The article mentioned that the prostitutes probably infected some clients what sounds bullshit to me, but also shows that these illegal workers offered AO sex. If the police officers follow the online forums of Vienna sex market, it will cause difficulties to illegal prostitutes. Until now, anyone was able to rent an appartment, post few ads and start work as sex worker.
(01-13-2020, 12:33 PM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]I've just read an article about a police action, it was against illegal sex workers in Vienna: https://www.vienna.at/schwerpunkt-gegen-...en/6065293

The officers checked 18 apartments and 63 reports were filed against illegal sex workers. These women offered their services on the Internet. Few apartmants were also closed becuase offering illegal prostitution there.

The article mentioned that the prostitutes probably infected some clients what sounds bullshit to me, but also shows that these illegal workers offered AO sex. If the police officers follow the online forums of Vienna sex market, it will cause difficulties to illegal prostitutes. Until now, anyone was able to rent an appartment, post few ads and start work as sex worker.

I don't like that the journalist mentionat sexual trasnmitted diseases, it would be not good to associate Vienna with STDs. This was just a usual action from the police, I'm sure that have similar actions many times a year.
It seems the golden age of sex ad portals has just ended. In the future one can expect more strict checks from the authorities, so it does not worth to work illegal.
(01-16-2020, 04:16 PM)smurfs Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the golden age of sex ad portals has just ended. In the future one can expect more strict checks from the authorities, so it does not worth to work illegal.

As I know it is worth to have your license, it is not expensive and needs only few administrative steps + health check. Of course this can be difficult for those women who can't work legally, but I never visit such places or girls. I am proud that the police do their task and fight against illegal prostitution.
(01-16-2020, 04:16 PM)smurfs Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the golden age of sex ad portals has just ended. In the future one can expect more strict checks from the authorities, so it does not worth to work illegal.

(01-17-2020, 10:13 AM)mario Wrote: [ -> ]

As I know it is worth to have your license, it is not expensive and needs only few administrative steps + health check. Of course this can be difficult for those women who can't work legally, but I never visit such places or girls. I am proud that the police do their task and fight against illegal prostitution.

I agree with both of you. It is nice to see that the Vienna police officers are active enough. I also like that illegal prostitution is prohibited in the city, but we can also admit, than Vienna is a big city and there will be always illegal women. Like it or not, this happens in every biggest cities in the World. And Vienna is not an exception.
It is very nice from the police to take steps to close the illegal places, but this is a never ending story. One day they close 5 places and the other they 5 new place is opened. If there is a need for such brothels, then there will be people to serve it.
(01-20-2020, 08:08 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]It is very nice from the police to take steps to close the illegal places, but this is a never ending story. One day they close 5 places and the other they 5 new place is opened. If there is a need for such brothels, then there will be people to serve it.

Haha, of course there will be new illegal brothels in the future too. But the police also must do their work so let them to close these places and share the news with people via newspapers.
(01-21-2020, 10:22 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 08:08 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]It is very nice from the police to take steps to close the illegal places, but this is a never ending story. One day they close 5 places and the other they 5 new place is opened. If there is a need for such brothels, then there will be people to serve it.

Haha, of course there will be new illegal brothels in the future too. But the police also should do their work so let them to close these places and share the news with people via newspapers.

I never said I don't let them to do it. I just said that this is a never ending story.
(01-26-2020, 04:21 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2020, 10:22 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, of course there will be new illegal brothels in the future too. But the police also should do their work so let them to close these places and share the news with people via newspapers.

I never said I don't let them to do it. I just said that this is a never ending story.

I don't know why did you say this. Crime never ends so the police have to take it seriously. It is their job and they should investigate such places to close them.
Police is relentless these days, particularly in Vienna. They do their job and it helps. They are thinning out the illegal ones considerably. It's not like the illegal ones can just grow like mushrooms. From what I am reading they are even more relentless in the area around Linz which is the 3rd biggest city of Austria.
Pages: 1 2