SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Karolina the Enormous Tittied Russian Brunette Has Landed in Vienna!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If you like HUGE breasts, Karolina who works at Hotlips is the right choice for you. Not only is she busty, but she also has a devilish look to her. I am sure that we have many readers who find this very arousing and who would gladly spend half an hour with Karolina. She looks good but her main attractions are her breasts. The possibilities with such tits are endless. As you will learn from the report, she is quite used to being tittiefucked too.

Find out more about Karolina from this article: http://sex-vienna.com/2012/12/12/good-ne...in-vienna/
Oh boy, didnt expect them to be so big.. she has a beautiful face and long legs too. Never heard of the studio though, I guess it is worth checking out
if this is true then I think I know already what I’m going to do next in Vienna, can’t wait to go there
I have never seen a Russian girl with such a huge pair of tits, they are amazing. I am curious about studio Hotlips, it is weird that I have never heard of the place
(05-23-2019, 03:49 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen a Russian girl with such a huge pair of tits, they are amazing. I am curious about studio Hotlips, it is weird that I have never heard of the place

It's not weird because this place is a dump. Sorry to be harsh. Also this is once again a very old article. Karolina might be in Vienna at the moment but not in that studio FYI